• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

The Stupidity Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugarpop

accepts advice on his English
Local time
Today 7:30 AM
-->
When your achievements just don't count anymore.

Latro

Local time
Today 2:30 AM
-->
Doesn't "your achievements don't count" more closely coincide with the depression club? Shouldn't the stupidity club be a place for us to act like morons?

cheese

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 5:30 PM
-->
Home at last!

Fukyo

blurb blurb
Local time
-->
I'm the dumbest person here,it's very evident,especially with my horrible lack of T.

Local time
Today 6:30 AM
-->
i feel i should post here......

:D

Latro

Local time
-->
I'm the dumbest person here,it's very evident,especially with my horrible lack of T.
Lies. Fs can have intelligence. They probably have a decreased likelihood of maintaining rationality more often than not, but they can definitely have intelligence.

Similarly, Ts can be idiots. It just depends.

Anthile

Steel marks flesh
Local time
-->
Lies. Fs can have intelligence. They probably have a decreased likelihood of maintaining rationality more often than not, but they can definitely have intelligence.

Similarly, Ts can be idiots. It just depends.

Is it just me or is this phrasing really as horrible as it seems to me?

Oh, and what's the best thing you can post in a thread about self-loathing? Right.

322067598_3c2792ade7.jpg

Latro

Local time
-->
Is it just me or is this phrasing really as horrible as it seems to me?
The phrasing is clunky, yes. Too much SN1, SN2, E1, and E2 this afternoon =/

Tyria

Ryuusa bakuryuu
Local time
-->
I couldn't remember the difference between affect and effect. I feel pretty stupid :(

Local time
-->
i, i just won't say a thing

you all know the extent......:D

echoplex

Happen.
Local time
-->
I'm so stewpid that I spell it with a W! Also, being stewpid is fun, so by following stewpid logic, I hereby claim that if you do not join this club you are incredibly boring and absolutely not fun at all, due to your inherent lack of stewpidness.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
Doesn't "your achievements don't count" more closely coincide with the depression club? Shouldn't the stupidity club be a place for us to act like morons?

If I apply for a membership in the Depression Club, can I get free access to the Stupid Club too? (I'm on a budget.)

And do we have any plans to open Club Alienation?
(I need somewhere to hang out with no one.)

I'm so stewpid that I spell it with a W!

Wow, the preferred spelling of Jessica "Chicken of the Sea" Simpson! :D

Agent Intellect

Absurd Anti-hero.
Local time
-->
all of us are stupid. we either think we're right when we aren't, or we assume were wrong and don't give ourselves the chance to be right. but, we can always be the best, and therefore i declare that i am the stupiderest one of all.

The Fury

is licking himself.
Local time
-->
I'm so stewpid that I spell it with a W! Also, being stewpid is fun, so by following stewpid logic, I hereby claim that if you do not join this club you are incredibly boring and absolutely not fun at all, due to your inherent lack of stewpidness.

I prefer spelling it stoopid. I think spelling stupid stewpid doesn't have the same punch as spelling stupid stoopid.

But that's just my stoopid opinion

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
all of us are stupid. we either think we're right when we aren't, or we assume were wrong and don't give ourselves the chance to be right. but, we can always be the best, and therefore i declare that i am the stupiderest one of all.

The stuperosity of this thread is leaving me in a stewper.

Inappropriate Behavior

is peeing on the carpet
Local time
-->
youse people ain't dum, you just ignant sometimes.

(yeah, I sometimes actually talk like that. Living in the southern US = -1 IQ point per year and I'm 41)

preilemus

Ashes
Local time
-->
I watched MTV last night. I suppose I belong here now :o

Local time
-->
i have begun to watch Desperate Housewives and listen to Gwen Stefani regularly.

i think i belong here too :D

Local time
-->
I'm the smartest idiot I know.....or is that the stupidest genius, either way people tell me I'm smart but I feel stupid and retarded

INTPINFP

Local time
-->
I prefer spelling it stoopid. I think spelling stupid stewpid doesn't have the same punch as spelling stupid stoopid.

But that's just my stoopid opinion

wat about st2pid?

Cogwulf

Is actually an INTJ
Local time
-->
Do potentially dangerous accidents due to day dreaming or absent-mindness count as stupidity, because I've been involved in more than my fair share of them

INTPINFP

Local time
-->
no it just means you are thinking of something intellectual, most geniuses are oblivious of their environment when thinking about scientific stuff.

Starfruit M.E.

Goes by M.E., NOT Star.
Local time
-->
I'm told that I should go here if I feel like annoying people, derailing threads, etc. So here I am. :confused:

So... I was in a terrible mood yesterday and I made this thread called "Idiot Thread" but it got closed because of this one existing. Now I'm here... typing. And I'm thinking that there are not enough stupid posts here. So I decide to just type random things in because, hey, who cares.

