• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Doctor Who Mafia

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
Today 4:06 PM
-->
No but you're wrong Rook.

If Pmj wasn't claiming PR, then Pmj could just be Vanilla Town and lying. Then Cheese could also be real doctor and scum gets away.

Like srsly it's possible Pmj dun goofed the town THAT fucking hard and implied PR as Vanilla Town. I'd....believe Pmj capable of this...that's the worst part.

Rook

enter text
Local time
Today 7:06 AM
-->
What do you think of Helvete scumreading the fuck out of Pmj and the fact Pmj says he wasn't really PR claiming?

I agree with PMj not claming, i never saw what minuend and others saw. Intuitive perhaps, idk.

Pmj lynch was going all the way, other wagon was on rb and helvete.

If Helvete did not join pmj train, he would have stood out and alos increased the chances of his own wagon coming into a tie/majority.

Poss. Pmj/Helvete might have predicted that redbaron lynch was not going to happen, Pmj lynch was pushed ridiculously fast, so Helvete hopped on while mirroring redbaron, an attempt to save at least one dalek when both had wagons on them.

Pmj hangs, Helvete town read D2. Pmj's last post changed this, train shifted.

As I said at the beginning of today, Pmj is not the most scummiest player for me atm. But Cheese's claim stands, and until there is a counter claim Cheese's claim is valid.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
We need to find scum today. We can still lynch Pmj but it's entirely possible he's town. If he flips VT, the scum is not Cheese unless he is counter-claimed: cheese is most likely real doctor and counter-claiming lying town in Pmj.

Which means we need to find scum today.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
Yeah except Cheese being Doctor doesn't make Pmj scum if Pmj is just stupid Vanilla Town.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
Which means this day MUST be spent finding the last scum or town's actually not as well off as I thought. Find scum now.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
Like if you believe Pmj was NOT PR claiming then you must understand his alignment does not tell us Cheese's.

Rook

enter text
Local time
-->
No but you're wrong Rook.

If Pmj wasn't claiming PR, then Pmj could just be Vanilla Town and lying. Then Cheese could also be real doctor and scum gets away.

Like srsly it's possible Pmj dun goofed the town THAT fucking hard and implied PR as Vanilla Town. I'd....believe Pmj capable of this...that's the worst part.

Ok, but what about the no kill? If Cheese roleblocked Pmj, that is a solid peace of evidence, whereas speculating on Dalek night actions is not solid.

I would rather lynch a possible town on a solid role-blocking by Doc on N1 than run around panincking, lynching someone random just because maybe Dalkes either had a night action or no killed.

Pmj lynch is simply the path of greater certainty barring Cheese counter claim, if Pmj flips green, we know there are Dalek/s

If we mislynch some other townie, we don't.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
There's a other town PR possibly, it could be jailkeeper or something. Maybe 1-shot BP. Cheese could have just blocked Pmj, but scum targeted me and I was protected by other PR.

Or mafia can NO KILL.

This isn't clearcut anymore as I believe based on Helvete interactions that Pmj may actually have just been stupid town -_-

Rook

enter text
Local time
-->
I do not discount the possibility, but a town Pmj would have put up more of a fight/in depth reads instead of posting dinosaur videos and horrendous flute maladies.

Hmmm.... Ah, perhaps the Dalek can 'silence', I dont think john has spoken.

John can be the doc, with cheese somehow silencing the doc himself as to prevent counter claim. But then you still get the d3 cheese lynch... no, there aren't many variable I can see here where Pmj lynch is not ideal.

John might still counter claim though, but we'll see.

The silencing ability would be useful however if the Dalek can convert Night 2, so D 3 Cheese lynch with one more(limited) Dalek left.

All of these scenarios where Pmj is town work on these premises:

1. Cheese is not doc, will be counter claimed
2. Dalek no killed (why? makes no sense with only 1 left)
3. Daleks converted.

2 and 3 are speculation, and a Pmj lynch can answer both 2 and 3 depending on flip.

1 is dependnat on a counter claim, which does not exist as of now.

