• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Unban artsu tharaz plz

yogurtexpress

Local time
Today 8:26 AM
-->
Dear moderator sirs,

Maybe I should have made this private, but fuck it, might as well let everyone know since this board's sometimes reminiscent of a Superfriends-type collegiate of mentally unstable chums helping each other out with their mental/social issues.

Basically, Artsu Tharaz is really fucked up. That's why he got banned for his 'spammy' posts. He dropped out of college and his folks apparently got him on meds. He also has this really insane paranoia about how other groups (ASPD crew? I have no fucking clue with this guy) are trying to troll him or something. He thinks I'm some troll trying to ruin his life, even though we've been fairly well acquainted on MSN for a while.

I've read that all INxx types (particularly INTPs and INFJs) get this kind of paranoia. But whatever it is, I say better to help him rather than ban him. The meds don't seem to be doing any good, and I don't think any therapist could reassure him either. Fellow INxxs, let's help a brotha out.

signed,

Yogurtexpress

Fukyo

blurb blurb
Local time
Today 9:26 AM
-->
He has only been temporarily banned for two weeks.

Not to sound callous, but he can't indiscriminately vent all over the forum, regardless of his issue. This is a shared space, and also a space for communication, which has been only one-sided on his end. Frankly, he seems delusional and I don't think he's going to open up to seriously talking to anyone. If you can't help him and you even personally know him, I doubt others are going to have more success in helping him.

Anyway, lets hope he gets better by the time the ban expires.

Cogwulf

Is actually an INTJ
Local time
-->
I sort of guessed something along those lines was going on.

There's not really anything anyone here can do. All that is possible is to offer advice, but we cannot even do that unless he helps us to help him.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 9:26 PM
-->
It dosen't look like Artsu has been banned, oh there's the whole changed title thing but really what kind of an idiot would you have to be?

What is this nonsense? What's the point?
Whether I'm talking about Artsu or yourself, well I'll just leave that open to interpretation.

Edit: oh now things have changed

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
Today 1:26 AM
-->
Dear moderator sirs,

Maybe I should have made this private, but fuck it, might as well let everyone know since this board's sometimes reminiscent of a Superfriends-type collegiate of mentally unstable chums helping each other out with their mental/social issues.

Basically, Artsu Tharaz is really fucked up. That's why he got banned for his 'spammy' posts. He dropped out of college and his folks apparently got him on meds. He also has this really insane paranoia about how other groups (ASPD crew? I have no fucking clue with this guy) are trying to troll him or something. He thinks I'm some troll trying to ruin his life, even though we've been fairly well acquainted on MSN for a while.

I've read that all INxx types (particularly INTPs and INFJs) get this kind of paranoia. But whatever it is, I say better to help him rather than ban him. The meds don't seem to be doing any good, and I don't think any therapist could reassure him either. Fellow INxxs, let's help a brotha out.

signed,

Yogurtexpress

Didn't know all that. Thought Artsu was just kidding around. :slashnew:

Moocow

Semantic Nitpicker
Local time
Today 4:26 AM
-->
His posts remind me of Bird's before she got the axe.

yogurtexpress

Local time
-->
It dosen't look like Artsu has been banned, oh there's the whole changed title thing but really what kind of an idiot would you have to be?

What is this nonsense? What's the point?
Whether I'm talking about Artsu or yourself, well I'll just leave that open to interpretation.

Edit: oh now things have changed

lol

The Gopher

President
Local time
Today 7:26 PM
-->
I've read that all INxx types (particularly INTPs and INFJs) get this kind of paranoia.

Not going to lie that is very familiar...

However searching his personal life I couldn't find anything like that. That said it is also typical... Unfortunate.

Dropping out of college seems great though, if only I was perceived as crazy. (not saying he is crazy but he is perceived as such)

yogurtexpress

Local time
-->
Just to elaborate, INTJs and INFJs get paranoid 'cause of dominant Ni. Ni seeks big picture principles, but since most of the insights happen in private these ideas might be seen as really paranoid, extreme, and written off as conspiracy nonsense. INTJs have the logical edge by using Te to balance out the nonsense (think Nietzsche), but INFJs have more influence on people, usually at the risk of coming off as loonier (Hitler).

With INFPs, it's the basic "don't try to change me" kind of shit (JD Salinger, Bill Watterson, etc). Fear that someone is violating what they hold to be sacred.

