• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Forum Mafia Game #2

The Gopher

President
Local time
Tomorrow 7:04 AM
-->
These are all the posts pre-cop claim that Sinny made in reference to NK or reluctantly.

Okay, I'm unsure what to make of the NK too.

But I do think Zerk was saying weird things just before EOD1.

I think there was a whole Zer, Reluctantly, Helvete dynamic going on, I just have no idea bout the nature of the dynamic.

Well, happy didn't really participate, and I'm pissed at him for that.
I was expecting a statistical town lynch, so I'm not overly dejected. I suspect one or two mafia potentially lurking in the Happy list of lynchers, and I know myself not to be one.

I am most curious as to the Helvete night kill, I would expect Urakro or yourself to have been the victim if you are both Town. Helvete must have drawn the cop or doc suspicion. Zerko has been really weird for me, I need her to get here to defend her self and her weird logic. She accused me of being a bad Townie in the last round because I made it known so obviously so that I was Town.. I don't see the issue with that.

(Yourself referred to Hado)

I don't really want to say because of your ego n all... But, simply because if you are Town, you are a key motivator for Town, and hence a strategical target to take out.

We'd perhaps loose some of our organisation and direction were you not here.

(again talking about hado)

Hunting Town was my day one game plan, I announced as much. And Hado is perfectly fine and Helpful well he's not being an authoritarian. I've announced as much. Now what was your weirdness all about towards the end of day one?

Hmm forgot why this is here actually. Maybe the quote contained something about the Nk.

Anyway I'm actually going to try and calm my excitement down and go to bed. Don't lynch me while I'm asleep but I have no complaints with you lynching Sinny of course.

The Gopher

President
Local time
-->
(post nk and pre-cop claim. I just realised I missed the entire day one posts) Will look for them later unless someone else wants to.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
Today 10:04 PM
-->
Keep looking, there's no ill intent to find.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
Today 5:04 PM
-->
Today is busy and I don't have time to read everything I need to right now.

Coming at this from my gut:
- Gopher seems to be getting excited at the smell of blood, and he did this with Hado too, who flipped green. But his explanations make sense to me.
- Sinny doesn't sound like Sinny. I said it over the weekend, and I feel it more strongly today. Sinny just doesn't sound right.

I'm tossing a /shadowvote Sinny on this right now, but I don't want to rush this with so much time on the clock, and we're almost at a wagon already. I fucked up with Hado because we rushed, and I am not going to be pressured again. Like others have said, this vote has to be right. I want to go back and reread some older arguments involving both of them, and this way the missing players have time to get in and register their thoughts.

I'll check back in later once I finish at work.

PmjPmj

Full of stars.
Local time
-->
I saved Reluctantly twice, on the basis of Cop.. I had no idea who the cop was, and just went on the player who mentioned cop stuff, I was relieved and annoyed when she outed her self.

Wait, what? She outed herself as the cop?

WHAT THE FUCK, PEOPLE? Can we stop divulging our fucking roles?

This game is shite now. Fucking lynch me. I'm done.

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
Local time
Today 11:04 AM
-->
If you are Town Sinny sorry. But you are way too detached from all of this. Gopher has an actual explanation and has shown a participation level that makes too much sense with him being doc. I also waited to say anything more because I didn't want to give mafia something to work with. I was EXPECTING a half-ass doc or cop claim because that's all you've got left. I have little doubt you're mafia at this point.

VOTE SINNY

ika

Local time
-->
ok both of you claim who you targeted and why.

i knew sinny was preping to cc too based on how she was doing it.

i am also taking it both of you are not retracing your claims?

ika

Local time
-->
also both docs: give a reead list from town to scum with reasons using quotes and everything

this is being done to force scum to now make associatve tells, both players will do it. Town!doc has more incentive to do this then scum cus if they get lynched they will show town motivation, scum must do this to give that off too, but even then, when they flip scum they will have left behind a list we can use

also, i want both players to name the scum team

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
My claim stands.

But I don't have an essay prepared to go with it.

Bar a bit of obfuscation in regards to my protection of Reluctantly, all my reasoning has been genuine, including the reasons for all 3 (now 4) of my votes being cast.

I'll be the first to admit that I'm in uncharted territory.. And was unsure of what action to take.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
The scum team from my POV are Gopher and Baron.

Gophers just fake claimed, so there's my argument on him. And I've had this theory about Baron bussing him the whole time, facilitating him. I firmly believe that.

There's only so much I can do on this phone.

My next top scum read was Zerk. Jenny next.

I was on the fence with Rook, but he's flipped green anyway. Urakro is still green for me.

I think PMJ is frustrated Townie, and you have recently convinced me that you are Town too Ika.

ika

Local time
-->
whe you get off phone i would like to see more reasoning behind this. you are aware there are 3 scums right?

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Yes I'm aware, lol.

As it stands the Zerk person remains top 3.

I'm on phone about Sunday, so in all probability it looks like my fate is sealed. Quite honestly RL over took this game in priorities, and right now idgaf.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
**Until about Sunday.

Shapelog

Local time
-->
Lol, that mistype. Spacelog does sound cool thou.

I am finally home. I will finish catching up, and then post my thoughts (blah blah blah)

I might scan over the posts since the day start as well.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
Yes I'm aware, lol.

As it stands the Zerk person remains top 3.

I'm on phone about Sunday, so in all probability it looks like my fate is sealed. Quite honestly RL over took this game in priorities, and right now idgaf.

So that's all we're getting, huh?

Just finished reading through large portions of thread again.

Since dual Doc-claim pretty much supplants arguments left over from Day 2 lynch, and it's duh-level obvious at this point that either Gopher or Sinny is scum, I already know which one I believe less.

Like I said before, there is more than a day on the clock and others have yet to log in, so I'm holding off on a hammer.

Shapelog

Local time
-->
Please for the bloody lord of convenience, tell me there is a filter (or somewhat filter) option button?

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Well, my mood isn't getting any better. At all.

Welcome Sinny, you are Mafia Goon. You are teamed with X and Z.

Each Night phase you may talk amongst your teammates in the QT I will link to you to execute a single factional kill for your team. I will take the last NA given.

Night actions must be submitted by one hour before Day Phase.

You win when all Town have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this.

Please confirm that you know your role in this QT.

*Takes a bow*

I got government psy-ops to expose.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
Sorry shapelog but The Bloody Lord of Convenience has no power here. It is said he was slain by The Goddamn Lord of Inefficiency, who now reigns over these lands from his big and spiky and black and spiky and black and big and black castle.

:'(

Shapelog

Local time
-->
Wow, All I asked for was the filter button, and I get a what appears to be a scum claim?

Bloody hell, I am getting better at this game!

But moving on,

I still haven't read past the first 4 pages, but I do understand somewhat of the situation from skiming from the last day post to here. If the post from Sinny is indeed a scum claim (which is what it looks like) I wonder why?

Even if she is getting lynched (which seemed to be the case from skimming) and was on the wrong side of the doc claim war, why? Why not waste town's time just debating between her and Gopher? Prehaps they thought that it would make town lazy, and not cause them to react, but I doubt that.

I kinda feel like, again if that claim was for real, this is some sort of play. Though, hell if i know what it achived.

Tell me Sinny,
Where or where is the damm filter button?

Shadowvote(?):Sinny for the appear scum claim

Shapelog

Local time
-->
Sorry shapelog but The Bloody Lord of Convenience has no power here. It is said he was slain by The Goddamn Lord of Inefficiency, who now reigns over these lands from his big and spiky and black and spiky and black and big and black castle.

:'(

Ah bloody hell.

Welp, im dead now.

This might appear to be a dumb question, but why are you dead?

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
Oh good grief. So, uh, what is it about QTs that everyone wants to show me yours, if I show you mine? :rolleyes:

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
Local time
-->
If this counts as a lynch, please consider RB in the next round as roleblocker out of my lastest post saying ika, rb, urakro, and sinny were scum. Same reasons, except RB seems to be playing safe and jumping around a lot while not seeming to be confused about anything like the rest of town.

Also, I doubt urakro as scum because he's also come off as legitimately confused.

Come to me sweet death, let the drama drain my life in a cover of darkness. I come to thee, My lord and savior, Satan.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
This might appear to be a dumb question, but why are you dead?

Unless there is a third doctor out there waiting to claim (anyone?)....

#therealdoc and the cop are now exposed, so presumed play is RB one and NK the other next two nights.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
...Come to me sweet death, let the drama drain my life in a cover of darkness. I come to thee, My lord and savior, Satan.

*returns the secret sign of the beast and greets you with an unholy bite

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
Anyway, I'm not sure what to do now. I guess it is technically not yet a lynch, but it could be a rules violation if that's a real quote of a real QT. Which I don't know why it wouldn't be real, Because Scumclaim??

The Gopher

President
Local time
-->
Well I'm not sure I need to do this now but my reasoning is all in my original claim. This is a cut down version.

I’m the doctor

Night one I saved reluctantly. My reasoning is bellow.

I’ll save Reluctantly. She's the most universal town who also might be cop and she switched of the Happy train hence people might think she's more accurate in reads, it's just instinct for the now no longer coin flip. (idiot idiot idiot (referring to hado who at this stage potentially messed up my save with his silly role talk in twilight)) Also if Uroki is the Nk that gives a lot of information away.
Evidence to support this.

If you read me talking about why the Nk went down the way it did with reluctantly being saved you’ll notice I avoid mentioning doctor and just parrot Reluctantly when talking to Hado. Trying to avoid being seen.

Also I mention being totally baffled by the Nk but hey so was most people.
Sure it’s not as much as I normally would do with breadcrumbs but I didn’t want to make myself obvious and you can’t really breadcrumb a save that doesn’t connect.

Second night I saved RB. (Counting on them assuming I would save reluctantly) The goal is to make the save and have Reluctantly, I, RB all confirmed town. It’s a safe save but at this point I don’t want RB dying and am pretty sure they’ll just RB reluctantly.

Alternate plan don’t say much twilight. Just save RB If Hado town. Save Rook if Hado scum.

Reluctantly if Sinny is not RB or they want my dead instead you could live. If Sinny is role blocker try and find whoever is the third most likely scum.

In some games the mafia are allowed to surrender as it technically can play to win condition. (ending the day or at least discussion on them to make sure the other mafia members don't out themselves)

Okay I was thinking Sinny/PMJ as going back they end up talking about how town each other are and both voted for me. I could have believed it if the PMJ vote was post doctor claim but at the very least there's a strong case here now.

As for third mafia I actually have no idea. I'll look but not sure right now.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
Today 4:04 PM
-->
Please for the bloody lord of convenience, tell me there is a filter (or somewhat filter) option button?

Its called ISO (Isolate) most places.

Attachments

• How to ISO..jpg
    How to ISO..jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 718

Shapelog

Local time
-->
Unless there is a third doctor out there waiting to claim (anyone?)....

#therealdoc and the cop are now exposed, so presumed play is RB one and NK the other next two nights.

Oh! I am going to guess that the R person is the cop, so that makes sense.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
Oh! I am going to guess that the R person is the cop, so that makes sense.

Yeah R declared cop on Day 2. I can understand if you didn't see that because there are like 1500 posts now.

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
Local time
-->
Well I'm not sure I need to do this now but my reasoning is all in my original claim. This is a cut down version.

Reluctantly if Sinny is not RB or they want my dead instead you could live. If Sinny is role blocker try and find whoever is the third most likely scum.

In some games the mafia are allowed to surrender as it technically can play to win condition. (ending the day or at least discussion on them to make sure the other mafia members don't out themselves)

Okay I was thinking Sinny/PMJ as going back they end up talking about how town each other are and both voted for me. I could have believed it if the PMJ vote was post doctor claim but at the very least there's a strong case here now.

As for third mafia I actually have no idea. I'll look but not sure right now.

Yeah, Pmj is...hard to read.

They could still win, I don't know why Sinny gave up. But RB rubs me wrong for some reason, like he's jumping around and being too calm for a townie.

*returns the secret sign of the beast and greets you with an unholy bite

*relaxes*

The Gopher

President
Local time
-->
Probably not to put too much faith in the dead and put faith in yourself for the third one. However I like Ika and think he's town. He came in and just mentioned off handed comments that lead to Sinny being more scum and the like.

Rb could be playing the solo mafia mass bus strat. However I wouldn't worry about that until it gets down to lylo or something as long as you catch the first two. (or at this point the second one)

Ukokru is probably town, I actually like zerk/shapelog but again go back and see the voting patterns and how they interact with Sinny/second scum. I also like Jenny which leaves me wondering who's even left.

It's not untypical for one mafia to leave the team out to dry in case of a rainy day.

The Gopher

President
Local time
-->
Yep nobody's left if I say that. Basically I don't know but it should be possible to work out. If it gets down to Lylo lynch the person who seems most town out of whichever two are arguing against each other. (not a hard rule just a strange observation)

So if Sinny is Rb'ker make your cop read count and I'll protect you with my life and save.

ika

Local time
-->
ok i got an idea.....

every make a list like this:

i want to lynch: XXX, YYY, ZZZ
I will lynch: XXX YYY ZZZ
I will not lynch: XXX YYY ZZZ
I belive the doc is: XXX

I will do this myself later. i have a reason.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
I completely forgot to add this, I'm such a twat.

Vote Sinny

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Were you just waiting for it to dawn on me, QT? Lol

The Gopher

President
Local time
-->
I want to lynch: Sinny, PMJ?, Somebody I'll be dead by then.
I will lynch: Sinny PMJ Somebody
I will not lynch: Reluctantly Me! Rb right now. Not before a PMJ lynch without good reason.
I believe the doc is: Me!

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
Local time
-->
I wish Ika would have posted more. I'm torn between the idea of Ika passively playing the game and not being as caught up in the game as town to a lurking mafia, busing off a dying sinny...

Then rb, playing too calm, jumping around, not saying enough like he normally does. I want to see what he flips.

Jenny too straightforward to be mafia.

Urakro, possible, but seems genuinely confused and unsure what to do. I'd expect mafia to think like they know something or have a plan.

Shapelog just doesnt appear to know anything and zerk doesnt come across mafia either. She wasn't really following a plan and got frustrated.

Pmj, I like to think Town, but his nehavior in this round is strange. What ibsaid before doesnt seem relevant.

And I hate saying all this because I know they are reading, but people need to talk

Shapelog

Local time
-->
So....

I thought there were 20 posts per page, since the place I came from had it like that, and did not realize how much more it is.

Dear lord.

@ika, that was what I was planning to do anyways, eventually, I'll make a big keep up post.
@Sinny, you remind me too much of 1 of my scum partners from another game. I cased him (was bussing) so hard, that he decided that he would claim scum for the WIFOM. Nearly got me lynched for it, as it took cred from my case :/

I am also going to follow you onto your own death. Seems legitly like you are claiming scum.
Vote Sinny91

Also, while I am not catched up, I still can discuss things with anyone, and would like to. Discussing in general lets me get better reads.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
Players
1. PmjPmj - 0
2. Reluctantly - 0
3.Helvete
4. Breadbaron -0
5. hadototheMtotheothertothemotherfuckingblado
6. Jennywocky -0
7. Ika Bronto (The Shadow Cart) - 0
8. Sinny 91 - 5, ika, redbaron, Gopher, Reluctantly, Sinny 91
9. The Gopher - 2, PmjPmj, Sinny 91
10. Rook Blarraun Cheeseumpuffs
11. Happy
12. Spacelog zerkalo - 0
13. Urakro - 0

Not Voting - 3, Jennywocky, Spacelog, Urakro

Sinny91 HAS BEEN LYNCHED! SHE WAS:

MAFIA GOON.

Night 3 Ends In: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...9&msg=Forum+Mafia+Night+3+Ending&font=cursive

Special Note:

Days are now 48 hours.

Vote Gopher

Vote Sinny

[Unvote Gopher]

Unvote Sinny

Unvote Sinny

vote sinny

Vote Gopher

Vote Gopher

Vote Sinny

Vote Sinny

VOTE SINNY

Vote Sinny

DO NOT POST!!!​

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
Players
1. PmjPmj
2. Reluctantly
3.Helvete
4. Breadbaron
5. hadototheMtotheothertothemotherfuckingblado
6. Jennywocky
7. Ika Bronto (The Shadow Cart)
8. Sinny 91
9. The Gopher
10. Rook Blarraun Cheeseumpuffs
11. Happy
12. Spacelog zerkalo
13. Urakro

Gopher HAS BEEN KILLED! HE WAS:

TOWN DOCTOR.

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Day 4 Ends In: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...159&msg=Forum+Mafia+Day+4+Ending&font=cursive

Special Note:

Days are now 48 hours.

YOU MAY POST!!!

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
Local time
-->
Makes sense. Gopher has no chance to save anyone and i'll still be role-blocked grrrr.

What are y'all thinking now?

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
Makes sense. Gopher has no chance to save anyone and i'll still be role-blocked grrrr.

Yeah. :(

What are y'all thinking now?

I started working on some cases after taking time to think through things.

It's about 9pm Friday here, though, and I'm just really beat. If I get something done, I'll be back but it might be tomorrow until I can post.

I mean, I guess we just see who each of us thinks is most likely to be scum and why, and go from there? Or is there something else that would be useful?

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
Local time
-->
Jennywocky said:
I mean, I guess we just see who each of us thinks is most likely to be scum and why, and go from there? Or is there something else that would be useful?

That's what I was thinking. It's now a game of how well the mafia can hide behind their mafia role. :)

I'll post later tonight too. See you tomorrow!

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
That's what I was thinking. It's now a game of how well the mafia can hide behind their mafia role. :)

I'll post later tonight too. See you tomorrow!

Err town cover I mean

ha ha, yeah.... "Well, they are dressed like the Godfather but they turned out to be real nice guys after they got done tossing that guy with the cement shoes off the pier."

talk to you soon :)

ika

Local time
-->
so they thought of it.

in the scenario both doc and cop are outed rb one kill ohter

that being said i am traveling tommorw so my posting will be even less then it already is

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
Local time
-->
Soo...Ika. 29 pages and lots of posts, lots of drama, lots of stuff happening, you have experience with these games,,,

What do you think about all this? Who are you thinking is mafia and why? or if you don't want to share all that, who's your top read at least? or who are you pretty certain is town and why? anything,

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
Local time
-->
Urakro? Pmj? Red Baron? everyone else other than Ika and Jenny?

Is the game dead? lol.

PmjPmj

Full of stars.
Local time
-->
The game restarted at about 1am here, so I was already in a deep slumber whilst you guys were posting.

Within this game, I have consistently suspected three people:

- Hado
- Gopher
- RB

... the first two turned out to be town, so I'm now (obviously) second guessing RB. Fact is, he comes across as a bit too calm, collected and in control - but that could well be his actual personality. I wouldn't know, as I don't know the guy.

New suspicion #1 is Jenny. I appreciate that you are busy, but so am I. No matter how incoherent and inaccurate I have been, I have at least tried to go after someone, and was also consistent with my suspicions.

So, let's have it. Tired or no. It doesn't have to be a masterwork - let us have it.

I realise I'm also under suspicion at the moment. Not much I can do about that. I've made some incredibly bad calls, which paints a pretty damning picture.

Top Bottom