• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Shamelessly Average

Yellow

for the glory of satan
Local time
Yesterday 10:44 PM
-->
We have so many threads dedicated to our oddness and general nonconformity, but surely we all have some "normal" skeletons behaviors in our closet.

So out with it.

Do you love pumpkin spice lattes so much that you "can't even"?
If you're alone, and "Don't Stop Believing" comes on the radio, do you turn it up and sing along?
Are you obsessed with Batman, Spiderman, Superman, or Deadpool?

Me? I really enjoy Zumba classes (but only when they make the gym dark and just light up the instructor's stage, provided there's room in the back row... only robots can learn those routines that fast :phear:)

TBerg

fallen angel who hasn't earned his wings
Local time
Yesterday 11:44 PM
-->
I like bacon. It is so brotastic!

And, like every other white person, don't talk to me until I have had my coffee. :storks:

Pyropyro

Magos Biologis
Local time
Today 12:44 PM
-->
Just give me good food and coffee and we can totally hang out.

I'm also fine with jogging together with different people.

onesteptwostep

Junior Hegelian
Local time
Today 1:44 PM
-->
I only use two squares of toilet paper when I wipe. Conservation and efficiency.

Cheeseumpuffs

Proudly A Sheeple Since 2015
Local time
Yesterday 9:44 PM
-->
I only use two squares of toilet paper when I wipe. Conservation and efficiency.

I usually go three squares. One time through. Fold it in half. Makes for a second clean wipe. If paper is unusually soiled, repeat process until rectum is clean.

onesteptwostep

Junior Hegelian
Local time
-->
Three? Wow I guess it depends on the anatomy. :D

Sir Eus Lee

I am wholely flattered you would take about 2 and
Local time
-->
I stayed up til 5 last night and pulled my first (technical) all nighter until I saw the sun and thought "maybe I should go to sleep" :cool: except does it only count if you stay awake the entire next day? Is there a rulebook or something?

It's irrelevant but I thought I'd share.

I hang out with friends every couple of days, like most teenagers.

Cheeseumpuffs

Local time
-->
I stayed up til 5 last night and pulled my first (technical) all nighter until I saw the sun and thought "maybe I should go to sleep" :cool: except does it only count if you stay awake the entire next day? Is there a rulebook or something?

It's irrelevant but I thought I'd share.

I hang out with friends every couple of days, like most teenagers.

I feel like if you go to sleep the next day it doesn't quite count. There'll be exceptions. Like if you saw the sun and laid down and just dozed for half an hour or so I'd count it as an all-nighter. Anything longer than 3 or 4 hours and I wouldn't call it an all nighter. Just poor planning (no judgement. I've "gone to bed" at 7am plenty of times).

I also hang out with friends once or twice a week and if I go too long without social contact I do tend to get lonely. How awfully, horribly normal of me.

onesteptwostep

Junior Hegelian
Local time
-->
Ooo all nighters, those are like credit cards. You keep using and using it because it's convenient, but then BAM, finals are on you and you can't think for shit.

Ah, the times where caffeine was so relentlessly useless... good times :3

/Si'ing :angel:

Cheeseumpuffs

Local time
-->
Ooo all nighters, those are like credit cards. You keep using and using it because it's convenient, but then BAM, finals are on you and you can't think for shit.

Ah, the times where caffeine was so relentlessly useless... good times :3

/Si'ing :angel:

Caffeine still affects you?

How quaint :D

Seteleechete

Together forever
Local time
Today 5:44 AM
-->
I like to watch sports (well esports but surely that's close enough to count?) Damn even the normal thing I like is unusual, sigh.

Sir Eus Lee

I am wholely flattered you would take about 2 and
Local time
-->
I also hang out with friends once or twice a week and if I go too long without social contact I do tend to get lonely. How awfully, horribly normal of me.

Ti runs out of self-stupidity to criticize, so Fe concocts the desire to be with people, Ne screws everything up and Si never lets you forget what you did.

The Gopher

President
Local time
Today 3:44 PM
-->
I sleep with a fan on, year round.

I used to do this, it got cold in winter so I replaced it with a waterfall. (not sure if that is "normal") Gradually other noises took over and it wasn't needed any longer.

The ways in which I am normal.

I love drinking.
I hate drinking.
I love cars.
Cars are boring.
I like shooting.
Shooting is pointless.
I like exercising.
I hate exercising.