As for INTPs, I still don't quite get it. On different MBTI sites I see stuff like "paranoid that the government is trying to control their minds." My guess is that it's because introverted thinking is always looking for accuracy and logical precision, so when someone come along with something they perceive to be illogical or absurd, they react, using Ne to help them sort out the patterns in faulty logic. Think Orwell (who I believe to be INTP) and 1984.

With that said, I think Artsu is either an unhealthy INTP, or just plain ol' INFJ.

Da Blob

Banned
Local time
Today 3:26 AM
-->
Tell him to PM me. He knows who I am and what to expect.

Melkor

*Silent antagonist*
Local time
-->
Hrm. I'm not so sure that lingering amongst the loons is a good cure for lunacy...

The Gopher

President
Local time
-->
However it's been two weeks he should be unbanned right? Or was he found guilty :D

*cough* and I second Melkor *cough*

Words

Only 1 1-F.
Local time
-->
Get a grip Artsu, you're stronger than Bird

I don't know about being stronger than Bird, but yeah. Chill out, man. Get back to school especially. Don't waste your talents.

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
Today 5:56 PM
-->
It always shocks me when someone gets banned. I am apparently not privy to the side of people that is upsetting.

BigApplePi

Banned
Local time
-->
Hey Artsu Tharaz. I always thought you an okay guy and could talk to you. Yes. Talk to us ... especially if you are having difficulties. I replied to your earlier thread I had missed. Re: False belief

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
Local time
Yesterday 10:26 PM
-->
Hrm. I'm not so sure that lingering amongst the loons is a good cure for lunacy...

*sigh*
It's sad that I don't know where I sit in that boat, though more probably consider me a loon. Most of the time I was joking anyway.
This place seems weird now, like I originally thought it was for people to talk about and take interest in topics, even be helpful to one another if they have a problem, and goof around for entertainment; now it feels like it's just an outlet for people and their frustrations - the MBTI is the association to explain their contention with life and other people, stereotyping people (but not themselves) as if to villify them rather than accept and understand them.
*sigh*

EditorOne

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
It always shocks me when someone gets banned. I am apparently not privy to the side of people that is upsetting.

Ditto. Only I'm probably oblivious rather than not privy. :) I hadn't noticed Artsu violating anything. In fact, I've only noticed one person who was gratuitously obnoxious in the past several years, and his visit was a short one when the moderators told him be civil or be gone.

Da Blob

Banned
Local time
Today 3:26 AM
-->
*sigh*
It's sad that I don't know where I sit in that boat, though more probably consider me a loon. Most of the time I was joking anyway.
This place seems weird now, like I originally thought it was for people to talk about and take interest in topics, even be helpful to one another if they have a problem, and goof around for entertainment; now it feels like it's just an outlet for people and their frustrations - the MBTI is the association to explain their contention with life and other people, stereotyping people (but not themselves) as if to villify them rather than accept and understand them.
*sigh*

I don't know if a public forum can be expected to do much in the way in being helpful. I have relationships with members via PMs, that really don't reflect our 'public personas". There's a lot to be said about the benefits of private conversations and this place offers a great opportunity to meet interesting people to have such conversations with.

Artsu Tharaz

The Lamb
Local time
-->
Dropping out of college seems great though, if only I was perceived as crazy. (not saying he is crazy but he is perceived as such)

by others, or self too? though self denies even the obvious issues.

idk, idk if it was my idea to drop out or not. I didn't think there was a need to, but given the shit that was going on it was hard not to I guess. probs means I won't be bothering with psychology though. mehhhhhhhhhhhh. fuck yas.

asdgasfg said:
Paranoia ...
Fear that someone is violating what they hold to be sacred.
Yeah probably that. If there was truth to it it would seem justified but alas.

The Gopher

President
Local time
-->
by others, or self too? though self denies even the obvious issues.

idk, idk if it was my idea to drop out or not. I didn't think there was a need to, but given the shit that was going on it was hard not to I guess. probs means I won't be bothering with psychology though. mehhhhhhhhhhhh. fuck yas.

I just got the vibe others at least perceived you in that sence. (not trying to make you paranoid :D)

Artsu Tharaz

The Lamb
Local time
-->
I just got the vibe others at least perceived you in that sence. (not trying to make you paranoid :D)

ARE YOU OUT TO GET ME GOPHER?

YOU'RE OUT TO GET ME, I KNOW IT

Top Bottom