• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Solution Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugarpop

accepts advice on his English
Local time
Today 3:45 AM
-->
The traffic should be fully controlled by satellites to prevent accidents.

Strips of shoppingbags can be torn off to make improvised dental floss.

One should keep a small bag for pencils instead of putting them in one's pocket. It would prevent accidents.

Artifice Orisit

Hypnosis should be used to control the ignorant masses and those who are capable of resisting it's effects should be trained in it's usage.

Anthile

Steel marks flesh
Local time
-->
Cog, who tells you that they don't do that already? :phear:

Yellow

for the glory of satan
Local time
Yesterday 7:45 PM
-->
Putting Floride in water causes cancer in adults. The little children, who's teeth are supposed to be benefited by the Floride, don't drink water. Adults drink water. They should put the Floride in Mt. Dew!

JoeJoe

Knifed
Local time
-->
The traffic should be fully controlled by satellites to prevent accidents.

I totally agree. It would also help save gasoline.

All nations should unite, so that only one government has to do the laws. Also, what's the sense in overtaking other countries, when you're the only country.

Sugarpop

Local time
-->
This is also the Insights club.

Notice how there always seems to be a new kind of chewing gum that has all the functionality of other chewing gum, while coming in a marginally altered shape and/or with a flavour that is near identical to any other. It's slightly sweeter than spearmint and it's a bit longer and flatter than spearmint and it's called Exotic Experience (Live On The WILD Side). The chewing gum manufacturers are feeding off of the gullible neophile.

Agent Intellect

Absurd Anti-hero.
Local time
Yesterday 9:45 PM
-->
I think Jonathan Swift's "A Modest Proposal" should be amended to the United States constitution.

Anal sex should be taught as a contraceptive measure in preventing pregnancy.

Presidents should be elected via a lottery, instead of an electoral college.

Somebody should nuke the moon, just to see what would happen.

Children would have much better self esteem if they stopped teaching subtraction in math - it's such a negative influence.

Make sure to get 8 hours of drugs a night and don't do sleep!

Inappropriate Behavior

is peeing on the carpet
Local time
Yesterday 9:45 PM
-->
I and I alone, should be made absolute ruler of the world and not held accountable for anything I do.

Use a water filter instead of buying bottled water.

Everyone should move to within 5 kilometers of their place of work to reduce traffic.

JoeJoe

Knifed
Local time
-->
Anal sex should be taught as a contraceptive measure in preventing pregnancy.

Warning, NSFW.

Hilarious_Ad_from_Planned_Parenthood.ashx-500x333.jpg

RubberDucky451

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 2:45 AM
-->
-Apply the same rules of dog spaying and neutering at the pound to human adoption clinics.

-Include "Flagrant Typo" in the law books as a misdemeanor.

Yellow

for the glory of satan
Local time
Yesterday 7:45 PM
-->
Extreme acts of stupidity should be punishable by law... after all, it shows the offender to be a danger to society.

JoeJoe

Knifed
Local time
-->
Put all the people in the world in one huge city except for those who make food so that the environment can relax.

INTPINFP

Local time
-->
Putting Floride in water causes cancer in adults. The little children, who's teeth are supposed to be benefited by the Floride, don't drink water. Adults drink water. They should put the Floride in Mt. Dew!

That post made no sense. Yes flouride is bad, but that post still made no sense.

Also, I think a presidential lottery would be awesome.

Nuking the moon, not so awesome. That would mess up the tides and everything.

SEPKA

What???
Local time
Today 9:45 AM
-->
I suggest I could put the coordinate here but then
Everyone should be equipped with nuclear hand grenade at birth to deter criminal.
Decision in democracy must be accepted by 1% vote, after all the mass are ignorant.
Law should be passed so that any people with less than a degree and 5 year experience in both medicine and law have to run away from victim of accident, after all each of them are so ignorant they can cause more harm.
Law are meant to be broken should be passed down as a law, just for the LOL.
Wormhole should be build to connect distant part of the universe, to save money on building spaceship.
Law should be passed down so that employer have to take in anyone who have meet the condition to be "human" into the job position, in the name of "equal opportunity".
Satellite should be build to scan the shape of the mouth of everyone, then calculate the word they are going to say, then transmit it to the local loudspeaker so that it cause destructive interference if the word is deemed offensive. Offensive word will be any adjective to avoid any form of racial discrimination, any nouns to avoid implicit reference to hidden sex object and any verb to avoid criminal from communicating their plan.

Anthile

Steel marks flesh
Local time
-->
Also, I think a presidential lottery would be awesome.

I remember a (short) story by Isaac Asimov where something like that happened. Or was it Philip K. Dick? Both?

:confused:

Edit: I actually found it: Solar Lottery by Philip K. Dick

The Ultimate Lotto Game! The year is 2203 and the Earth is governed by a bizarre system of random selection whereby public officeholders and the targets of political assassination alike are chosen by the luck of a mad draw. In this maniacal world Ted Benteley is an ordibnary guy with an extraordinary job. Working at the Solar Lottery he becomes a pawn in a powere struggle that changes his life forever, and the direction of his century's history. Although Benteley doesn't realize it at first, by saying no to the inhuman system he has challenged the most diabolical power broker of the age to a winner-take-all duel of psychic trickery.

Claverhouse

Royalist Freicorps Feldgendarme
Local time
-->
There could be a killing for some old hippies here...

This is also the Insights club.

Notice how there always seems to be a new kind of chewing gum that has all the functionality of other chewing gum, while coming in a marginally altered shape and/or with a flavour that is near identical to any other. It's slightly sweeter than spearmint and it's a bit longer and flatter than spearmint and it's called Exotic Experience (Live On The WILD Side). The chewing gum manufacturers are feeding off of the gullible neophile.

Come to think of it, I've read of cannabis being included in nearly all vehicles of consumption, but never heard of MaryJane's chewing gum.

Claverhouse :phear:

Sugarpop

Local time
-->
When going down the street in the same path as someone going towards you, always turn right. Advocate this rule everywhere.

Sugarpop

Local time
-->
Math Studies, a subject offered in the International Baccalaureate, could also be the name of a type of diminutive male horses that can count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom