• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Psychopath test. Here we go, dosy do

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
Yesterday 11:47 PM
-->
http://personality-testing.info/tests/LSRP.php

2.1=50.45% higher that the rest
3.4=83.97% high than the rest

Overall I think I am pretty empathetic, but I couldn't care less about the politically correct way to do things socially.

Madoness

that shadow behind lost
Local time
Today 7:47 AM
-->
Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.3.
Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.9.
Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 57.99% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 93.62% of people who have taken this test.

StevenM

beep
Local time
Today 12:47 AM
-->
:
Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.5. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.4. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded

Helvete

Pizdec
Local time
Today 2:47 PM
-->

someone should plot our results when we have enough data for it to be worthwhile.

dark+matters

Local time
Yesterday 9:47 PM
-->
I'm skeptical of tests that ask questions like these:

"In today's world, I feel justified in doing anything I can get away with to succeed. "

I mean... in this example, if you say yes, do you really feel that way, or are you feeling cynical? Or even if you feel that way, do you believe that? Or even if you feel and believe it, would you act on it? When this sentences says, "anything..." what specifically does that entail? Does that mean "anything" as in going to college forever, "anything" as in something horrible like flushing a goldfish down the toilet in order to move across country for a job, or something horrible like... flushing... a human... down the toilet... in order to move across the country for a job? :confused: If you were an actual psychopath, wouldn't you just lie for a job interview, or maybe play it up if you had something to gain by scoring high on the test?

Yellow

for the glory of satan
Local time
Yesterday 10:47 PM
-->
I guess I went in the opposite direction.
The primary score was 3.8 (higher than 88.25% of people who have taken this test).
And the secondary was 2.9 (higher than 67.52% of people who have taken this test).

@dark+matters
It is easy to interpret the questions in several ways, but that is a problem with any self-report scale. While this scale is fairly superfluous because real-life (not Hollywood) psychopaths are really easy to spot, it is the best scale we have at the moment.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->

eagor

Senior Executive Lab Monkey
Local time
Today 4:47 AM
-->
i'm a prize in a cereal box near you, so buy, BUY,
Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.8.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.7.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 88.25% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 90.6% of people who have taken this test.

idokaiho

Hive Maker
Local time
Today 5:47 AM
-->
1.8 / 2.6

I'm the most unpsychopathic I win.

JPS

Serving humanity by counterexample
Local time
-->
Your score for primary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.1. Your score for primary psychopathy was higher than 50.45% of people who have taken this test.

Your score for secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.2. Your score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 78.18% of people who have taken this test.

This probably qualifies me as 'aloof', not 'psychopathic'.

ENTP lurker

Usually useless
Local time
-->
:evil:

Primary
Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.6. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.
You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 25.79% of people who have taken this test.

Secondary
Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.9. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.
You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 20.5% of people who have taken this test.

:angel:

I have always been prosocial in ethical sense of the word but weird and sometimes very withdrawn. From time to time I'm so unsure of my possible actions that I appear not caring and obliviously there is always something behind the immediate. Always wanted to be fair but I need time for analysis. I don't function at the same level than most people and I have very little common with them. Much more ethical (if this means reasoning) than moral (gut actions). -> I think the empathy (because I don't live on the same plane as others) is not there but I can have a lot of hidden reactive sympathy.

Polaris

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 5:47 PM
-->
Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.5. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.2. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 19.6% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 1.46% of people who have taken this test.

Comment: I have always beaten myself up for what I perceive as a lacking empathy for others. I think I did this because I found it difficult to relate to people's emotions. However, I have realised that although I am often unable to understand others emotions, I equally understand the power of being there for someone and doing whatever is required for them to feel better at the time. It is important that people are allowed to express their frustrations and grief as a first point of reaction. I have come to understand underlying motivations for people's behaviour and can therefore empathise with people who are considered by most to be 'undeserving'. Although, just because I do understand reasons for behaviours does not mean that I condone it.

With respect to rule breaking and such I do have pretty strong ethics, as long as the rules are not unethical from my perspective. This is, of course, highly contextual and potentially quite complicated.

Amagi82

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Local time
-->

I have strong empathy, but I didn't grow up with that empathy- I developed it to improve my ability to influence (manipulate) others. Understanding people and their emotions helps me to say or do the things to get them to behave the way I wish them to. But my overall goal is the betterment of humanity. Equality. Social and technological advancement. Is that psychopathic? I do believe I am better than most people, that most people are incompetent and foolish. The question is, is that arrogance, or honesty?

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.1. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.8. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 3.19% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 16.44% of people who have taken this test.

TheManBeyond

Banned
Local time
-->
Objects in the mirror might look closer than they
Primary 2.2
Secondary 3.2

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 52.93% of people who have taken this test.
You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 78.18% of people who have taken this test.

rainman312

rice-eater extraordinaire
Local time
-->
Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.3.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.9

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 80.6% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 93.62% of people who have taken this test.

Interesting. I don't think I'm a psychopath; I'm not at all greedy, I don't manipulate people to get what I want, I (occaisionally) have emotions. I can certainly see how I would come off as one to others, though I doubt I actually am. On the rare occaisions that I do manipulate people, it's usually because they won't shut the hell up and stop bothering me, which I suppose is somewhat for personal gain, but not in the traditional sense.

kvothe27

Local time
-->

The Gopher

President
Local time
-->
You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 0% of people who have taken this test.
You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 0% of people who have taken this test.

Obviously I'm an angel and answered entirely honestly. :angel:

Local time
-->
You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 0% of people who have taken this test.
You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 0% of people who have taken this test.