Minuend

pat pat
Local time
Today 6:06 AM
-->
Well, I don't have a role. So it's not me. I guess even if a side role steps forward, that would mean cheese is lying about yellow saying there are no other roles. But wouldn't that be a very weird, unnecessarily risky lie?

Why didn't a NK happen if it's not as cheese assumed?

Latte is currently one of my top town with voting helvete page 1 (I have more posts per page than default so maybe it wasn't your page 1) and sticking to it. That would be some baller play there

Rook is also likely town to me at this moment.

As long as nobody CCs, cheese is town.

That leaves pmj and happy

I would rather lynch a possible town on a solid role-blocking by Doc on N1 than run around panincking, lynching someone random just because maybe Dalkes either had a night action or no killed.

Well, that would explain why scum pmj would be willing to risk scum helvete buddy, if one of them had/ have a role and he's it.

I'm going over some posts again

Rook

enter text
Local time
-->
ah, forgot readbaron's 4. scum targeted second PR

Pmj lynch also answers this, especially if doc role remains unclaimed D3(or survives the night)

If Yellow did put Rose in, the question is: does Rose know?

Minuend

pat pat
Local time
-->
I do not discount the possibility, but a town Pmj would have put up more of a fight/in depth reads instead of posting dinosaur videos and horrendous flute maladies.
/QUOTE]

Maybe he had given up and thought there was no point for more defense. Maybe he even PMd yellow saying he give up. Though by now he's probably sent a second PM telling her to keep it going if so

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
There won't be a convert tactic in a 9 player game. If there is then dick move by Yellow and I actually wouldn't care at that point because the last thing a 9 player game needs is a convert thing.

It's way more powerful than a kill and for real I'd just concede as town if I knew that was a mechanic in this game because it's not even worth the effort. Cult mechanics can be bad enough in huge games, let alone tiny ones.

Silence? Not a thing I've ever heard of. Not worried about that.

Just find scum today. It's 48hour cycle regardless. I don't care if we lynch Pmj but we need to find the other potential scum. There's every chance he DOES flip scum but it's possible he's lying town which would be rly shit.

Yes we'd know cheese was doctor with no CC but we wouldn't know the final scum. So I'm gonna spend today assuming Pmj is town, Cheese is town unless CC'd and find the potential scum incase this has gone majorly haywire, but we can still lynch Pmj.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
Well, I don't have a role. So it's not me. I guess even if a side role steps forward, that would mean cheese is lying about yellow saying there are no other roles. But wouldn't that be a very weird, unnecessarily risky lie?

Why didn't a NK happen if it's not as cheese assumed?

Latte is currently one of my top town with voting helvete page 1 (I have more posts per page than default so maybe it wasn't your page 1) and sticking to it. That would be some baller play there

Rook is also likely town to me at this moment.

As long as nobody CCs, cheese is town.

That leaves pmj and happy

Well, that would explain why scum pmj would be willing to risk scum helvete buddy, if one of them had/ have a role and he's it.

I'm going over some posts again

Why not John?

:p

Rook

enter text
Local time
-->
Hmmmm, a good scum meta tactic that... acting as if you can't admit defeat because you are town, thereby acting as if you will be lynched but can not end the game.

Things drag on, people become impatient(RB perhaps? : P ) and by some miracle tou survive to kill another day!

Minuend

pat pat
Local time
-->
Why not John?

:p

I forgot him. He seems town to me. His first post wasn't until some hours into the game. Just seems odd to me helvete would suggest "yeah, just do the newbie thing and suggest voting for yourself". As a first post and tactic

Though I will go back and reevaluate people, I guess

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
Thing is if the scum are Pmj+Helvete they could have used Happy to try and get a wagon on me. One of those 3 is town just by math so I don't buy that Helvete would bus Pmj like that.

Like if Pmj is scum with Helvete just....lol.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
I planned for Helvete to be scum if Pmj flipped green, I didn't really think to ever go after Helvete if Pmj flipped red, just seems unlikely af. Scumpartners with Helvete are most likely John/cheese.

Rook

enter text
Local time
-->
Well through Daychat I would expect scum to in fact do the unexpected. They can nudge things here, see pressure mount on them, discuss risks of voting another vs. not voting one another.

I am sure if helvete voted redbaron or happy PMJ would have been more scummy to you right now.

Seeing as you did scum read him so much D1 though, this all seems normal to me, unless your tunneling of him was merely to set up a large train(One of my theories, where rb uncertain about Pmj role but willing to lynch for the greater good)

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
I need to hear everyone who isn't doctor say they aren't doctor.

RB isn't.
Minu isn't.
Pmj isn't.

More people claim please.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
Well through Daychat I would expect scum to in fact do the unexpected. They can nudge things here, see pressure mount on them, discuss risks of voting another vs. not voting one another.

I am sure if helvete voted redbaron or happy PMJ would have been more scummy to you right now.

Seeing as you did scum read him so much D1 though, this all seems normal to me, unless your tunneling of him was merely to set up a large train(One of my theories, where rb uncertain about Pmj role but willing to lynch for the greater good)

I had a scumread on Helvete from my questioning of him on page 1. I knew he was likely scum and when he got on my Pmj wagon I felt really bad about the Pmj wagon - because he got on in the scummiest way ever.

But I didn't have time to re-read and properly analyse everything, and it seems to me Pmj just isn't scummy, not with Helvete.

I want every player to claim today because I think out of the two: cheese is more likely to be scum than Pmj. If Pmj would JUST FUCKING CLAIM INSTEAD OF BEING VAGUE we could get somewhere.

Pmj is your role PM:

1. Vanilla Townie
2. The Doctor
3. Town PR
4. Dalek

Answer with a fucking number if you want but if you're town you need to claim or we can actually lose despite D1 lynch.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
NOT DOCTOR:

RB
Rook
Minu

~

Pmj pending because as I check he's still vague as fuck.

Minuend

pat pat
Local time
-->
Do daleks still have daychat when one of them is dead? Asking because in the previous game scum were allowed to continue chatting. Though that was a chaos game. I don't know what the norm is. I assume it is dead daleks are not allowed to speak anymore?

Pmj is your role PM:

1. Vanilla Townie
2. The Doctor
3. Town PR
4. Dalek

lol

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
Norm is not to talk.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
Anyway I'm going to bed and when I wake up I hope everyone's claimed so town can win. Thanks.

smithcommajohn

Do not consume with alcohol
Local time
Today 1:06 AM
-->
This is what happens when I go to bed early... all hell breaks loose! The day resets at 11:00pm my time. It is now a little after 9:00am. Cheese with the role claim of the year! No one dies?!? Cheese claims role block on PmjPmj? PmjPmj posts videos that almost kill me from laughter. Seriously, the harmonica version of Jurassic Park was so thoroughly underwhelming it would have ruined the entire franchise.

Humorous videos aside, I think PmjPmj is the only vote that currently makes any sense. He was my top scum read, with cheese and Helvete after. Helvete was scum, so that's a good feeling. As I think about it cheese (if Doctor) was probably trying to play it very close to his vest and not get too involved first day and draw fire from Daleks. This would seem scummy, which explains why he seemed scummy to me. If he's not the Doctor and the real Doctor is being quiet right now, that's the dumbest move in history. Even a n00b like me understands that. For now, I have to assume cheese is Doctor and he's telling all truths, including there being no other PR and role blocking PmjPmj.

VOTE PmjPmj

Yellow

for the glory of satan
Local time
Yesterday 11:06 PM
-->
tumblr_mx01xepy881ssuoa0o3_250.gif

VOTE COUNT

PMJPMJ (6) - Cheese, Rook, Latte, Happy, Minuend, smithcommajohn
smithcommajohn (1) - PMJPMJ

Not voting:
Redbaron

Minuend

pat pat
Local time
-->
I'm going away for a visit, but I think I'll have some time to read over posts before I go to bed tonight. If not I'll be back tomorrow

PmjPmj

Full of stars.
Local time
Today 5:06 AM
-->
Pmj could just be Vanilla Town and lying.

I wasn't lying about anything. The semantics argument is a thing whether people want to buy in to it or not. Retrospectively, I agree that my comment was ambiguous and probably made me look scummy AF, but I posted hastily and just before going to bed after an incredibly long day.

To reiterate, I was merely stating a fact: lynching me would be bad for town. Emphasis was on "Bad" (underlining) to drive the point home very clearly.

Perception / reality.

I can see how some people assume that was me soft-claiming, but (and without trying to make anyone suck eggs here) arriving at that conclusion does not make it fact. It is an opinion. The fact is that I am town. There, I've fucking said it. Yawn. I'm not the doctor; I'm not a PR. I'm town.

As for my posting videos, yeah – that was me just giving up. Cheese made a good argument against me and RB drove the final nail into the coffin. I’ve backed myself into a corner I didn’t assume I’d get out of. Fuck, I even agree with Rook: lynching me is a good move, because it would get rid of a lot of the ambiguity surrounding the situation.

I sincerely thought that I’d been protected during the night. It didn’t enter my mind that there was some kind of roleblock taking place. I’m not saying that Cheese is lying (seriously – you can’t fake that enthusiasm :p) but I would ask Cheese to bear in mind that if there’s no role to block…

It makes no sense that the daleks wouldn’t make a kill.

To me, it makes more sense that I was targeted for an NK because someone read too much in to my alleged soft-claim but it failed because I was subsequently protected... but that would make Cheese a fibber, and I genuinely believe the guy. Unless of course he's just fucking amazing at faking enthusiasm.

It’s an impossible situation and all logical options point to me. The real dalek must be laughing his or her ass off at this utter clusterfuck. Seriously, I’m banning myself from participating in future games. I'm bloody useless.

Before heading out earlier I reviewed Happy’s posts and mulled them over for a bit. Specifics aside (Ni mode: engage!) he seems very ‘fuzzy’ somehow. He hopped aboard my RB bus when it was clear that it wasn’t really going anywhere. OMGUS or not, I sincerely believed that RB was scum during day one. From my perspective, he was tunnelling the shit out of a town (me) and was therefore suspicious. Seriously, look at some of his day one ‘Scum move #x’ claims against me. Most are rather lacking.

But I digress… I no longer think that RB is scum. If he is, he deserves an award for his performance thus far.

As I have already said, I do not suspect Minuend. Her play reminds me of Yellow, actually. She’s reasoned and so far has been on the ball. She picked up on Helv when he hadn’t even registered on my radar.

Rook seems eager to push for a pmj lynch, but I can see his reasoning. I can’t say I blame him tbh.

Latte… I don’t know. He’s obviously an experienced player. If he is scum, I’m not yet seeing any tells.

John is basically nowhere to be seen. He turns up to aid RB’s causes and then promptly fucks off again. To me, the likelihood of an RB / John scumteam was rapidly increasing during day one. I now concede that it's highly unlikely RB is scum, and so I therefore conclude that either Happy or John are hiding something. My bet is on Happy, because he’s done a lot of dancing around without contributing much. He didn’t contribute much on day one and justified this by saying:

Happy said:
Also, to clarify, there's been discussion on my selfish playing. That's really just me wanting to get survive day 2 to set a personal best I tend to die early in this game. This isn't a comment on whether I'm scum or town. I'm on team Happy until day 2 if I make it that far.

I mean, that may be fairly innocuous... but it could also be giving him an out for staying in the background.

I note that there was quite a bit of suspicion around him at the beginning of the game. Firstly, he set up a ‘rules of engagement’. Not too suspect in and of itself, but he is entitling himself to not participate during certain hours. In his defence however, he clearly states that any questions etc. can be fired to him within a certain timeframe… so that checks out – ish.

