• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • See https://www.intpforum.com/threads/upgrade-at-10-am-gmt.27631/

What are you currently playing?

Minuend

pat pat
Local time
Today, 15:37
Just finished Danganronpa v3, pretty entertaining

I'm very fond of mysteries and solving stuff, so right up my alley. I was never really a fan of the endings of Danganronpa, but always enjoyed the murder mysteries.

lightfire

MUSHROOM PATROL
Local time
Today, 08:37
Found a stack of ps4 games. : ]

Minuend

pat pat
Local time
^if you're able to play Catherine, that's somewhat entertaining if you enjoy puzzles.

lightfire

MUSHROOM PATROL
Local time
Today, 08:37
Yes I do. I'm going to look that up, thanks.

bencade

Redshirt
Local time
Today, 20:37
apknite brought me to this game gta san andreas and gta 5 too

Jennywocky

guud languager
Local time
Today, 09:37
City of Heroes MMO free servers apparently became publicly revealed back in May, I've been back in the game for 2-3 weeks. They've even examined the code and fixed/released a few new powersets, an AT, and other game aspects.

Adaire

still Adaire
Local time
Today, 06:37
Well it's not bad for a nanowrimo game, but man the music was atrocious. I got the two-face ending and a 40% tip.

I've been trying out No Man's Sky since the vr update came out. It's good fun, but oh my god the eye strain. x.x

Pizzabeak

Prolific Member
Local time
Today, 06:37
Besides replaying some old games for fun I want to finish Dark Souls. Also plan on finishing Chrono Trigger, I suppose, and some Final Fantasy’s. It’s just for more historical context to understand other media I’m into. I grew up a Nintendo kid and always wondered why other third party companies or Sony and Microsoft seemed to exercise a passive-aggressive relationship with them, even though it’s a business industry and all they do is compete. Nintendo has first party licensing but during the N64, GCN, and Wii eras it got no support and every other game went to PlayStation and X-Box. Ninty was also lacking online play, which PS2 and X-Box had. The only GameCube game that had online support was Phantasy Star II. They just always wanted to do their own thing trying to innovate, coming off as stubborn.

Volstar

Local time
last game i played was horizon zero dawn, bought it in sales for like 14.99 euros including the dlc
it was ok. machines were cool.
i'm casually playing fifa19 and f1 2018.
waiting for: death stranding, cyberpunk and maybe fifa20. can't say for sure. newest cod 4 remake looks interesting too.

Top Bottom