• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Dark Upgrade Rising

SurajIntp

Redshirt
Local time
Tomorrow 2:53 AM
-->
Ok Now I read it. Please don't force me again'to read it again

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 10:23 AM
-->
LhMcKem.jpg

LOGICZOMBIE

welcome to thought club
Local time
Today 4:23 PM
-->
Anyone else being forced to look at this thread before they look at anything else whenever they visit?
yep

kittyfranklin

Local time
Today 5:23 PM
-->
In an hour the mentioned upgrade to the current version of Xenforo shall happen.

As with most upgrades, no reason to expect anything marvellous, nor any expectation anything bad shall occur.

At:

3 pm 2023:02:23 GMT

So prolly best not to be about for an hour after.

View attachment 6813
Hey Ragnar, can you now make it so we don't have to view this thread before viewing other threads? Thank you!

BurnedOut

Your friendly neighborhood asshole
Local time
Tomorrow 2:53 AM
-->
And it takes a toll on all the people who wish to post or just read something after being logged in

kittyfranklin

Local time
-->
In an hour the mentioned upgrade to the current version of Xenforo shall happen.

As with most upgrades, no reason to expect anything marvellous, nor any expectation anything bad shall occur.

At:

3 pm 2023:02:23 GMT

So prolly best not to be about for an hour after.

View attachment 6813
Ragnar, when are you going to make it so we don't have to read this thread every time? Please... it's getting tedious...

Thank you!

dr froyd

Today 10:23 PM
-->
this is the best practical joke ever from ragnar

TashaBergstrom

Redshirt
Local time
Tomorrow 2:23 AM
-->
Of course, it's natural to have some anticipation and concern about any potential issues that may arise during the upgrade process. However, reputable software providers like Xenforo typically conduct thorough testing and take precautions to minimize any disruptions or negative impacts during the upgrade.

With proper planning and execution, the upgrade should go smoothly, resulting in a more stable and efficient platform for users to enjoy which also they should read the OpenChat Review. Here's hoping for a successful and seamless upgrade experience!

Old Things

I am unworthy of His grace
Local time
-->
Beep. Boop.

dr froyd

-->
Of course, it's natural to have some anticipation and concern about any potential issues that may arise during the upgrade process. However, reputable software providers like Xenforo typically conduct thorough testing and take precautions to minimize any disruptions or negative impacts during the upgrade.

With proper planning and execution, the upgrade should go smoothly, resulting in a more stable and efficient platform for users to enjoy which also they should read the OpenChat Review. Here's hoping for a successful and seamless upgrade experience!
this is a weird post btw

it looks like a bot took OP and pasted it into chatGPT. the question would be what's the purpose of that

Auburn

Luftschloss Schöpfer
Local time
Today 2:23 PM
-->
I think I turned it off. Lets see if it worked.

Old Things

I am unworthy of His grace
Local time
-->
I think I turned it off. Lets see if it worked.

Nope. TBH, this "feature" is like like leaving your house and always forgetting the keys in your home.

dr froyd

-->
this thing is hilarious lol. Sometimes in the middle of clicking through threads it forces me to read it again

EndogenousRebel

Even a mean person is trying their best, right?
Local time
-->
It never did that before today. I actually looked at 2 threads and after posting, it decided I should look at the thread again.

EndogenousRebel

Local time
-->
That dude's mind has been on the fritz for years. He's been on this soapbox for the past couple. He made some interesting history videos and had some nice theories in those, but it's sad to see his fall from grace

One of his recent videos was about some random guy and the title was something like "YouTube has shills" and he was basically just bitching about some dude who was inauthentic on the internet.

Really has lost his edge and didn't evolve at all.

EndogenousRebel

Local time
-->
I wake up, the first thing I do is open INTPf, because I am a vital member of the community. I see something interesting. I click it. I'm redirected to this thread. I cry.

birdsnestfern

Earthling
Local time
-->
If you live in US, in late November and early December, after Thanksgiving, you can find frozen turkeys on sale - so its a good time to stock up on those cheap frozen turkeys for Christmas, New Years, and so on, the 14 lb turkeys can be about 13 or 14 dollars on sale, and are great to have on hand - because you can't buy them the rest of the year. Also, get Lipton onion soup mix and just combine with butter and rub on outside of turkey and roast like that for 2 1/2 - 3 hours - very easy. Then you can have your turkey and cranberry sandwiches more than once a year.

LOGICZOMBIE

welcome to thought club
Local time
-->
If you live in US, in late November and early December, after Thanksgiving, you can find frozen turkeys on sale - so its a good time to stock up on those cheap frozen turkeys for Christmas, New Years, and so on, the 14 lb turkeys can be about 13 or 14 dollars on sale, and are great to have on hand - because you can't buy them the rest of the year. Also, get Lipton onion soup mix and just combine with butter and rub on outside of turkey and roast like that for 2 1/2 - 3 hours - very easy. Then you can have your turkey and cranberry sandwiches more than once a year.

awesome

Puffy

"Wtf even was that"
Local time
-->
Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

EndogenousRebel

Local time
-->
This site is basically a walled garden for people that tolerate visiting this thread every time they have a new session.

dr froyd

-->
i only eat turkeys that i kill with my bare hands

thus if they are already frozen, i cannot eat them

dr froyd

-->
this thing is kinda funny actually

if i clear all cookies/history and change my ip address, i can log in without having to read it

whereas if i open this site without clearing history, nor changing ip, nor logging out, i have to read it if there's been some time since i opened it

so effectively, it seems the server checks whether the user has read this page within last x hours. If not, you have to read it again

Puffy

"Wtf even was that"
Local time
-->
This is basically the gatekeeper that filters out the unworthy.

birdsnestfern

Earthling
Local time
-->
I haven't been to Disney World in years, but Expedition Everest is a really good ride in Animal Kingdom theme park, try it if you go.
This is calling me, I want to.

Top Bottom