So... (now I derail) I was looking at this site where they say you can learn a language in an hour by deconstructing it. And I don't think so. But I bookmarked it anyway so I can read it later. Not that I plan to. But anyways, I also read about ice baths and this weird diet where you eat the same thing over and over and then pig out on Saturday. I think that one might work loosing weight, but it's probably not that healthy. Although the guy who said it worked was an athlete. So I guess it might be.

On another topic, I took this test and I'm Ti, Fi, Fe, THEN Ne. And I think it's true. The Ti Ne (INTP) is supposed to look at the big picture but remain detatched. The Fi Ne (INFP) is supposed to look at themselves but they don't care about the big picture where it doesn't apply to them. I think I look at the big picture, and I look at myself, and then I find myself in the big picture. And then I realize... "Oh, great. I don't mean much." And then I work on creating an impressive picture of myself so that when I die, I'll have a Wiki profile that says "Hey, this person was really smart in pretty much every subject, and they added something to the world." So then I'll look good on paper. But for every day purposes, nothing really matters. When you die, nobody cares if you were poor your whole life or anything as long as you did something and you were generally decent.
On the other hand, I feel like an idiot because I don't do enough little things to care about the people around me. I really do care about them... very much so actually. But I get so distracted creating my Wiki profile self and improving my big picture. So then I go out and use my persona (ENFP) to do things when I think fo it, but I never feel like I do enough. I don't understand if I should give up everything to help the poor kids in some country or if I should have a limit, or what. And then there are also people all around me that I want to help. Who should I care about more? The people around me, or the people in the big picture?
I ask myself things... what is the purpose of gathering wealth? What is the purpose of impressing people? What is the purpose of having an awesome wiki profile if I never impact the world in person, and if I never try to improve physical situations for hurting people? I do a lot of thinking, and I just end up feeling incredibley stupid and humbled by the whole thing.
I don't know what is important... me, or the big picture, or both. I don't know what matters in life... what you do inside, or outside, or both.

Logic does not answer questions. Logic is created by man. Man is fallible. Therefore logic is fallible. Finding out what the big picture is doesn't really matter if you never take part in it. Finding yourself doesn't matter if you never look at your part in the big picture. Finding yourself in the big picture does not make you any smarter than you were before to know what to do about it. Even if you apply logic, you're probably going to mess something up.

In conclusion, the only way to know what in the world you are doing, and what the meaning of life is, would have to be devine intervention. But even if you do your part, you're going to feel insignificant. And when all you really want is to not feel insignificant, life now just seems really... dull. Unimportant. Unsatisfying.

So... if you believe in God, you try to find that. I don't know about what other people believe, but if you're a Christian, you discover that somehow you are supposed to be important. But it's vegue. You can't help think... "There has to be something better than this." If there's not, then why am I going through any of this? So you just go through life really hoping that heaven is something spectacular. I mean really, REALLY, spectacular.

In other words... I'm really confused, and I'm tired of thinking. I hope I have more meaning than just a pawn in some big chess game called life.

Anyways.... I didn't mean to go all non-stupid on you all... but hey... I did derail didn't I? lol

Words

Only 1 1-F.
Local time
-->
Stupidity is not wrong! its everyone! :beatyou:

Firehazard159

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
Today 12:30 AM
-->
Hey, a place where I belong!

/me plops down happily blissful and ignorant!

Madoness

that shadow behind lost
Local time
Today 8:30 AM
-->
My favorite color of font is red. And the smaller the letters the better.

ouy did misepersent yuro uargmnet ofr yuor tsupidtiy ot teg ot itsh ulbc

Deleted member 1424

I've only just discovered that you can increase or decrease the size of the 'reply box' with little arrows in the top-right corner.

wtf How many months have I been here? :mad:

Dormouse

Mean can be funny
Local time
-->
I've only just discovered that you can increase or decrease the size of the 'reply box' with little arrows in the top-right corner.

wtf How many months have here? :mad:

Omg wtf? How did I not notice that...

Bonus: I looked left and down when I read top right corner.

cheese

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 5:30 PM
-->
:elephant:-->:king-twitter:-->:storks:-->:confused:-->:rip:--:mad:

:rolleyes: --

:borg:!!!! --

:smoker:

Local time
-->
i dropped my chocolate in a puddle (still in the wrapper), so i put it under the tap (because i am a little OCD about that kind of thing) to wash it. and i left it under the Hot water tap for two minutes - only to make the baffling discovery that i had melted and destroyed, otherwise mutated the chocolate. what a fool.

BigApplePi

Banned
Local time
-->
:storks:Uh. I waz hoping somehow there'd be a plaze for me heer but I cant think of anything else to say. :storks: If you could say it for me ..... er I mean ....:storks:Ah doesn't want to join anyway unles you do it for me.:storks:Wat duz it cost?:D

Inappropriate Behavior

is peeing on the carpet
Local time
-->

wtf How many months have I been here? :mad:

Has that spellcheck doohickey always been there?

And how come I don't see it in the advanced mode? Is the right side cut off because I'm too stupid to know how to (un)expand it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom