• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Formal Apology Thread

NoID10ts

aka Noddy
Local time
Today 2:32 AM
-->
I would like to create this thread to formally apologize for creating the 4th (I think) thread about the spoiler spelling error. It was horrible of me to be so careless and I'm truly and deeply sorry for any harm I may have caused this community. I beg your forgiveness kind people and I shall henceforth never again create a meaningless thread until the next time I create a meaningless thread, which should be in about a half hour, so for the next half hour consider me truly and deeply sorry and worthy of your forgiveness until I create the next apology thread for the next meaningless thread I create about an hour from now.

but srsly wtf!?! OMG! OMFG! LOL! ( I think that's all the stupid web acronyms I know)

kantor1003

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 7:32 AM
-->
So, you want to make up for it by posting this useless thread? Are you gonna apologize for this shit too?

NoID10ts

aka Noddy
Local time
-->
I explained how this will work in the OP.

[formal pronouncement]
I henceforth revoke the apology from kantor1003, but I still apologize to everyone else.
[/formal pronouncement]

Unless you also decide to question the validity of this very useless thread.

kantor1003

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Unless you also decide to question the validity of this very useless thread.
Yeah, I do, and I fully expect a thread where you apologize for this very thread, including me, before you commence with the process of making another thread that will be the subject for a later apology thread. I think you owe me and this forum that much.
But before that, I expect a personal apology in THIS very "useless" thread because you choose to no longer include me in the apology.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
Today 3:32 AM
-->
"A-POL-o-giiiize....!"

9493-6357.gif

PS. I'm very very sorry for contributing to this thread and encouraging the wayward behavior encapsulated therein... except in the case it does not bother anyone, whereupon I apologize for this needless apology and most of all to myself for wasting five minutes of my life looking for an appropriate image from a relevant movie.

After all, I might be hurting all of you, but I am hurting myself most, which is what truly matters.

Me: Sorry.
Myself: Oh, 'tis quite all right!
Me: Really?
Myself: Certainly. It is good to be sorry, and I thank you for being such.
Me: But I am sorry!
Myself: Oh. Sorry.

kantor1003

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
*runs off to watch a fish called wanda for the gazillionth time*

Lobstrich

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
I think formally apologizing is fair enough, if that's what it takes for someone to feel contend. I've been thinking about it myself to be honest, I act kind of like an ass sometimes. Oh well..

walfin

Democrazy
Local time
Today 3:32 PM
-->
Wait. You're the one who created the "dispay" button?

I thought it was a pretty cool word, though. Dispay.

Crystabelle

Local time
-->
Lol. I was searching for "apology" because I want to know more about what a sincere meaningful apology is to an INTP and I came across this gem. Y'all are so weird. ❤

Rixus

I introverted think. Therefore, I am.
Local time
-->
Lol. I was searching for "apology" because I want to know more about what a sincere meaningful apology is to an INTP and I came across this gem. Y'all are so weird. ❤

[bimgx=500]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170626/dc25a5da081405acf0ae93d1fddf64bd.jpg[/bimgx]

Top Bottom