• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Ask an ESFP anything.

Local time
Today 11:22 PM
-->
I am here with possible answers to your inquiries.

Local time
-->
Do you frequently entertain people? 'cause your type is considered "Entertainer"...
I amuse those around me with improvised jokes that are regarded as witty occasionally.

ViS

Local time
-->
An INTJ thinks ten moves ahead in a game of chess. Do you think ten moves back?

Local time
-->
An INTJ thinks ten moves ahead in a game of chess. Do you think ten moves back?
No, I think 3 moves ahead - when I shall have lost the game - about what I should do after it's over.

chocolate

Local time
Today 3:22 PM
-->
What are you doing this weekend?

hopefulmonster

Local time
-->
omg lol esfp raver. Stereotype much?

um...do you wear bright colors to let men know you are ovulating? Or does this fulfill some other social function?

sagewolf

Badass Longcat
Local time
Today 6:22 PM
-->
Lost, after wandering irresponsibly away from the
Why did you come here (out of curiosity on my part)? Are we your test subjects or something? What is an ESFP's perception of us? Can I dissect your brain to see how it works?

Local time
-->
What are you doing this weekend?
You are hoping that I am available for a date.

omg lol esfp raver. Stereotype much?

um...do you wear bright colors to let men know you are ovulating? Or does this fulfill some other social function?
No. However, I do jump on the closest man that I deem as attractive and beg him to take me on an adventure when ovulating.

Why did you come here (out of curiosity on my part)? Are we your test subjects or something? What is an ESFP's perception of us? Can I dissect your brain to see how it works?
I would compare you all to my sex buddies.

Weliddryn

Far too curious...
Local time
-->
Why don't you shut up? :D

Local time
-->
How much of a party animal are you?
I'm drunk every night with my boyfriends and girlfriends. Luckily, they're all too drunk to realize that I am twenty-timing all of them.
Why don't you shut up? :D
It is fun to irritate you. It's all directed towards you. You are special, dear Woddles.

Weliddryn

Far too curious...
Local time
-->
I think if you keep posting, Faces, I will end up dying from laughter.

Inappropriate Behavior

is peeing on the carpet
Local time
-->
The only question that need be asked:

Who do you think you are fooling?

Weliddryn

Far too curious...
Local time
-->

Inappropriate Behavior

is peeing on the carpet
Local time
-->
Everyone eats maggots all the time. They are in everything.
Impressed we are not.

Weliddryn

Far too curious...
Local time
-->
Local time
-->
And you are one to speak? Away with you, Troll!
Defining someone that you personally disapprove of as a troll is easy. My motive is not to upset nor offend people.

hopefulmonster

Local time
-->
I'm drunk every night with my boyfriends and girlfriends. Luckily, they're all too drunk to realize that I am twenty-timing all of them.

So your a resevoir for venereal diseases? We should send you over to iran as some kind of biological weapon.

Weliddryn

Far too curious...
Local time
-->
Defining someone that you personally disapprove of as a troll is easy. My motive is not to upset nor offend people.

Disapprove? Do not assume too much about me, Face. I don't care for your motive. I have a lot of patience, but do not expect the same of everyone.;)

hopefulmonster

Local time
-->
Disapprove? Do not assume too much about me, Face. I don't care for your motive. I have a lot of patience, but do not expect the same of everyone.;)

Calm down. Its called SATIRE. He is embodying every negative stereotype we intps project onto SF types. Shoving our own shitty logic in our collective faces. This thread would be even more delicious if he/she was really a sensor...I mean talk about ownage.

Weliddryn

Far too curious...
Local time
-->
Calm down. Its called SATIRE. He is embodying every negative stereotype we intps project onto SF types. Shoving our own shitty logic in our collective faces. This thread would be even more delicious if he/she was really a sensor...I mean talk about ownage.

You mistake me. I am not offended or angry about Face, this bothers me not. Thank you, however, for your concern.

Oh yes! And how could I forget? I must build up my posts, so this is a very good thing for me.

