• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

DON'T TRUST ANYONE YOU MEET ONLINE.

sammael

Adrift
Local time
Today 7:46 PM
-->
You could regret it.

ad-council-1319335204-5658.jpg

Lydia

What?
Local time
Today 8:46 AM
-->
It would be much better off meeting a stranger, completely out of this world. Than a common inhuman person.

C.J_Finn

Local time
Today 2:46 AM
-->
I don't even trust myself most of the time. I don't see why I would start trusting anyone else anytime soon.

EditorOne

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 3:46 AM
-->
What a world to be young in. The range for both good and bad adventures has expanded so much.

Enne

Consistently Inconsistent
Local time
-->
^More like contracted. Or maybe it's remained exactly the same.

Chimera

To inanity and beyond
Local time
-->
Wait. Meeting Cthulu is supposed to be a warning against that kind of behaviour?

Quinault NDN

Redshirt
Local time
-->
What a world to be young in. The range for both good and bad adventures has expanded so much.

Indeed. Also I tend to think the lack of actual social interaction isn't conductive to learning in person/real life interaction skills either. I am constantly amazed to see people playing on their phones when a real live human being is in front of them.

Roran

The Original Nerdy Gangsta
Local time
-->
Apparently someone didn't RTFM.

Auburn

Luftschloss Schöpfer
Local time
Today 12:46 AM
-->
It is safer to converse with someone online than it is offline. People in real life have tangible ways to harm you while someone online has no control over you aside from what you give them.

So as long as you're not silly enough to arrange a meeting with an online person without first confirm it's them via video - or giving them your credit card number etc - then I'd argue you're at least as safe if not safer than with a real life person..

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
Local time
Yesterday 9:46 PM
-->
Let's meet Auburn. We can make a sex tape and sell it to the forum for money. You can trust me; I know what I'm doing. Don't listen to Sammael.

HDINTP

Local time
Today 9:46 AM
-->
Interesting. I don´t belive people whether on-line or in real life. In fact i don´t even belive myself (sometimes).

Solitaire U.

Last of the V-8 Interceptors
Local time
Today 12:46 AM
-->
"That is the whole idea of this machine, you know. Deterrence is the art of producing in the mind of the enemy...the FEAR to attack. And so, because of the automated and irrevocable decision-making process which rules out human meddling, the Doomsday machine is terrifying and simple to understand... and completely credible and convincing."

Top Bottom