Cheese picked up on this point quite early on in the game however, and I have to join him in raising my eyebrow:

Happy said:
At the moment, I'm probably the most unlikely player to secretly be a hunk of metal on wheels. The reasoning here is that I am a substitute player. This indicates that having refused the role given to them, the player that surrendered their place in the game is likely to have gotten a dud role. This is not absolute, obviously, but it's the most likely scenario, and by that probability, I'd suggest eliminating me as a prime suspect for now at least, and focusing attention on others.

This is the only actual evidence we have to work with at the moment, so lets work with it.

This isn’t really a solid case at all. It’s equally likely that someone may have given up a demanding role due to time constraints.

Couple this with his ‘rules of engagement’ post and things, to me at least, begin to look a little fishy.

Then he didn't vote Helv when the Helv train was going down (FYI, I was in bed at the time; Happy wouldn't have been, and by my estimation would in fact have been around and active as per his hours cited in the rules of engagement post). Now however he's merrily jumped onto the pmj train with everyone else. A low risk tactic, unlikely to arouse any suspicion given the circumstances.

So, he doesn't vote for scum when he had the opportunity to, but he'll quickly jump on a town train. Hmm.

Throughout the game he has suspected most people at one point or another, but he’s only ever voted for RB when the RB train clearly (much to my dismay) wasn’t going anywhere, and now me. My vote remained on RB because he was legitimately the most scummy to me at the time. I do tend to tunnel people. Sorry.

(>.>)

Happy’s vote remained on RB for what reason? Without much in the way of provocation from RB, he pretty much mirrored my argument in a rather wishy-washy manner, uttered something about "Three scenarios" he thought of in the shower (was this ever expanded upon?) and then promptly fucked off. I mean, fair enough - Helv's fate had been sealed and all, but... eh.

There’s just something off about him, and I implore other players to check him out too. If you want a clean victory, don’t fuck your chances up by lynching me. I totally get that I’m a logical choice for various reasons – but I’m not the right choice. More than that I obviously cannot say, as everyone’s role is an unknown. Save for Cheese ofc, CC pending.

I’ll continue to think on it (Happy), but right now I have approximately 3,456 items of housework to complete.

One thing I can say for sure is this: If I were the last dalek, I would have PMed Yellow to end the game, or ended it myself if she hadn't been around, by outing myself. It would have been pointless to carry on with the odds so clearly stacked against me. I wouldn't want to waste anyone's time. Believe it or not, I'm not a complete dick :p

I can't make that call however because I'm town. You shan't find yourselves in an end-game scenario if I am lynched.

There was some talk with Yellow about swapping me out for someone else. It's a 'meh' thing to say but I had noted my concerns with her via PM re: work etc., but decided to continue "For another day" to see what happened. I'm trying to learn / contribute as much as I can with the time I have. I apologise for creating such a shit-storm, but yeah, RB - I guess I am this shit. I doubt you're surprised by this :p

By all means we can request a speed-lynch and let you get on with things if you think it'll help... but if you really want that perfect record, you need to keep looking. For now, my money is on Happy.

/Unvote John

/Vote Happy

smithcommajohn

Local time
-->
John is basically nowhere to be seen. He turns up to aid RB’s causes and then promptly fucks off again. To me, the likelihood of an RB / John scumteam was rapidly increasing during day one. I now concede that it's highly unlikely RB is scum, and so I therefore conclude that either Happy or John are hiding something. My bet is on Happy, because he’s done a lot of dancing around without contributing much.
I'm not technically aiding RedBaron, but I can see how it may seem that way. He was a top town read for me, so as long as his voting "feels right" to me, it makes sense in my mind to combine our voting power.

I do have a tendency to post briefly and "fuck off". I'm not very good at coming up with reasons for why I feel the way I do. All the WIFOM that goes on between many of you just reads like gibberish to me. I think this will be my last game because, while I enjoy testing my intuition, it doesn't provide a good gaming experience for others. I apologize humbly for this.

Latte

Preferably Not Redundant
Local time
-->
1A: PMJ is townie with non-doctor role.
1B: PMJ is a townie that lied about having a non-doctor role.

