• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

enneagram poll

for intps only - what enneagram type are you?

• Total voters

Jordan~

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 11:35 AM
-->
5w4, which sounds about right, though it seems I've already voted for 5w6, which doesn't.

sagewolf

Badass Longcat
Local time
Today 6:35 AM
-->
Lost, after wandering irresponsibly away from the
5w4, which I thought I'd posted already.

Ogion

Paladin of Patience
Local time
Today 12:35 PM
-->
Ogion is banned for always reading these Enneagram-types like if it were a description of how many dice-x you cast in rpg. "5w4" would mean (as a German rpg-abbreviation) "Roll 5 dice with four sides"

:p

Right...not the banning thread...

Ogion

Anthile

Steel marks flesh
Local time
-->
Everyone is 5W4 here... so I come up with something new: 1W2

Last edited:
Local time
-->
i got pretty much 4 and 5 in equal proportion.

Concojones

Local time
-->
I took a simple test and came out as 9, which seems credible.

Ghost1986

Local time
Today 3:35 PM
-->
i got 5w6. wow how depressing. of course i have done little research. only looked at 3 site. may look more in to it after class.

so far i still prefer numerology. but MBTI seems to be just as accurate.

Local time
-->
i got 5w6. wow how depressing. of course i have done little research. only looked at 3 site. may look more in to it after class.

so far i still prefer numerology. but MBTI seems to be just as accurate.

Therefore, the MBTI must be pseudo-psychology, logically speaking.

Kianara

Local time
Today 2:35 PM
-->
I came out as a 5w4, though some tests tried to make me an 8. I read the descriptions and think that 5w4 fits me best.

mathy

Local time
Today 5:35 AM
-->
I'd be a 5-7w9 if such a pairing were by the "rules". I identified with both 5 and 7 strongly, and 9 to a good extent... and not too much with 4, but moreso than 6. Or maybe I'm just a stressed out 5. ;)

Otherwise 5w4 seems most likely, although not too terribly accurate.

s0nystyle

La la la la la!
Local time
Today 3:35 AM
-->
7w8 *_* it works for me, but then again im a bit of an odd XNTX >.>

Cavallier

Oh damn.
Local time
Today 3:35 AM
-->
Old thread digging up...

Ummm....doesn't matter how many times I take it I'm ALWAYS a balanced 5. I mean you could have a tea party on my 5 it's so balanced. I want a wing dammit!

The Fury

is licking himself.
Local time
-->
This test is a joke, on the one hand it told me that I fear conflict and I'm too accommodating yet on the other it told me I'm aggressive and very assertive.

Cassandra

5w4

Found this (see below) at http://users.actrix.co.nz/grimm/5w4.txt

Five with four-wing

Average 5/4 is the prototype personality for research scientists.
Analytical and detached from their emotions, but passionate about beauty and truth, they want to find the ultimate, simple explanation for
everything. Their intellectual fiveness makes them likely to engage in
long, professorial monologues, while their four-wing gives them a shy
self-consciousness. Unlike the more depressive 4/5, they are likely to have a generally optimistic view, although they can get depressed if they become overwhelmed by the world's demands. 5/4s are usually less interested in social interactions than the more other-dependent 5/6.

Balanced 5/4 is more able to participate in life. When the fiveish desire
to withdraw and sort things out is no longer compulsive, then the
consciously chosen time alone becomes a tool for understanding the world, rather than an entrapping habit. The fourish passion for beauty emerges as the conscious result of harnessing the emotions rather than being their slave. Healthy 5/4s begin to deeply understand the simple, elegant way that the awesome complexity of the world emerges from fundamental principles. They find great joy in watching and learning.

When the perception of five and the passion of four are augmented by
eight's power and leadership, plus one's intuitive wisdom, clear
comprehensions can be transmitted to others. Very balanced 5/4s can be tremendously creative teachers of How The World Works, who explain things with clean, elegant sentences. Yet for all its simple clarity, their teaching carries with it a profound appreciation for the subtle beauty of Creation. (Come with me on a journey of discovery. Let's look together at the awsome profundity of Nature and Consciousness.)

Unbalanced 5/4 gets lost in the details. The compulsive analysis of five
can lead to elaborate pseudo-logical constructions designed to explain
everything. The four-wing's emotionality adds a flavor of dramatic
hopelessness. Others Simply Do Not Understand. No one could understand. So 5/4 retreats to a place of safety, hoping to escape from view, continuing to uncover the truth. There is little to no social involvement.

In the extreme, the panic and scattered mania of seven combine with twoish self-congratulatory hysteria. In a seeming reversal, 5/4 can come back into the world, awkward and excitable, ready to bolt but equally ready to passionately defend a bizarre, baroque fantasy world. As inner tension builds, schizoid withdrawal from reality becomes more and more likely. The end result is a kind of terrified fugue, completely cut off from reality. The only escape from the constant overwhelming chaos is inward.

5/4 is generally not much into appearance. Reasonable, ordinary clothing, not too bold. Comfort is quite important. Thick glasses are common, maybe a result of a great deal of careful examination of tiny objects during childhood? There is often a rumpled, dissheveled quality. The exceptions are those well-dressed 5/4's whose four-wings impel them towards an aesthetically appealing appearance. Also, note that sometimes unhealthy 5/4s can dress and act in sevenishly colorful ways.

Some 5/4s find work that combines intellect and aesthetics. Cosmologists, futurists, science fiction authors. Others dive deeply into some highly specialized discipline, becoming computer programmers, nuclear physicists, theoretical scientists, molecular biologists, surface scientists, or any of a thousand other highly technical jobs. There are 5/4 science reporters, poets, painters, and photographers. Of course, 5/4s can also be found doing many other kinds of work.

Beez

Redshirt
Local time
Today 6:35 AM
-->
5w4

The combination of the two types seem to describe me really well. Especially the descriptions of some of the levels and vices of the types.

type 1:5
type 2:-10
type 3:-2
type 4:8
type 5:10
type 6:-9
type 7:1
type 8:-2
type 9:-1

Top Bottom