Obviously I'm an angel and answered entirely honestly. :angel:
images

onesteptwostep

Junior Hegelian
Local time
Today 1:47 PM
-->
Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.7

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.1

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 29.04% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 29.26% of people who have taken this test.

I thought my secondary would've been higher, guess not. I tended to shuffle the social hierarchy whenever I go into a new place : O

astrograph

showtime!
Local time
Today 6:47 AM
-->
Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 4.4.
Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.8.

Not surprising, really. The school consuleor asked me if I were a sociopath when I started visiting her office once a week. I'm just a bit desensitized because I don't really care. I'm quite a cheerful person, and I love to laugh.

YOLOisonlyprinciple

Local time
Today 10:17 AM
-->
first 4.3
second 2.3

EvilBlitz

Local time
Today 4:47 PM
-->
Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.1. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 4.3. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 3.19% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 97.46% of people who have taken this test.

Scary Larry

Redshirt
Local time
-->
2, 3
integers!
enough of silly little tests... going back to work.

J-man

Cobra Kai
Local time
-->

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 41.76% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 63.38% of people who have taken this test.

I think that in the right circumstances I could potentially do something really evil for my own gain. But it's almost like that statement, "I'm not addicted, I could stop at any time!" I feel like I could do it if I wanted to. But I won't want to. I guess I'm just open to whatever.

Happy

sorry for english
Local time
-->
Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 4.1.
You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 91.63% of people who have taken this test.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.4.
You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 83.97% of people who have taken this test.

Eh. Wasn't a very good test. Too broad. Didn't differentiate between 'indifference' and 'psychopathy'.

Local time
Today 6:47 AM
-->
Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 4.4. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.3. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 94.37% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 81.09% of people who have taken this test.

Aspergers was called juvenile psychopathy originally.

I will also agree with the inaccuracy of the results due to the fact that I am not a psychopath. Other things can influence the answers. Yes, that's it. :evil:

Rualani

You Silly Willy
Local time
-->
Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

SolarCycler

Compressionshirt
Local time
-->
Primary 3.3 better than 80.6% --that's decent
Secondary 1.9 in the bottom quarter percentile with 20.5% --ruined my chances

Esurient Fere

*grownup
Local time
-->
You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 76.98% of people who have taken this test. (3.1)

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 83.97% of people who have taken this test. (3.4)

propianotuner1

Proconsul
Local time
-->
1.4 primary (16.15%), 2 secondary (24.72%).

Utility Creep

Local time
-->
Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.4.
Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.2.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 82.8% of people who have taken this test.
You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 78.18% of people who have taken this test.

uh...

_intp

Redshirt
Local time
-->
[4.5] = You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 95.24% of people who have taken this test.

[3.7] = You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 90.6% of people who have taken this test.

Maybe because I live in the vicinity of Wall St....

emmabobary

*snore*
Local time
-->
4.7 primary
3.7 secondary

I think the test is exaggerating.
But anyway. What kind of people is referring to this test , exactly?
What does being a psychopath mean.
I'm wondering I would like o interview one. :)

Infinitatis

Local time
-->
Primary psychopathy (1.9 / 5) was higher than 41.76% of people who have taken this test.

Secondary psychopathy (2.8 / 5) was higher than 63.38% of people who have taken this test.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
I scored quite high on the O'Hare scale so I wonder what this will say..

Tiago

Redshirt
Local time
-->
our score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 4.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.3.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 91.11% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 81.09% of people who have taken this test.

Alice_in_black

Redshirt
Local time
Today 12:47 PM
-->
I got
2.8 and 4.1

Lol i'm feeling a bit numb right now so that might have affected my score. :p

PaulMaster

Local time
-->
3.1 and 3.7
You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 76.98% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 90.6% of people who have taken this test.

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

Sly-fy

Local time
-->
Primary - 1.2;
Secondary - 3.2.

If I`m even a 1 on a scale of 1 to 5, then I assure you all that my ex wife is an 11!

But I did find at least one of the questions too vague. I remember a question: "Do you consult people before acting?" I said "neutral," because it didn`t specify whether the situation even concerns other people or not. If it concerns no one but myself, then of course I`m not going to look for other to bother, seeking approval from them. If however it is a matter in which my actions directly affects certain others, I will naturally make every effort to consult those others who are directly involved before acting.

Not sure how scientific this test is but it`s free so what the hey.

deathvirtuoso

Local time
Today 12:47 PM
-->
Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 4.4.
Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.8.

Not surprising, really. The school consuleor asked me if I were a sociopath when I started visiting her office once a week. I'm just a bit desensitized because I don't really care. I'm quite a cheerful person, and I love to laugh.

I'm more amused by the fact that she even bothered to ask.

Nebulous

Local time
-->
Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.5. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.9. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 84.71% of people who have taken this test.

Oh! I remember taking this test last summer when I was really depressed and convinced that I was a sociopath. I'm pretty sure I wrote the scores down in this notebook... Lemme check.

Ohmygod I actually have it.

"Saturday 29, 2015" (doesn't say what month)

Primary: 4.7
Higher than 96.43%

Secondary: 4
Higher than 94.64%

~~~

So the lack of empathy has changed since then but the rule breaking one is similar. Makes sense.
I definitely wouldn't consider myself a sociopath now.

Terran

Local time
-->
1: 25%

2: 60%

So I guess I'm kinda...normal. Oh no, how tragically average!

Local time
-->
Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.8. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

birdsnestfern

Earthling
Local time
-->

Drvladivostok

Daydreamer.
Local time
Today 11:47 AM
-->
You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 62.34% of people who have taken this test.

Considering psychopathy only occurs to 2% of the popualtion this means I'm not one of them.

Top Bottom