• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Fun Humour Test

cheese

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 9:35 PM
-->
Local time
Today 11:35 AM
-->
i did this a while back

got Shock Jock

this time i got the Provocateur

VULGAR | COMPLEX | DARK

You'll crack on anything, and you're often witty, even caustic, about it.

Therefore, your sense of humor is polarizing. You're transgressive, and you've got a seriously sharp 'edge'--maybe too much for some folks. If they get you, people think you're one of the funniest (and smartest) people in the world. If they don't, they think you're an ass. Whatever, right? While some might question your judgement, your comic intellect is unquestionably respected.

giggity

Artifice Orisit

The test itself is amusing, whoever coded the page screwed up the html :D

walfin

Democrazy
Local time
Today 6:35 PM
-->
the Prankster
(43% dark, 35% spontaneous, 37% vulgar)

your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | LIGHT

Your humor has an intellectual, even conceptual slant to it. You're not pretentious, but you're not into what some would call 'low humor' either. You'll laugh at a good dirty joke, but you definitely prefer something clever to something moist.

You probably like well-thought-out pranks and/or spoofs and it's highly likely you've tried one of these things yourself. In a lot of ways, yours is the most entertaining type of humor because it's smart without being mean-spirited.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Conan O'Brian - Ashton Kutcher

Yeah that's the kind of joke I like.

Jaico

(mono no aware)
Local time
Today 8:05 AM
-->
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | LIGHT

Your humor has an intellectual, even conceptual slant to it. You're not pretentious, but you're not into what some would call 'low humor' either. You'll laugh at a good dirty joke, but you definitely prefer something clever to something moist.

You probably like well-thought-out pranks and/or spoofs and it's highly likely you've tried one of these things yourself. In a lot of ways, yours is the most entertaining type of humor because it's smart without being mean-spirited.

Well...I guess the clean/complex/light thing applies to me. Not really found of pranks, but I do like a well-thought out spoof/joke/sketch.

Anthile

Steel marks flesh
Local time
Today 12:35 PM
-->
the Wit

(62% dark, 23% spontaneous, 32% vulgar)

your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

You like things edgy, subtle, and smart. I guess that means you're probably an intellectual, but don't take that to mean pretentious. You realize 'dumb' can be witty--after all isn't that the Simpsons' philosophy?--but rudeness for its own sake, 'gross-out' humor and most other things found in a fraternity leave you totally flat.

I guess you just have a more cerebral approach than most. You have the perfect mindset for a joke writer or staff writer.

Your sense of humor takes the most thought to appreciate, but it's also the best, in my opinion.

You probably loved the Office. If you don't know what I'm talking about, check it out here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/theoffice/.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Jon Stewart - Woody Allen - Ricky Gervais

nickgray

Local time
Today 2:35 PM
-->
(62% dark, 19% spontaneous, 11% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

You like things edgy, subtle, and smart. I guess that means you're probably an intellectual, but don't take that to mean pretentious. You realize 'dumb' can be witty--after all isn't that the Simpsons' philosophy?--but rudeness for its own sake, 'gross-out' humor and most other things found in a fraternity leave you totally flat.

I guess you just have a more cerebral approach than most. You have the perfect mindset for a joke writer or staff writer.

Your sense of humor takes the most thought to appreciate, but it's also the best, in my opinion.

Local time
-->
the Provocateur and the Shock Jock both fit me well, i am more a Provocateur though (a Eunuch Provocateur!:D)

accurate representations of my humour, for sure

Oblivious

Is Kredit to Team!!
Local time
Today 6:35 PM
-->
Your result for The 3 Variable Funny Test ...
the Prankster

(48% dark, 35% spontaneous, 37% vulgar)
5259424533249711198.gif

your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | LIGHT

Kidege

is a ze
Local time
Today 4:35 AM
-->
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | LIGHT

Local time
-->
don't tell me i'm the only Vulgar one. and so many Light rather than Dark scores :eek:
:storks:

:eek:WHEN DID I ARRIVE IN ESFJ FORUM?!?!?!:eek:

my faith in the forums dark, arrogant and disgusting :rip:

why i oughta :beatyou:

terminate, terminate, terminate...:borg:

RubberDucky451

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
(62% dark, 31% spontaneous, 32% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

Wow, we're all very similar.

Inappropriate Behavior

is peeing on the carpet
Local time
Today 6:35 AM
-->
(62% dark, 50% spontaneous, 37% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | DARK

Your humor's mostly innocent and off-the-cuff, but somehow there's something slightly menacing about you. Part of your humor is making people a little uncomfortable, even if the things you say aren't themselves confrontational. You probably have a very dry delivery, or are seriously over-the-top.