Wait, wtf was I smoking. I was thinking

1B: PMJ is a townie that lied about having a doctor role.

@Cheese
A dalek could have the foresight to not kill during night, leading to at least 1 wrong lynch afterwards and possibly 2 including The Doctor.

3: The text from Yellow indicating there was an attempt to kill that failed was not really supposed to mean what it looks like it means.

or

Other possibilities: In the case of a role like Rose Tyler, there might be passive abilities in play, like for instance not being killable so long as The Doctor is alive, which may very well look like a roleblock was what resulted in the kill being foiled.

Latte

Preferably Not Redundant
Local time
-->
You seem certain that a Dalek would never "waste" a night action, but it might be good play.

I do agree that it is quite unlikely though. Just not impossible.

smithcommajohn

Local time
-->
Dalek wasting a NK would seem genius right now, but only if they knew someone would role claim Doctor and no Dalek would have that foresight, right?

It is entirely possible, but extremely unlikely, imo.

cheese

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Nice post Pmj. You're starting to convince me.

I agree with you on suspecting RB from the outset. I'm writing up a post on this. The annoying thing is, I never read you as scummy except when you appeared to claim. Even now you don't seem scummy. Your tone is convincing, I don't know how! RB on the other hand felt scummy multiple times. I reasoned myself out of it but am now reasoning myself back into it.

From my POV, it's either you or him. You're both doing well so far. :D But you're both also going to die. :D

GUYS! WE CAN STILL BE CHAMPIONS!!! THAT PREMATURE CELEBRATORY POST DOESN'T HAVE TO BE AN EMBARRASSING FOOTNOTE IN THIS THREAD! :angel:

So I don't mind if we mislynch. We should win within 2 lynches, I think.

I will be presenting my cases as soon as I can, hopefully within the next couple of hours.

cheese

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
You seem certain that a Dalek would never "waste" a night action, but it might be good play.

I do agree that it is quite unlikely though. Just not impossible.

Yes Latte, I'm changing my mind on that. I didn't think it was something RB would ever do. It's something someone like Pmj or Happy might do, because they're less focused on winning and 'theoretically good' gameplay.

Perhaps it's theoretically good if you can find a way to make it work consistently though.

smithcommajohn said:
Dalek wasting a NK would seem genius right now, but only if they knew someone would role claim Doctor and no Dalek would have that foresight, right?

It is entirely possible, but extremely unlikely, imo.

[By 'role claim Doctor' I assume you mean CC Pmj's supposed claim (forget whether he actually meant it; what we're considering is how the Dalek would've seen it). If they were convinced Pmj is Dr, they should NK him. I don't see a reasonable way around this - if you do, speak up. Btw, me roleblocking Pmj would *not* protect him from being killed, only from making a kill/doing any night action.]

This is what I thought. They couldn't have had the foresight. Plus, they risk getting checked by the actual Dr, whoever they are.

However, it's possible they decided to risk it. Perhaps Pmj's claim looked weak, like the real Dr wouldn't have put his head out so early. If they read this, they'd know the real Dr would be suspicious of Pmj, and probably do a night action on him, like roleblocking. The real Dalek skipping the night action would then completely implicate Pmj as it'd looked like Pmj's NK had been stopped. And who set up Pmj as a supposedly strong scumread who had to be lynched the day before, right from the beginning of the game, just because he called someone else an 'innocent bystander'? Redbaron. And who's now saying Pmj is the less likely scum compared to me, despite townreading me Day 1? Redbaron.

This is iffy reasoning and it makes me uncomfortable. But it's not as completely unreasonable if you've got a good handle at reading people's game behaviour, as someone like RB would.

This is not my actual case post btw. That's coming (probably a fair bit later). People, please read my posts. I'm trying to work the game out; work with me. At the very least, tear down my arguments if you find them ludicrous; don't just sit there allowing other Town to be misled.

------------------

Also smith you're not making the game suck for us at all. There are always different types of players. Everyone posting tons and tons would be exhausting. There are different ways to read people. It's all good. :)

cheese

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Latte said:
Other possibilities: In the case of a role like Rose Tyler, there might be passive abilities in play, like for instance not being killable so long as The Doctor is alive, which may very well look like a roleblock was what resulted in the kill being foiled.