Last edited:

hopefulmonster

Local time
-->
I am collecting all of the types.

Interesting hobby. I personally collect stamps. Should we turn this into a "which venereal disease is your type" thread? an esfp would be like herpes...just can't get rid of the nasty buggers. I'm not sure which disease an intp is like...maybe hiv-2. Rare ...silent for many years before it knocks you over the head with it's fatal brilliance?

Local time
-->
Interesting hobby. I personally collect stamps. Should we turn this into a "which venereal disease is your type" thread? an esfp would be like herpes...just can't get rid of the nasty buggers. I'm not sure which disease an intp is like...maybe hiv-2. Rare ...silent for many years before it knocks you over the head with it's fatal brilliance?
An INTP collects samples of each one instead of contracting them.

didyouknow

Local time
Tomorrow 8:22 AM
-->
What's it like to be a major part of society?

Weliddryn

Far too curious...
Local time
-->
*apologies if I seem persistent* But how would you define innocent? And do you truly believe that anything can be completely innocent?
(as I stated before, this topic is an interest of mine)

grey matters

The Old Grey Silly One
Local time
Today 5:22 PM
-->
Face is trying to answer questions like an ESFP would but he is not pulling it off well. You need to be a lot more clueless. This may sound cruel but I know a little about ESFP's, My stepsister is one. Trust me she just doesn't get it.

Local time
-->
Face is trying to answer questions like an ESFP would but he is not pulling it off well. You need to be a lot more clueless. This may sound cruel but I know a little about ESFP's, My stepsister is one. Trust me she just doesn't get it.
Yes, all of the ESFPs are identical to her. Certainly the intelligence.

grey matters

The Old Grey Silly One
Local time
-->
I am around more ESFP's then anyone here would care to know. I mentioned my sister because I grew up with her. Trust me you need to be a lot more clueless to pull this ESFP thing off. I really hate to be that cruel, ESFP's are good at what they are good at but when it comes to discussing anything intellectual, blank stares are all I get.

Local time
-->
I am around more ESFP's then anyone here would care to know. I mentioned my sister because I grew up with her. Trust me you need to be a lot more clueless to pull this ESFP thing off. I really hate to be that cruel, ESFP's are good at what they are good at but when it comes to discussing anything intellectual, blank stares are all I get.
I should respond with 'huh' to conform to this stereotype.

Fedayeen

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Is the choice of your username, and this thread related at all?

didyouknow

Local time
Tomorrow 8:22 AM
-->
Well, I wouldn't say this is informative, but it is quite amusing.

Local time
-->
Is the choice of your username, and this thread related at all?
I opened a dictionary and selected two random words to form my alias. I do not even know the definition of them both.

grey matters

The Old Grey Silly One
Local time
-->
I should respond with 'huh' to conform to this stereotype.

You must raise your voice to a higher pitch and relate what I said to something pleasant but totally irrelevant to the subject which of course makes it quite clear that you have no capacity to talk about anything intellectual. Blank stares still work. Yes, I know that this is mean and stereotypical but it, in my experience, is all too often the case.

When I experience people like this I want to stick my head in a bucket of ice water so as to numb my brain. A numb brain is a comfortable brain because it does not have to contemplate how someone so dumb can live with themselves, it also keeps you from questioning the validity of natural selection.

Local time
-->
You must raise your voice to a higher pitch and relate what I said to something pleasant but totally irrelevant to the subject which of course makes it quite clear that you have no capacity to talk about anything intellectual. Blank stares still work. Yes, I know that this is mean and stereotypical but it, in my experience, is all too often the case.

When I experience people like this I want to stick my head in a bucket of ice water so as to numb my brain. A numb brain is a comfortable brain because it does not have to contemplate how someone so dumb can live with themselves, it also keeps you from questioning the validity of natural selection.
Maybe typing them is invalid due to their low IQ.

flow

Audiophile/Insomniac
Local time
Today 4:22 PM
-->
IQ is a dated term, oh ESFP. Everyone knows those are flawed assessments. I guess my question is, what makes you think INTPs are interested in hearing your responses assuming the personality of an ESFP?