Your type is the most likely to appreciate a good insult and/or broken bone and/or very very fat person dancing.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: David Letterman - John Belushi

Local time
-->
the Shock Jock

(52% dark, 42% spontaneous, 42% vulgar) your humor style:
VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | DARK

Your sense of humor is off-the-cuff and kind of gross. Is it is also sinister, cynical, and vaguely threatening to the purer folks of this world. You probably get off on that. You would cut a greasy fart, then blame it on your mom, and then just shrug when someone pointed out that she's dead.

Yours is hands-down the most outrageous sense of humor; you like things trangressive and hardcore. It's highly likely (a) you have no limits (b) you have no scruples and (c) you have no job. Ironically, it's your type of humor that can make the biggest bucks in show business.

Local time
-->
fuck yeah!

i got this first time :D

a fellow bastard, i see :)

Claverhouse

Royalist Freicorps Feldgendarme
Local time
-->
The Prankster, yet only because I could only fill out one third of the questions: I don't find others' hurts amusing and I didn't find most of the answers in the least amusing.

I have less of a sense of humour than Helmuth v. Moltke.

Claverhouse :phear:

Mud~Eye

Local time
-->
The Prankster

(48% dark, 35% spontaneous, 21% vulgar)

CLEAN | COMPLEX | LIGHT

I can't stand Conan O'Brian.

I like this one told to me by an ENTP: Two strings walk into a bar. The bartender says, "Hey, we don't serve strings in here." They go back out of the door, and one string says to the other, "C'mon, let's get out of here", but the other string, pissed off as hell, clenches his fists, jumps up and down, and says, "not til' I get a beer". He goes back into the bar, sits down and orders one. The bartender says, "Hey, man, aren't you that string I just kicked outta here." And the string replies impudently, "No, I'm a frayed knot".

corny, but cute. Likely, it was told to me better than that, I'm not much for recalling exact words of jokes and retelling, but I just love the punch line.

Local time
-->
I'm fucking vulgar and I like it. Fuck all you clean types!

Agent Intellect

Absurd Anti-hero.
Local time
-->
The Wit

(70% dark, 15% spontaneous, 31% vulgar)
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

I've never thought of myself as clean, really, but I'd prefer something more high brow to the fart jokes and pie in the face gags, but even I thought 2 girls 1 cup was amusing. Dark humor was spot on, though, I don't know too many other people that found Fight Club as hilarious as I did.

cheese

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 9:35 PM
-->

Madoness

that shadow behind lost
Local time
Today 1:35 PM
-->
Your result for The 3 Variable Funny Test ...
the Ham

(43% dark, 50% spontaneous, 26% vulgar)

your humor style:
CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

wtf? the ham????? dmn you

Your style's goofy, innocent and feel-good. Perfect for parties and for the dads who chaperone them. You can actually get away with corny jokes, and I bet your sense of humor is a guilty pleasure for your friends. People of your type are often the most approachable and popular people in their circle. Your simple & silly good-naturedness is immediately recognizable, and it sets you apart in this sarcastic world.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Will Ferrell - Will Smith

Death

..still alive
Local time
-->
the Ham

(33% dark, 46% spontaneous, 32% vulgar) your humor style:

Your style's goofy, innocent and feel-good. Perfect for parties and for the dads who chaperone them. You can actually get away with corny jokes, and I bet your sense of humor is a guilty pleasure for your friends. People of your type are often the most approachable and popular people in their circle. Your simple & silly good-naturedness is immediately recognizable, and it sets you apart in this sarcastic world.

Perfect humour to be popular? Glad I didn't use it often. :phear:

Xel

When in the course of inhuman events....
Local time
-->
Prankster
48% Dark 38% Spontaneous 21% vulgar
Clean Complex Light

To be honest I thought I had a darker sense of humor than that.

Yellow

for the glory of satan
Local time
-->
the Wit

(62% dark, 31% spontaneous, 26% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

You probably loved the Office.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Jon Stewart - Woody Allen - Ricky Gervais

bananaphallus

found out
Local time
-->
the Wit

(57% dark, 31% spontaneous, 16% vulgar)

your humor style:

CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

I don't think any of the people 'like me' are funny, in fact I hate Jon Stewart. :elephant:

Cegorach

Local time
-->
The Wit
(52% Dark, 31% Spontaneous, 16% Vulgar)

Your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

Gotta love how low my vulgar score is, considering my general demeanor when I post on the forum. :phear:

Enne

Consistently Inconsistent
Local time
-->
The cutting edge. *shrugs* I can't help that I'm laughing at you.

echoplex

Happen.
Local time
-->
Provacateur. I appreciate pretty much all forms of humor though. It doesn't have to be vulgar, it just can be. I like lighter stuff too.

I suppose I just as easily could've been The Wit, but I guess maybe I'm too forgiving? Eh, the test was a bit stupid anyway.

