• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

*MIA*

Melkor

*Silent antagonist*
Local time
Today 5:34 PM
-->
So, a case of bring out your dead, chase down yer' living.

The members I'd like to see here more often (or here at all!), are as follows:

Eloquent Bohemian.

(Because he was both insightful and amusing,and had a picture for every occassion)

Noddy
(Because we had spam sessions with Lor back in the aul' days 'afore the troubles started, and because though I despise him with all my being he is somewhat necessary)

Fukyo
(Because she does like f**k all on the forum now, and I think Nyx fails miserably at being the murdeorus damsel in distress, more of a psychopathic demoness, and thus the forum suffers)

CABBO

(Because he's the only forumer I know personally, and because he's an outspoken diva)

Cow
(:()

Hopefulmonster
(:D)

Lyra/XIII
(Because fuckwit/gobshite/asswipe/morons/prickfaced admins keep banning hir for minscule and pathetic little insults that they probably get from their mother 24/7 anyway)

COG
(Only recently, and he may yet return, but if not, this can be here to prove my loyalty and allow me a surpise attack on his person)

Adding to the list, and putting forward ideas for solving said problem is welcome.

Claverhouse

Royalist Freicorps Feldgendarme
Local time
Today 6:34 PM
-->
You may not have noticed that AllKnowingCow is now Cegorach.

And an admin.

Claverhouse :phear:

Cavallier

Oh damn.
Local time
Today 10:34 AM
-->
Did somebody skewer Inappropriatebehavior and roast his ass for dinner?

Seriously, I miss that guy! :(

Sparrow

Banned
Local time
Today 1:34 PM
-->
Where is Ashenstar? :(

Adymus

Banned
Local time
Today 10:34 AM
-->
omg where the fuck is Ashenstar!?

Kubbikub - Me her and waterstiller where the only orange county dwellers on INTPf, now I'll never be able to have my OC INTPf meet up.

Waterstiller - wtf, she randomly appeared a few weeks ago and disappeared just as randomly.

I have to admit, I miss Lyra too, having hir around was like having our very own Genesis P. Orridge.

Lyra

Genesis Engineering Speciation
Local time
-->
Anthile has been man enough to admit that his banning of me resulted from the unreasonable projection of suppressed pathological fears onto external reality. The overwhelming anxiety caused to him by my flippant comment (made without knowledge of his Freudian complexes) provoked a rash and wholly disproportionate reaction.

Melkor

*Silent antagonist*
Local time
-->
Lyra!

T'is not a coincidence that your name should be Lyrical, for I am wont to burst into song!

WELCOME BACK!
:D

Chimera

To inanity and beyond
Local time
-->
Ha! I knew EB was still ghosting around!
*Ties a green balloon to EB's ear*

edit: oh, god, I used "ghosting" without remembering what he'd posted...terrible pun not intended...

fullerene

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
EB!!

(not to mention, you used "ghosting" without remembering what he posted about, so long ago :D)

I changed my name...but I used to go by cryptonia. I've changed an awful lot since you were here last, though. Nice to see you again :). We were all extremely annoyed to find out you'd deleted all contact information from your profile upon leaving, so long ago :(

EloquentBohemian

MysticDragon
Local time
-->
*scratches ear*

Wha...!!

...a green balloon!?!

*GASP*

...omg, now the demented and peripatetic minions (...demonic aquatic giraffes and such) of the Evil Overlord can spot me!!!

EloquentBohemian

MysticDragon
Local time
-->
EB!!

(not to mention, you used "ghosting" without remembering what he posted about, so long ago :D)

I changed my name...but I used to go by cryptonia. I've changed an awful lot since you were here last, though. Nice to see you again :). We were all extremely annoyed to find out you'd deleted all contact information from your profile upon leaving, so long ago :(

In reflection, not a good move on my part, but personal circumstances behooved me to sequester myself for a time. The "quest for self" is wrought with travails at times, and solitude was a necessity. I was even without a computer for quite awhile (*shudder*), by choice. I have altered much, as well.

I've been 'ghosting' for a bit lately and decided that there were those here on the Forum whom I missed ...including you, Decaf, A.I., Melkor, LoR... to name a few. I'll probably quietly sit in the corner in a comfy chair with a cup of coffee for awhile, listening to the conversations, possibly interjecting now and again.

