• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Typing by facial features

Anthile

Steel marks flesh
Local time
Today 8:36 PM
-->
Oh, I did that with Fukyo some weeks ago. Both of us turned out to be ISTJ which is why we did not post it here. Facial features are much more hereditary than personality types.

loveofreason

echoes through time
Local time
Today 7:36 AM
-->
ESFP!

*dies laughing*

didyouknow

Local time
Tomorrow 4:36 AM
-->
ISTP

42% Extroverted, 67% Sensing, 68% Thinking, 71% Perceiving

Fleur

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 9:36 PM
-->
ISTP. And I realized I have no actual clue what my real eye colour is.

preilemus

Ashes
Local time
Today 2:36 PM
-->
INTJ

27% Extroverted, 42% Sensing, 68% Thinking, 44% Perceiving

Im not sure whether my eyes are light or dark blue

Jaico

(mono no aware)
Local time
Today 4:06 PM
-->
ISFJ...
Thankfully my type is determined by my personality and not by my looks, or else I'd be...boring ;).

cheese

Prolific Member
Local time
Tomorrow 5:36 AM
-->
So Anthile and Fukyo look alike, while I look like lor and Jaico (got ISFJ second time round). Fleur looks like dyk and Fury like Glove (fine, I'll start using preilemus...someday).

Eljua

Local time
Today 7:36 PM
-->
It's good to know we've taken to using OKcupid as a reliable source of personality typing, considering, apparently, my face says I'm an INFJ. I'm exceptionally relieved that OKCupid has reliably sorted my skepticism out once and for all. I'm certainly most suprised that they have not joined up with MyHeritage.com, that most respectable institute of genealogical certainty, and created something similar to this to remove that pesky thing called human error, and finally silence those who wish to use the socratic method to attack this method of human typology.

SarcMode.png

sniktawekim

Local time
-->
INFJ

50% Extroverted, 40% Sensing, 50% Thinking, 50% Perceiving

heh so im pretty much XNXX

preilemus

Ashes
Local time
-->
So Anthile and Fukyo look alike, while I look like lor and Jaico (got ISFJ second time round). Fleur looks like dyk and Fury like Glove (fine, I'll start using preilemus...someday).
1. dont strain yourself over my name; just call me whatever is most comfortable.

2. How could you possibly get different results? did your facial structure change in between tests or something? :confused:

Cogwulf

Is actually an INTJ
Local time
-->
coincidentally enough I got INTP, but I half guessed some of the questions, and most of the questions just have the options large small or average with no measurements so it's very subjective.

The main fault with this test is that if it was accurate it would mean that MBTI type is almost completely correlated with race, and this is definitely not the case

Inappropriate Behavior

is peeing on the carpet
Local time
-->
I got INTP, wouldn't say I look like Cogwulf though judging from his pictures.

31% Extroverted, 21% Sensing, 75% Thinking, 56% Perceiving

Silly quiz.

Enne

Consistently Inconsistent
Local time
-->
I got INFP.

What the hell.

Dormouse

Mean can be funny
Local time
-->
ISFP ...
Hardly accurate, though I didn't understand many of the questions.

You are quiet, friendly, sensitive, and kind, enjoying the present moment and what’s going on around you. You like to have your own space and to work within your own time frame. You are loyal and committed to your values and to people who are important to you. You dislike disagreements and conflicts, and do not force your opinions or values on others. Famous ISFPs: Britney Spears, Marilyn Monroe, Dan Rather, and Marie Antoinette. (Courtesy or myersbriggs.org)

Actually, that could almost describe me. Though I hate to be compared to Britney Spears...

Fukyo

blurb blurb
Local time
-->
I think it's pretty obvious that it's inaccurate as far as actual personality typing goes,but I'm interested in which criteria is used to determine which facial featured correspond with a certain type and what the test was based on.

Ermine

is watching and taking notes
Local time
Today 11:36 AM
-->
casually playing guitar in my mental arena
I find this test fairly entertaining. I've taken it a couple times and come up with either INTJ or INFJ. Remotely close I guess. I wonder what about my face implies Ni though.

Enne

Consistently Inconsistent
Local time
-->
Maybe your facial features are convergent. Are they like ... really clustered at the center of your face? oO

Fleur

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
I think it's pretty obvious that it's inaccurate as far as actual personality typing goes,but I'm interested in which criteria is used to determine which facial featured correspond with a certain type and what the test was based on.

I guess that square hairline - T, round - F; big eyes - N, narrow - S...

cheese

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
It's good to know we've taken to using OKcupid as a reliable source of personality typing, considering, apparently, my face says I'm an INFJ. I'm exceptionally relieved that OKCupid has reliably sorted my skepticism out once and for all. I'm certainly most suprised that they have not joined up with MyHeritage.com, that most respectable institute of genealogical certainty, and created something similar to this to remove that pesky thing called human error, and finally silence those who wish to use the socratic method to attack this method of human typology.

Silly Eljua - I mean, Fukyo.

(I liked the sark though!)

2. How could you possibly get different results? did your facial structure change in between tests or something? :confused:

There were a couple of questions I wasn't sure how to answer.

The main fault with this test is that if it was accurate it would mean that MBTI type is almost completely correlated with race, and this is definitely not the case

I'm not sure it's definitely not the case, but yes, the test does seem to assume correlation between type and physical traits found predominantly in certain races.

Regardless of accuracy, presumably the test has some set criteria to determine type, so this does serve to give me some idea what kind of features you people have...nice, considering we're not really picture-oriented individuals.