Kassie

Local time
-->
The Shock Joke

your humor style:
VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | DARK

Your sense of humor is off-the-cuff and kind of gross. Is it is also sinister, cynical, and vaguely threatening to the purer folks of this world. You probably get off on that. You would cut a greasy fart, then blame it on your mom, and then just shrug when someone pointed out that she's dead.

Yours is hands-down the most outrageous sense of humor; you like things trangressive and hardcore. It's highly likely (a) you have no limits (b) you have no scruples and (c) you have no job. Ironically, it's your type of humor that can make the biggest bucks in show business.

Darby

New(ish)
Local time
Today 3:35 AM
-->
the Ham

(38% dark, 46% spontaneous, 26% vulgar)

Nicholas A. A. E.

formerly of the Basque-lands
Local time
-->
the Prankster

(33% dark, 19% spontaneous, 16% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | LIGHT

I was really low (statistically) on all three indices, but especially spontaneity. Which I didn't really expect.

Sparrow

Banned
Local time
-->
the Idiot Savant
(19% dark, 50% spontaneous, 47% vulgar)
your humor style:
VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

You like things silly, immediate, and, above all, outrageous. Ixne on the subtle word play, more testicles on fire, please. People like you are the most likely to RECEIVE internet forwards--and also the most likely to save them in a special folder entitled 'HOLY SHIT'.

Because it's so easily appreciated, and often wacky and physical, your sense of humor never ceases to amuse your friends. Most realize that there's a sly intelligence and a knowing wink to your tastes. Your sense of humor could be called 'anti-pretentious'--but paradoxically enough, that indicates you're smarter than most.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Johnny Knoxville - Jimmy Kimmel

Zero

The Fiend
Local time
-->
"the Ham"

I'm surprised I got anything. I couldn't answer most of the questions with the answer I would've given. The yes/no ones were the only one I could definitely.

I think I missed two pages, as they wouldn't load.

ashitaria

Banned
Local time
-->
the Idiot Savant

(38% dark, 54% spontaneous, 53% vulgar)
your humor style:
VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

You like things silly, immediate, and, above all, outrageous. Ixne on the subtle word play, more testicles on fire, please. People like you are the most likely to RECEIVE internet forwards--and also the most likely to save them in a special folder entitled 'HOLY SHIT'.

Because it's so easily appreciated, and often wacky and physical, your sense of humor never ceases to amuse your friends. Most realize that there's a sly intelligence and a knowing wink to your tastes. Your sense of humor could be called 'anti-pretentious'--but paradoxically enough, that indicates you're smarter than most.

saihtlen

Redshirt
Local time
-->
the Comic

(29% dark, 38% spontaneous, 47% vulgar)
your humor style:
VULGAR | COMPLEX | LIGHT

Yours is the most versatile and also the most popular kind of humor. You'll crack a joke about just about anything, but you're not mean-spirited or intimidating, so you can get away with it--even when, for example, you bust on Mexicans.

You appreciate a good dirty joke as much as next person, but, over all, you've got a brainier approach to humor than most. Now just go out there and write up a routine; it's likely you'd be good at it.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Dave Chappelle - Rodney Dangerfield

Words

Only 1 1-F.
Local time
Today 1:35 PM
-->

The idiot savant

(24% dark, 46% spontaneous, 53% vulgar)

VULGAR
| SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

catatonic

Banned
Local time
Today 5:35 PM
-->
the Ham
(48% dark, 62% spontaneous, 21% vulgar)
your humor style:

:smiley_emoticons_mr

nanook

a scream in a vortex
Local time
-->
the Prankster

i'll delete the test from my okcupid profile, because it calls my prankster without further explanation, such as

(38% dark, 35% spontaneous, 32% vulgar)

in reality, i would sometimes say something funny, when i am in a monologue and passionate about the topic, often it's reflections on the attitudes or identities involved in my writing, self-irony, overdoing dualities of relationship, etc ... i can't be intentionally funny, it happens or it doesn't.

Oedipus

Jerk
Local time
-->
the Wit

(71% dark, 31% spontaneous, 11% vulgar)

your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

introverted_thinker

arrgh...redshirt
Local time
-->
"The Cutting Edge"

your humor style:

Your humor's mostly innocent and off-the-cuff, but somehow there's something slightly menacing about you. Part of your humor is making people a little uncomfortable, even if the things you say aren't themselves confrontational. You probably have a very dry delivery, or are seriously over-the-top.

Your type is the most likely to appreciate a good insult and/or broken bone and/or very very fat person dancing.

Honestly, I'd say I'm more Vulgar than Clean.

"That's what she said."

*groans*

HDINTP

Local time
-->
the Cutting Edge

(52% dark, 46% spontaneous, 26% vulgar)

your humor style:

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: David Letterman - John Belushi

Vladimir

Local time
-->
the Prankster
(43% dark, 27% spontaneous, 26% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | LIGHT

Top Bottom