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
Local time
Yesterday 6:44 PM
-->
damn,,,I wish I could think of something. I have a car? No no, I wear clothes? Ehh, hmm. I use a computer? No that's...hmmm. I masturbate? No, that's a given I guess. Uhh, what. Everything else I do is not in line with what's normal at all...

wait, I play video games sometimes...well, not the popular ones... :(

TheManBeyond

Banned
Local time
Today 4:44 AM
-->
Objects in the mirror might look closer than they
i work doing nasty cheap tricks to help my boss avoid legal / practical obstacles in her run or they'll get you job. the best thing about it is that since she knows everything she does is bordering on illegality whenever there's a problem i am not to blame. :P
It is actually really funny since she's like i'm about to die, i have nothing to lose, fuck authority

Auburn

Luftschloss Schöpfer
Local time
-->
Errmmm, hrmmm... MMMRRR.. mmm..

I go to the grocery store.
I go to the bank.
I do laundry.. =/ (every month or so)
I still buy paper plates rather than clean dishes, and I'm not a college student... wait
I have a cat which I feed (sometimes).
I wake up every morning evening.
I listen to music! Yes, that's a good normal one.
And I sometimes have popular songs stuck in my head all day. Like E.T. by Katy Perry.
I have finally succumb to using the youtube Subscribe button, after hearing a million persuasions to do so over the past five years!
I finally tried substance(s)! (tho i've managed to shrink away from all alcohol)
I have 46 chromosomes.
I was... born from a non-virgin mother.
I get my power from my long hair.
I listen to Dubstep, almost religiously.
I always make sure to take my wallet, shoes, keys and glasses before going out.
I am a chronic deviantART lurker and I save dozens of favorites weekly. c.c
I have made an art out of appearing normal in person... You'd never know. o_o;

Esurient Fere

*grownup
Local time
-->
I lay in the sun to tan sometimes.
I enjoy the outdoors.
I was a good high school athlete.
I was a college athlete (kinda normal).
I don't understand chemistry (never tried tbh)

Also, I just discovered the more button:
:tree01: :nazi: :hoplite_army: :yuri:

Yellow

for the glory of satan
Local time
Yesterday 10:44 PM
-->
:treeswing::captain::happydolphin::kinggrin:
I keep forgetting about these guys. I would message people entirely in smilie hieroglyphics if I could, but I restrain myself significantly because I know it annoys most reasonable people.

StevenM

beep
Local time
Today 12:44 AM
-->
Average beard, average height, average hair length/color, average eye color, average weight/tone, average clothing.

I triggered the average gene by continuously trying to blend and fit in. However, I still stick out.

_whispers_

Vidi Vici Veni
Local time
-->
Occasionally I get inspired to do my hair and nails.

INTPWolf

Contemplating reality, one script at a time
Local time
-->
i sleep, occasionally, but at the wrong time totally separate from any form of circadian rhythm... besides that i'm a not so typical thin male with long hair that i keep in a ponytail and a trimmed beard. i totally gave up trying to figure out the secret to social chemistry, now i just do what i want, cuz i cant be anything else better then to be just me :yin-yang:

J-man

Cobra Kai
Local time
-->
I have anxiety.
I am an ass man.
I don't read instruction manuals.
I can't stand Journey.
I like to kill people and wear their skin.
I sometimes laugh when someone farts.
I love cats. I fucking LOVE cats.
I love Katy Perry.

:dolphin:

al.otakupunk

Local time
-->
I like anime.
I eat chocolate religiously. Religiously.
I enjoy tea.
I enjoy fire.
Very much.
I can't do math.
I kicked the dishwasher.

Polaris

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 5:44 PM
-->
^^

I have anxiety.
I'm an ass girl.
I read instruction manuals, front to back (OCD).
I fantasize about killing certain people and how I could get away with it.
I always giggle when someone farts.
I can't stand it when people burp :confused: - it makes me jumpy.
I watch cat-videos.
I like George Michael.
I have psychotic tendencies pre-caffeine.
I read fashion magazines because I like pictures of beautiful people.

On the theme of Zumba, I attempted once or twice a Hip-Hop/Funk class :facepalm:
Same problem: Everyone seemed to catch on to the routines at lightning speed while Polaris couldn't get her appendages even remotely into their appropriate constellations.