Chimera

To inanity and beyond
Local time
-->
EB -
Would you prefer blue? Or maybe pink? I'm sure I have a glow-in-the-dark balloon around here somewhere...
Also, everyone knows the giraffes have mutated again, now they fly.
Oh! I can give you a balloon with a bulls-eye on it, if you like. (:

AI -
The forum likes you, get over it. ^__^

Kuu

>>Loading
Local time
Today 11:34 AM
-->
Noddy - yes
Fukyo - she's been lurking more than usual as of late, now who's gonna be our queen little miss snarker?
Ashenstar - yeah she dissappeared
Waterstiller and Kidege - they've also been away for a while now, posting very rarely
Brain enclosed in flesh and secret smile - hmm

EB is back! Call everybody! Open the champagne! Gather the sacrificial virgins! Bring out the gimp!

loveofreason

echoes through time
Local time
Today 6:34 AM
-->
Eloquent! Grace of Words!

Dear lord... I shall have to lift my game with you back.

*licks the whetstone of eloquence* I'm honing!

Shite. Nothing but burrs.

I make no contest, good sir. See here - we have kept your throne!

funnytoilets7.jpg

I couldn't resist quoting the whole excerpt from your story a while back.... ;)

Anthile

Steel marks flesh
Local time
Today 7:34 PM
-->
Dissident.

EloquentBohemian

MysticDragon
Local time
-->
Chimera... how 'bout a zeppelin?

Kuu... champagne and virgins :D:smoker:

...oh yeah ...and gimps

LoR... a gracious bow and sweep of my plumed chevalier's hat to you m'lady. I shall endeavour to inundate, hither and yon, the inhabitants of said colloquium with a copious prosperousness of mellifluous articulate loquacity.

btw... the photo reminds me of someone ...name rhymes with hot toddy, I believe. :D

echoplex

Happen.
Local time
-->
These come to mind and haven't been mentioned yet (I think):

*Seducer of the Homeless
*Carnap
*eudemonia
*Perseus (don't pretend you don't miss him)
*Auburn/Azarath
*preilemus
*Toad
*Sapphire Harp
*FusionKnight
*FastFashion
*sniktawekim
*Nicholas A.A.E.
*Ombat
*Razare
*Ranondrugs
*Tunesimah
*420Munkey

I've appreciated the contributions these have made. I'm sure there are plenty others I'm forgetting because I'm a forgetful bastard. I also second many others already mentioned.

loveofreason

echoes through time
Local time
-->
Is it mere coincidence that IntenseBurger turned up today? Surely it's been an absence of nigh on two years... >>

IntenseBurger

Local time
-->
Is it mere coincidence that IntenseBurger turned up today? Surely it's been an absence of nigh on two years... >>

It has been a year and a half to be precise. And it took a lot of work to get back here, I had forgotten both my username and password.

Melkor

*Silent antagonist*
Local time
-->
E.B!

Lord and master of the forum, terror of the north and defiler of young, vacant maidens!

You have returned!

:D

A feast in your honour!

Roll out the wheeled tables adorned with human hides and dress the walls with dried blood!

Ah!

And the feast, none other than your favourite forumers!

Oh yes, here we have some lovely Lor-pie, it has a habit of sticking to the roof of your mouth, but overall it tastes like knee high rubber boots!
Over here we have my favourite, Nia and Cryptonia smoothies!
Yummmmmyyyy!
Then just to your right, below your elbow, thats the uh...decaff mash!
Er..thats not an eye, it's a small egg.

And how can one forget the Noddy cocktail sausages!
Yes I know there's only one! Jesus, we're only feeding you!

Tuck in!

IntenseBurger

Local time
-->
So speaking of m.i.a.

Do cognisant or murkrow still frequent the forum?
Those two were awesome.

Melkor

*Silent antagonist*
Local time
-->
Cognisant is here, but I would do him an injustice if I pointed him out so cleary, this is because the aul' fool would consider anyone that couldn't trace him an utter idiot, and thus, not worthy of conversation of boot-licking.
In addition, he enjoys the mystique and anonyminity that comes with his new form, and wishes to leave 'Cognisant' behind, though I beleive he has failed were I am concerned.

Murkrow hasn't been seen for at least a year now, and so presumably, got bored, having never contributed much to the forum anyway.

I kinda miss him a little tho', I did pm him the odd few times.