Local time
-->
IQ is a dated term, oh ESFP. Everyone knows those are flawed assessments. I guess my question is, what makes you think INTPs are interested in hearing your responses assuming the personality of an ESFP?
They are not 'flawed assessments' entirely. Certain IQ tests have been demonstrated to display academic potential well and to predict the individual's future academic achievements. They are gauging aspects of an individual's abilities that are correlated with capacities required to succeed at intellectual tasks. Every IQ test will not measure everyone accurately, yet some will and they should be noted for this. IQ tests will not measure every ability perfectly, but they are okay at estimates with extents for certain capacities, and therefore have benefits. I would like to see a person defined as very unintelligent receiving 150+ on an offical Mensa IQ test. The tests cover a variety of abilities, not only one. Chance and luck are not the main factor for every question (questions on certain tests prohibit guessing). It is possible to learn to receive a higher IQ score, but you will also enhancing certain abilities with this learning, I believe. If this is true, you are essentially proving that you possess certain abilities at a level with IQ tests.

People have been responding to this thread, indicating that they have interest in it. The thread also has a higher number of replies than various other threads, which possibly indicates that it has higher value than those threads. Question the authors of those threads maybe. If it is the quality instead, as I assume, what is quality to you? 'Quality' in this case is defined subjectively, I think.

If quality is defined subjectively and you are subjectively defining my threat as low quality, I think that it's possible another person's subjective perceptions of this thread's quality has led to another conclusion. They might consider the thread of higher quality and therefore worthy of being here. It's very possible that other people may enjoy this thread with their subjectiveness considered. Do you consider your judgment of this thread as the highest authority? There are other people that will have judgments which may conflict with yours.

flow

Audiophile/Insomniac
Local time
Today 4:22 PM
-->
and with your response, you have just proven yourself a false ESFP.

Fedayeen

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
I opened a dictionary and selected two random words to form my alias. I do not even know the definition of them both.
So you opened up the dictionary to find the word, but don't know what they mean. FYI the dictionary would have told you.
They are not 'flawed assessments' entirely. Certain IQ tests have been demonstrated to display academic potential well and to predict the individual's future academic achievements. They are gauging aspects of an individual's abilities that are correlated with capacities required to succeed at intellectual tasks. Every IQ test will not measure everyone accurately, yet some will and they should be noted for this. IQ tests will not measure every ability perfectly, but they are okay at estimates with extents for certain capacities, and therefore have benefits. I would like to see a person defined as very unintelligent receiving 150+ on an offical Mensa IQ test. The tests cover a variety of abilities, not only one. Chance and luck are not the main factor for every question (questions on certain tests prohibit guessing). It is possible to learn to receive a higher IQ score, but you will also enhancing certain abilities with this learning, I believe. If this is true, you are essentially proving that you possess certain abilities at a level with IQ tests.

People have been responding to this thread, indicating that they have interest in it. The thread also has a higher number of replies than various other threads, which possibly indicates that it has higher value than those threads. Question the authors of those threads maybe. If it is the quality instead, as I assume, what is quality to you? 'Quality' in this case is defined subjectively, I think.

If quality is defined subjectively and you are subjectively defining my threat as low quality, I think that it's possible another person's subjective perceptions of this thread's quality has led to another conclusion. They might consider the thread of higher quality and therefore worthy of being here. It's very possible that other people may enjoy this thread with their subjectiveness considered. Do you consider your judgment of this thread as the highest authority? There are other people that will have judgments which may conflict with yours.

So I take it you gave up on trying to act like an ESFP?

Local time
-->
and with your response, you have just proven yourself a false ESFP.
It was too tempting for me to not post my thoughts.

How does this prove that I am not ESFP, though? You seem to be implying that an ESFP cannot post a long message, etc. Is an ESFP's intellect limited? Are there professions that an ESFP may not have? Are their actions confined to specific boundaries? Is their ability to think limited?

Top Bottom