Latte, I've addressed this already. If you believe I'm the Dr, then there are no other special abilities in play unless I grant them. Unless Yellow doesn't count 'unkillability' as a special ability, this passive Rose Tyler thing doesn't exist. No kill is either because Dalek skipped a night kill or because my roleblock on Pmj foiled him.

Here are the exact quotes, for reference:

Yellow said:
Oh, I probably should have told you in the role PM. You are the only power role. It's just that you can bestow power. So I left the wording mysterious in the OP.
Yellow said:
Sorry again, I wasn't technically accurate. You're the only person with special powers, outside that of the vanilla townie and vanilla scum.
Yellow said:
Remember, I corrected myself to say there are no other roles with special abilities unless granted by you.

So it comes down to whether you believe me.

PmjPmj

Full of stars.
Local time
-->
So to clarify (just popping in) you think that RB is playing a very clever scum game?

cheese

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
You're still far and away my top scum read.

RB is next, much further down. I'm only considering him to try and cover all my bases. I can come up with a reasonable case but yours is much more convincing to me.

smithcommajohn

Local time
-->
If PmjPmj flips green, I'm going to lose my mind and will need to re-evaluate everyone. Cheese was my only other scum read, and, as I mentioned in an earlier post, that was likely because of trying to hide role.

PmjPmj

Full of stars.
Local time
-->
That's a shame.

You also said that you're fine with mislynching. Which is also a shame. I'm with RB - I'd rather get it right.

But, hey ho. Lynch me. When I flip green, turn your attention to Happy. I'm almost certain that he is the final scum. If it isn't him, I'll be incredibly surprised.

Your current methods might not net you a perfect game, but it's close enough I guess. That it would be (I believe) the first town victory on INTPf is good enough in my mind. As RB said, I win with town. I'd rather still be in the game, but I accept that my utterly wank gameplay has led to my untimely demise.

I own it. I'm an adult.

;_;

Yellow

for the glory of satan
Local time
Yesterday 11:06 PM
-->
tumblr_m033nyeMgB1qcwhkeo1_400.gif

VOTE COUNT

PMJPMJ (6) - Cheese, Rook, Latte, Happy, Minuend, smithcommajohn
Happy (1) - PMJPMJ

Not voting:
Redbaron

Latte

Preferably Not Redundant
Local time
-->
Latte, I've addressed this already

+post

Oh, I see. That wording does indeed seem to leave no room for passive abilities.
I guess that idea is :rip:

The reason I put it out there was because I read something that gave a slight hint there might be. I'll maybe divulge next round if PMJ flips green, for reasons that hopefully only the right people will understand.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
These cases on me still amount to fear-mongering.

You're completely wrong that this is "clever" scum game. This is pants on head stupid scumgame because everyone thinks town has totally won, I cornered Helvete on Day 1, and I'm encouraging everyone to find scum JUST IN CASE we don't win right now.

This is NOT "clever" scum game it's fucking retarded. The other ridiculous thing is that apparently Cheese thinks I'm scummy....but then is starting to trust my townread of Pmj?

So...you thought before I was town but had trouble with my strat.

Now you think I'm scum and you have no trouble with trusting my reads...lol

@Pmj: Exactly how hard is it for you to just type your role?

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
You're still far and away my top scum read.

RB is next, much further down. I'm only considering him to try and cover all my bases. I can come up with a reasonable case but yours is much more convincing to me.

If it has anything to do with me playing a "clever" scum game it's not even remotely reasonable because I haven't done anything "clever" since like halfway through Day 1.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
Also if I was scum I would have just killed what I saw as a soft-claim by Pmj, since there was no CC and he would have been confirmed town if not countered.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
@Latte, John, Pmn, Happy: claim roles.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
Vote Pmj

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
Also Pmj this game is played in text, enthusiasm is easily faked.

Top Bottom