• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

bored shitless and want 2 kill pple

Status
Not open for further replies.

INTPINFP

Local time
Today 5:30 PM
-->
hi im bored shitless. i am an introvert but i hate being alone. i hate being near people that laugh at me. i want to kill people. thanks.

Claverhouse

Royalist Freicorps Feldgendarme
Local time
-->
Moved from Psychological

Ok, it's a common complaint; but you could have gussied it up a little for psychological depth and alienation caused by universal anomie.

Claverhouse :phear:

Moderating Mode

INTPINFP

Local time
-->
it happens after I shower. the next day my skin is dry and I feel like shit. Also when I'm at the computer internet freezes for 10 minutes and I have to restart the damn thing and lose all 20 of my tabs and windows. And when I want to highlight a fucking word it never highlights the whole word. Plus this fucking forum is so fucking stupid, every time i make a post I double click submit reply and nothing happens, or I get a fucking page display error and I lose my entire fucking post. happens like fucking 50% of the time i swear its so fucking make me lose my mind!

Claverhouse

Royalist Freicorps Feldgendarme
Local time
-->
Well, you are using Windows and IE so sympathy has to be slightly muted. There's quite a few less laughable browsers.

You may have memory problems, but a first start if possible would be to back-up your data and reinstall XP after reseating the RAM. A second start would be to install Ubuntu instead.

INTPINFP

Local time
-->
Cant reinstall the OS, on school comp. Tried installing firefox but it wont let me login. Turns out it was because my name just got changed, perfect timing. :slashnew: I finally logged in on my fifth attempt.

Thebhr

Redshirt
Local time
Today 12:30 PM
-->
Well, you are using Windows and IE so sympathy has to be slightly muted. There's quite a few less laughable browsers.

You may have memory problems, but a first start if possible would be to back-up your data and reinstall XP after reseating the RAM. A second start would be to install Ubuntu instead.

ROFLMFAO! I love your tech support approach to preventing a shooting spree. I'm going to have to fire my shrink and hire Geek Squad instead.

INTPINFP

Local time
-->
Did you know how many deaths can be prevented by banning computers? A 50 year old WOW addict died a few weeks ago from playing WOW for 3 days without resting.

Thebhr

Redshirt
Local time
-->
Did you know how many deaths can be prevented by banning computers? A 50 year old WOW addict died a few weeks ago from playing WOW for 3 days without resting.

I've heard of people dying while playing that game before and it doesn't suprise me. I used to play, and you can literally spend half a day on there without realizing it(which is why I quit). I think that game was more detrimental to my health than my cigarettes.

INTPINFP

Local time
-->
Actually I am a computer nerd myself so I wouldn't be in favor of banning computers (though I'd love to give a swift kick to my computer sometimes.)

preilemus

Ashes
Local time
-->
I've heard of people dying while playing that game before and it doesn't suprise me. I used to play, and you can literally spend half a day on there without realizing it(which is why I quit). I think that game was more detrimental to my health than my cigarettes.

you can also wind up spending an entire day on there without noticing it. believe me :phear:

Bird

Banned
Local time
Today 7:30 PM
-->
I personally think you should skin them alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom