• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Haze/daze

Dimensional Transition

Bill Cosbor, conqueror of universes
Local time
Today 6:45 AM
-->
Lately I've been having daily random... let's call them daze-attacks, I will feel very slow and unfocused, everything will seem rather fuzzy, and I can't seem to listen well to what other's are saying. They last for about an hour to 2 hours, and occured twice a day for the last 3 days. I've had some anxiety in the past, with depersonalization and all, but this is different. I feel no disconnection from reality, no real fear, besides from being a little nervous this is something serious, but I've always had that.
What could this be? The only thing that seems similar to anxiety is that it feels like I'm kind of living in my own mind(without the disconnection), but even there everything seems to be going slow. And I don't like that at all.

I must note that 3 days ago I slept for 11 hours, the next day I didn't sleep, or maybe slept 2-3 hours but didn't notice it, and last night I slept for 11 hours again.

Trebuchet

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 9:45 PM
-->
Don't ask strangers on the internet for medical or psychological advice. Go get a professional opinion from a psychiatrist.

I'm scared of medical professionals myself, so I understand your nervousness. Ask someone close to you to arrange an appointment and go with you. Chances are, it is nothing, and your mind will be at ease.

Good luck.

Dimensional Transition

Bill Cosbor, conqueror of universes
Local time
Today 6:45 AM
-->
Hmm, damn, I didn't really think of this as a serious psychological thing really... I thought maybe others here experienced the same thing sometimes, and could explain what it is. But alright.

Top Bottom