• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Hello everyone, This is my first post.

Thebhr

Redshirt
Local time
Today 12:29 PM
-->
I've been lurking around here for several days now, and finally decided to join the community. I've been trying to find a forum that I like, and after reading a bunch of posts here, I decided that this is place for me. I'm not good at writing little biographies of myself in text boxes, but if anyone wants to ask me anything, I'll be glad to answer.

Claverhouse

Royalist Freicorps Feldgendarme
Local time
Today 5:29 PM
-->
Hi

You used a rune ! Therefore you gain 1000 points.

Welcome.

Claverhouse :phear:

Thebhr

Redshirt
Local time
-->
Thank you for the warm welcome, and the thousand points! IDK what they're good for, but I'm sure I can find a use for them. Also, of course I used a rune! When I saw it I knew I had to. :)

Anthile

Steel marks flesh
Local time
Today 6:29 PM
-->
Let me guess, you are borderline INTJ?

JoeJoe

Knifed
Local time
-->
Have a hearty slap on the back and a smacking non-sexual spanking on the ass....

Be welcomed.

(Yes, don't worry, I'm seeing a psychologist on monday)

saffyangelis

Bandwidth Angel
Local time
-->
Really JJ?

Besides, why not use your time travel powers so you went before you made that post? =P

Also, Hello and Welcome, Thebhr! I hope you like it here ^_^

JoeJoe

Knifed
Local time
-->

saffyangelis

Bandwidth Angel
Local time
-->
If you mean the psychologist yes, really....

What would life be like, if you didn't let things get out of hand now and again?

Well, have fun with the psychologist =P

And I'd guess that life would be a lot less chaotic, and maybe a bit less stressful, but much more boring =P

Reverse Transcriptase

"you're a poet whether you like it or not"
Local time
Today 9:29 AM
-->
If you mean the psychologist yes, really....
All INTPs should have to see psychologists/therapists. We often try to push problems aside and not deal with them appropriately, so enforcing therapy sessions would be good.

(However, I claim that INTPforum is an acceptable substitution.)

Welcome!

loveofreason

echoes through time
Local time
Today 5:29 AM
-->
High. I mean Hi.

I actually suspect everyone that uses their own photo as an avatar of being INTJ. But then I'm a highly suspicious character.

:smiley_emoticons_mr

I like the bats. You look like you could be slightly batty too. In a dreadfully serious I'll-kill-you-if-you-look-at-me-wrong kind of INTJ way.

Anthile

Steel marks flesh
Local time
-->
High. I mean Hi.

I actually suspect everyone that uses their own photo as an avatar of being INTJ. But then I'm a highly suspicious character.

Get out of my head!

Thebhr

Redshirt
Local time
-->
High. I mean Hi.

I like the bats. You look like you could be slightly batty too. In a dreadfully serious I'll-kill-you-if-you-look-at-me-wrong kind of INTJ way.

Oh, this is so ironic! For as long as I remember I could never really find people I could relate to. Most of the people that I've ever met, I've found to be boring and shallow minded. I thought I was the only one of "my kind". I never seemed to fit in anywhere (should go on a diet). Anyway, now that I've finally found a group of people that I CAN relate to, I'm apparently not fitting in here very well either. I don't mind though, If you all don't. I'd like to stay here.

lol, btw you are not nearly suspicious enough. How are you sure that picture is of me :smoker:

Cavallier

Oh damn.
Local time
Today 9:29 AM
-->
Welcome to the humble INTPforum...seriously less irritating than INTP central. They suck! We should have a war with them and prove that we are better...just sayin'. :hoplite_army:

(However, I claim that INTPforum is an acceptable substitution.)

I am revealed. When faced with psychologists I want to commit seppuku...or gut them instead.

lol, btw you are not nearly suspicious enough. How are you sure that picture is of me :smoker:

Ha! I wondered to myself that they would trust that is a picture of you in real life. Fools!!!!

loveofreason

echoes through time
Local time
Today 5:29 AM
-->

*giggles*

And there are times suspicion breeds in silence, kept close and warm, lest mention of it quell it's very life...

:phear:

Rain

Lighting the Way
Local time
-->
High. I mean Hi.

Are you serious lor? I never pay much attention to other INTJ's. This seems interesting if it is a true trend.

Inappropriate Behavior

is peeing on the carpet
Local time
-->
Now I'm left wondering just how much that avatar really looks like the real Rain.....although if I ever met someone in real life with eyes like that I would have to do murder and claim self defence....which would be justified....I mean, who wouldn't find eyes like that threatening? Now that I look at it harder, it kind of looks like someone gouged out the real eyes (and brain I guess) and rammed an old fashioned phone into the sockets from the inside....is this the avatar thread?

Welcome new guy. I used to have a beard thingy like that. Still do have the big head like that. In about a week or so my hair will grow out to that length. Were we separated at birth?

Thebhr

Redshirt
Local time
-->
Welcome new guy. I used to have a beard thingy like that. Still do have the big head like that. In about a week or so my hair will grow out to that length. Were we separated at birth?

Thanks. It wouldn't suprise me if we were(of course nothing really does).

Kuu

>>Loading
Local time
Today 10:29 AM
-->
welcome.

It appears that I have yet to defile this intro thread.
*proceeds to give affectionate hugs to people*

Now that that has been taken care of...

Welcome to the humble INTPforum...seriously less irritating than INTP central. They suck! We should have a war with them and prove that we are better...just sayin'. :hoplite_army:

In true INTP fashion, we already had the war inside our heads, and singlesidedly anticipated every possible battle scenario like chessmasters, ultimately concluding that we would invariably win, and thus, rendering the necessity of actually carrying out this war completely pointless. We have crushed them to shreds, and they remain ignorant of it :phear:

Top Bottom