EloquentBohemian

MysticDragon
Local time
-->
Sir Bedevere: There are ways of telling whether he is Cog.
Peasant 1: Are there? Oh well, tell us.
Sir Bedevere: Tell me. What do you do with Robots?
Peasant 1: Burn them.
Sir Bedevere: And what do you burn, apart from Robots?
Peasant 1: More Robots.
Peasant 2: Wood.
Sir Bedevere: Good. Now, why do Robots burn?
Peasant 3: ...because they're made of... wood?
Sir Bedevere: Good. So how do you tell whether he is made of wood?
Peasant 1: Build a bridge out of him.
Sir Bedevere: But can you not also build bridges out of stone?
Peasant 1: Oh yeah.
Sir Bedevere: Does wood sink in water?
Peasant 1: No, no, it floats!... It floats! Throw him into the pond!
Sir Bedevere: No, no. What else floats in water?
Peasant 1: Bread.
Peasant 2: Apples.
Peasant 3: Very small rocks.
Peasant 1: Cider.
Peasant 2: Gravy.
Peasant 3: Cherries.
Peasant 1: Mud.
Peasant 2: Churches.
Peasant 3: Lead! Lead!
King Arthur: A Duck.
Sir Bedevere: ...Exactly. So, logically...
Peasant 1: If he weighed the same as a duck... he's made of wood... then he's a Robot.
Sir Bedevere: And therefore...
Peasant 2: ...Cog!

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Right, where's JoeJoe?

I weigh... *rummages around for the info* ah found it.
Weight: 90.7kg
Height: 1.92m

loveofreason

echoes through time
Local time
-->
Who? :confused:

:p

saffyangelis

Bandwidth Angel
Local time
-->
Grey! I remember you!

Although I don't know if you remember me....

Anyways! Welcome back! ^_^

grey matters

The Old Grey Silly One
Local time
Today 12:34 PM
-->
Grey! I remember you!

Although I don't know if you remember me....

Anyways! Welcome back! ^_^

Of course I remember Saffy :p. I have missed the forum but have been too damn busy to mess with it:( I'm not working as much as I used to so I am going to try to visit and post a bit.
Tell me, are people still bashing Melkor or have they gotten bored with it. I kind of missed that :beatyou:

loveofreason

echoes through time
Local time
-->

loveofreason

echoes through time
Local time
-->
This thread clearly works. All I did was post, burn a printout of Sugarpop's avatar in the pretty flares of a catherine wheel, mix the ashes with rat's blood, smear it on my chest at the summit of Mt. Kailash and chant (barefoot in the snow), om padme - wait - chant "oh hags of hades skies, give me the geass of sugarpop spies!"

And presto!

So, what's it like being resurrected from the dead? :p

Minuend

pat pat
Local time
-->
Say, whatever happened to cobra? I always found that chap amusing.

Melkor

*Silent antagonist*
Local time
-->
Loveofreason...

Sedcucer of the homeless.

Faecetious Persona.

Kidege.

:'(

Polaris

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
The forum when it started was quite a tight-knit circle of individuals. It is like trying to become part of someone else's group of friends. Anyone else will always be an outsider, including myself. A forum for outsiders will not necessarily be any different to real life. I have made friendships here that I treasure, but "behind the scenes". It is how I operate generally, I don't like to "stand out".

It is nice to see members coming back, though. So please stay, Lobstrich:beatyou:

Minuend

pat pat
Local time
-->
The forum when it started was quite a tight-knit circle of individuals. It is like trying to become part of someone else's group of friends. Anyone else will always be an outsider, including myself. A forum for outsiders will not necessarily be any different to real life. I have made friendships here that I treasure, but "behind the scenes". It is how I operate generally, I don't like to "stand out".

Hmm, maybe it seems "worse" than it is. I think that if one want to get to know members better, one just stalk them and annoy them in every thread they post in. The Arena is a good place to get to know people. Just stab people with a sword enough times and eventually they will turn to itch :)

There is an thread called "Do You Feel You Belong Here" and it seems most don't feel that way. So I suppose even though we communicate, we tend to be distant.

Polaris

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Okay, so at least one person is cool with me. I thought I scared everyone away through my anger posts in "Psychiatrist" Haha.

You are prickly Lobstrich and brutally honest, it seems. It is refreshing. I do have a fondness for cacti.

Hmm, maybe it seems "worse" than it is. I think that if one want to get to know members better, one just stalk them and annoy them in every thread they post in. The Arena is a good place to get to know people. Just stab people with a sword enough times and eventually they will turn to itch :)

There is an thread called "Do You Feel You Belong Here" and it seems most don't feel that way. So I suppose even though we communicate, we tend to be distant.

I don't think it is "bad" at all. It is just the way it is. I like it in here, even if I don't interact much, and that's just my choice. Sometimes I'm in a more playful mood, and I can horse around. But more often I'm serious and just want to absorb the mind-workings of others. I also rarely initiate contact. I'm too reserved and aloof, as in RL.

That third last sentence sounded really parasitic :phear:

*detaches proboscis from Min's brain*

Last edited:
Top Bottom