The shining moment was when everyone did a 180 degree jump-turn, and because I had placed myself in what I thought would be the least conspicuous and dark place at the back of the class, this inevitably put me at the very front at some point where everyone could witness me getting my limbs even further entangled resulting in me doing the 180 degree jump-turn so that I ended up facing the entire class as they all jumped around.

I just couldn't go back after that.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
I work in sales.
I drive a white Toyota.
I coach basketball.
I have flat feet.
I like wine.
I can't help but twitch during acupuncture.
I studied business and management.
I'm getting an MBA.
I'm an outstanding corporate swine.

Brontosaurie

Banned
Local time
-->
I am an ass man.

who ain't an ass man deep down though? would make no sense for any man to prioritize milk glands over hips, for obvious reasons. my idea is that any "boob man" has some kind of mommy issues.

INTPWolf

Local time
-->
who ain't an ass man deep down though? would make no sense for any man to prioritize milk glands over hips, for obvious reasons. my idea is that any "boob man" has some kind of mommy issues.

Or some ego problems, having the quantifiable size of your girlfriend's tits seems to be alluring for competitive one uppers.

The Gopher

President
Local time
-->
how does that work? what is it about the male ass? the forward-jutting drilling-ness?

Gurrll you obviously hang out with boring crowds. Seriously, the male ass is the most prized possession and the talking point in many gay and female circles. I don't quite get it either honestly... then again I don't quite get any individual body part of either gender...

Alias

empirical miracle
Local time
-->
A discussion on being normal has changed to us debating the perception of asses as attractive. As INTPs, we can't be normal for too long, can we?

INTPWolf

Local time
-->
A discussion on being normal has changed to us debating the perception of asses as attractive. As INTPs, we can't be normal for too long, can we?

nor do we feel comfortable in the typical stance of 'normal'. Even if in our less mature states we strived to achieve the perceived normal.

J-man

Cobra Kai
Local time
-->
God, what's happened? Now I've googled "Why are men's asses attractive" and I'm looking at pictures of men's bare asses.

My theory is that a big, well-shaped ass is an indicator of strength. Some people just don't use their butts even when squatting. They're the first ones to die when the zombie apocalypse happens.

Brontosaurie

Banned
Local time
-->
God, what's happened? Now I've googled "Why are men's asses attractive" and I'm looking at pictures of men's bare asses.

My theory is that a big, well-shaped ass is an indicator of strength. Some people just don't use their butts even when squatting. They're the first ones to die when the zombie apocalypse happens.

I don't think big is the deal. It's gotta look tight and capable of drilling. It's quite like a rumble pak crossed with a diving tube. Just sitting there clenching the legs giving powa.

Rook

enter text
Local time
Today 6:44 AM
-->
Eating, sleeping and expelling waste.
Sufficient for survival.

Minuend

pat pat
Local time
-->
I enjoy getting drunk
Buying/ getting things make me feel good inside in my heart
I browse imgur

r4ch3l

conc/ptu/||/
Local time
-->
I totally have an inner basic bitch and routinely wear yoga pants to the grocery store. I also bought Uggs this year for the first time, but that might just be because I just stopped giving a fuck and goddamn those things are comfortable.

I don't wear a lot of makeup but I am a product snob about the stuff that I do buy.

And this year I watched the NBA finals -- mostly because my sister scheduled hangout time around the games and I got sucked into the local Warriors pandemonium. Plus I really wanted the Lil B curse to be real.

Auburn

Luftschloss Schöpfer
Local time
-->

...so when do we know who's the winner of the most-normal award?

:king-twitter:

Puffy

"Wtf even was that"
Local time
-->
Leg man personally. :D

-- I dress plainly (no fashion sense).
-- Tidy (I has a filing system :cat:), enjoy running, eat healthily.
-- The only job I've liked is gardening.
-- Me in most circumstances in which I am forced to leave my hentai hermit wizardly magus cave (see dresses plainly):
Camouflaged-Leaf.jpg
General English traits: horribly repressed, self-loathing sarcasm/ humour, drunkenness, sexy accent.

INTPWolf

Local time
-->
oh yea and i watch Game of Thrones, that's normal

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
r4ch3l said:
this year I watched the NBA finals

Reminds me that I follow the NBA and watched every single game in the finals. I've never worn yoga pants to the grocery store though.

Puffy said:
Leg man personally.

Amen.

Top Bottom