*edit

Oh yes

Maybe your facial features are convergent. Are they like ... really clustered at the center of your face? oO

:D

Tyria

Ryuusa bakuryuu
Local time
-->
ENFJ? Not me at all.

Cassandra

3/4 correct, but the difference between an INTP and an ISTP is significant. Plus, I get only 2% sensing on the real myers-briggs test.

What's funny is this is how many people percieve me (when they don't know me...people usually assume I don't like people and love problem solving right off the bat).

Your result for The Myers-Briggs Physiognomy, or Personality-by-Facial-Features Test ...
ISTP

31% Extroverted, 67% Sensing, 68% Thinking, 62% Perceiving

You are tolerant and flexible, and a quiet observer until a problem appears. Then you act quickly to find workable solutions. You analyze what makes things work and readily get through large amounts of data to isolate the core of practical problems. Interested in cause and effect, you organize facts using logical principles and value efficiency.

Zero

The Fiend
Local time
-->
ISFP.

I'm White BTW and a little Native American.

They didn't even ask about your face shape or anything... I mean, my face is more round than square, but it's definitely more oval than round.

Agent Intellect

Absurd Anti-hero.
Local time
-->
Interesting:

INTP

42% Extroverted, 49% Sensing, 68% Thinking, 65% Perceiving

You seek to develop logical explanations for everything that interests you. Theoretical and abstract, you are interested more in ideas than in social interaction. You are quiet, contained, flexible, and adaptable, and have unusual ability to focus in depth to solve problems in your area of interest. You are skeptical, sometimes critical, always analytical. Famous INTPs: Socrates, Rene Descartes, Tiger Woods, and Albert Einstein. (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org)

ckm

still swimming
Local time
-->
INFP. I swear, I get INFP in damn near every test I've ever done.

Latro

Local time
-->
INFJ. My face is the rarest type of face apparently.

Darby

New(ish)
Local time
-->
Your result for The Myers-Briggs Physiognomy, or Personality-by-Facial-Features Test ...
INTP

31% Extroverted, 42% Sensing, 61% Thinking, 62% Perceiving

I've vowed to stay away from okcupid forever, but I wonder, what are the criteria for this? What is an INTP (or other type) supposed to look like?

I guess INTPs are supposed to look pretty "average" with a big(ish) forehead

RubberDucky451

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
INFP

25% on Thinking?

Ouch. I must look very bored.

JUN

Watching the Watchers
Local time
-->
Whoa... This is total bullshit.

ISFJ

50% Extroverted, 56% Sensing, 25% Thinking, 47% Perceiving

You are quiet, friendly, responsible, and conscientious, as well as committed and steady in meeting your obligations. You are thorough, painstaking, and accurate. Loyal and considerate, you notice and remember specifics about people who are important to you, concerned with how others feel. You strive to create an orderly and harmonious environment at work and at home.

bananaphallus

found out
Local time
-->
This sh*t is total f*ckin' horseh*t. I'm furious.

ESFJ

62% Extroverted, 60% Sensing, 50% Thinking, 41% Perceiving

shoeless

I AM A WIZARD
Local time
-->
INTJ

38% Extroverted, 42% Sensing, 57% Thinking, 47% Perceiving

i know it's complete bullshit, but i think it's kind of interesting actually how close i got to my type. ho-hum.

cheese

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
This sh*t is total f*ckin' horseh*t. I'm furious.

ESFJ

62% Extroverted, 60% Sensing, 50% Thinking, 41% Perceiving

We must totally have, like, the exact same face.

Adymus

Banned
Local time
-->
INTJ

38% Extroverted, 42% Sensing, 57% Thinking, 47% Perceiving

i know it's complete bullshit, but i think it's kind of interesting actually how close i got to my type. ho-hum.
Huh, that's interesting... I didn't think we looked that similar.

Agent Intellect

Absurd Anti-hero.
Local time
-->

jacoluksevicius

shining darkness
Local time
Today 3:36 PM
-->
Am I an ISFJ? I don't think so.

About the question race=type, I've read somethings interesting

eg.: the ancients (if i'm not wrong, the greeks) believed in 4 types called the four temperaments (or humors), and they said it was possible to define to which one you are by your appearance, like, the melancholy is generally the tallest, while the fleumatic is the shortest one.

and once I read a book about chinese physiognomy, however, it was more focused in fortune-telling, not personality, also, it was said "What is writen is based on the oriental appearance and may need some changes to other ethnics".

Minuend

pat pat
Local time
-->
Wat? One finger between eyebrow and hairline?

ESFP

73% Extroverted, 72% Sensing, 46% Thinking, 68% Perceiving

XD

Magnetosphere

Local time
-->
I think they wanted you to turn your hand "the long way" - I was somewhat confused by that question too, because when I think of "finger length", I think of... well, the length of my finger.

My result:

ISTJ

46% Extroverted, 53% Sensing, 57% Thinking, 41% Perceiving

You are quiet, serious, earn success by thoroughness and dependability. You are also practical, matter-of-fact, realistic, and responsible. You decide logically what should be done and work toward it steadily, regardless of distractions. You take pleasure in making everything orderly and organized – your work, your home, your life, and you value traditions and loyalty.

Famous ISTJs: Evander Holyfield, Eeyore, George Washington, and George H.W. Bush. (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org)

If you enjoyed this test, check out one of my others!

---

Praises be to Allah, for I am not an ISTJ. Aside from the logic and the introversion, that's, like, the antithesis of me.

Bird

Banned
Local time
-->
ESTP
58% Extroverted, 60% Sensing, 57% Thinking, 71% Perceiving

My complete opposite ♥

GYX_Kid

randomly floating abyss built of bricks
Local time