• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Refuge?

thexjib

Working for Satan
Local time
Today 3:29 PM
-->
I came here from the INTJ forum. Those guys and gals are assholes and their forum rules suck. They are trying to make the internet suck and doing a good job... anyways. I want a place where I can have arguments about interesting topics in an open minded environment without moderators editing post content, title ect for no reason. Are there any silly rules that I should know about now?

snafupants

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 5:29 PM
-->
If SpaceYeti has not even gotten a slap on the wrist yet, then your chances are looking pretty good.

thexjib

Working for Satan
Local time
-->
Why would INTJs edit posts? They aren't concerned about allowing people to openly discuss whatever topics they want to?

they do not value open discussion at the INTJ forum. And the moderators are total ass fucks....

thanks for the music people.

The Gopher

President
Local time
Tomorrow 9:29 AM
-->
INTJ + INTP = Epic

BTW we will argue with any INTJ's that want to drag you back.

DesertSmeagle

Banned
Local time
Today 6:29 PM
-->
INTJs are the real assholes. I knew a couple in my cummer college class. They think that because they have really good grades and are organized and "proffessional" they are better than everyone..When i know in my mind that im way better than them..But you really can say your mind here. Rules are for faggots and retards.

Anthile

Steel marks flesh
Local time
Tomorrow 12:29 AM
-->
This Fox has a longing for grapes:
He jumps, but the bunch still escapes.
So he goes away sour;
And, 'tis said, to this hour
Declares that he's no taste for grapes.

cheese

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Yeah, Yeti and his ellipses...

Ellipses are indicative of eye-rolling/glancing from the corner of one's eye. I have a student who does that to me. One of these days I'll smash his skull in.

Cavallier

Oh damn.
Local time
-->
^Will you video tape this event for posterity or barring that general humor value?

cheese

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Oh Cavallier, you just insist on tempting me.

But considering he's only 8..... the quantity of brain juice generated simply will not produce sufficient lulz.

Give it a few more years, and me a few more $$$.

:angel:

nexion

coalescing in diffusion
Local time
Today 6:29 PM
-->
INTJs are the real assholes. I knew a couple in my cummer college class. They think that because they have really good grades and are organized and "proffessional" they are better than everyone..When i know in my mind that im way better than them..But you really can say your mind here. Rules are for faggots and retards.
No one is objectively better than anyone else. But I agree otherwise. They think they're better than everyone else... you think you're better than everyone else. Practically everyone thinks they're better than everyone else. I wonder if wars have been started over this? Hmm...

snafupants

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 5:29 PM
-->
No one is objectively better than anyone else. But I agree otherwise. They think they're better than everyone else... you think you're better than everyone else. Practically everyone thinks they're better than everyone else. I wonder if wars have been started over this? Hmm...

Every war is inherently predicated around that belief. Empathy precludes war. Competition can preclude empathy. Thus, competition could lead to more violence, and competition is going nowhere.

Firehazard159

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
Today 4:29 PM
-->
Every war is inherently predicated around that belief. Empathy precludes war. Competition can preclude empathy. Thus, competition could lead to more violence, and competition is going nowhere.

Competition also breeds innovation and discovery. It can also stifle those very things.

I wouldn't say competition is going nowhere, quite the opposite, it's a versatile tool! * and a destructive weapon.

Samchalant

Redshirt
Local time
Today 11:29 PM
-->
perception generally pwns judgement

but thats just my perception

Top Bottom