• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

$0.02 stamp letters

NSINTP

Local time
Today 2:51 PM
-->
Recently I ran across information stating that you can mail a personal letter with ONLY a 2 cents stamp, and so I tried it. It worked with appx 2 ak travel time and no postage due attached thereon.
Here is how you can prove it to yourself. You must use the exact format as follows.

In the upper left hand corner of the envelope write out your name using proper case : John Henry Doe. Next line spell out long ways your mailing addresses : 6140 Brookdale Lane (not "Ln."or "LN") Wilmington, South Dakota (no abbreviations like "NY" or "SD" or "NC") "[your zipcode]". Next line : "non-domestic without UNITED STATES". Next line: "First Class U.S. Mail Fully Pre-Paid". Next line: Statutory Non-Domestic rate," Next line: "12 Stat. at Law, Ch. 71, Sec 23" Next line : " Federal Offense to collect addnl. postage" Next line: "18 U.S.C. 1726 ["without United States"]".
on the center where you write the addressee's info you write on the first line: "zip code exempt [DMM 122.23]" Next line is the name of the person to whom you are sending it to "Steve Johnson". Next line is the address: "2163 County Route 85". Next line: "Adamsville, New Hampshire". Next line: "near [their zipcode] non-domestic without UNITED STATES".
Then simply place a $0.02 stamp where it normally goes and put it in the outgoing mail in the post office itself...then wait for confirmation from your friend/whatever.

Also the cost is dependant on the weight, so the rate is $0.02 per 1/2 oz.

NSINTP

Local time
-->
Why/how does this work?

Is there a source for this stuff?

It works because of the way the government has set things up over the past century. The source is the citing 12 Stat at Law Ch 71 Sec 23. The reason being that the last lawful rate for first classmail was established by the congress, if I am not mistaken, to have been $0.02 per half ounce and is/was to be forever established and fixed. The United States Postal Service is not the United States Post Office as these are two different entities. We have been fooled into thinking in the terms of a false reality devised by bankers and those who wish a one world government.
The designation "non-domestic" and "without United States" and the non-use of a zip code removes it from the corporate federal zones. The United States has been recognized to be "foreign" to the states and to the people. I cannot stress it enough that we are not the subjects of the government, but their masters, though they have seem to forgotten this and declared all property to be owned by virtue of the government while we are mere users and tenants of our property. It is true that many supreme court cases have brought about the issue of sovereignty, and the court has determined that the people are sovereign and not the government.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 7:51 AM
-->
As someone who is not from the US may I point out the irony of telling people how to effectively send mail for free by making the goverment pay for it, a goverment that's already trillions of dollars in debt, and then soap-boxing about the horrible people who have devised ways to use the country to their benefit to the detriment of everyone else.

I'd wager that sense of entitlement is the reason your country is a steady death spiral.

NSINTP

Local time
-->
As someone who is not from the US may I point out the irony of telling people how to effectively send mail for free by making the goverment pay for it, a goverment that's already trillions of dollars in debt, and then soap-boxing about the horrible people who have devised ways to use the country to their benefit to the detriment of everyone else.

I'd wager that sense of entitlement is the reason your country is a steady death spiral.

The government is not paying the extra postage as they already settled that price per half ounce in the 19th century to be permanent and irrevocable. As for the debt and those using it to their benefit and my demonizing them, I have to say: They establish rules and cause the sovereigns of the country to think that they are obliged to comply when they are not. They have allowed a private banking institution to print and control the peoples money at interest, and deceive the people on monetary instruments so that they "default" on an imaginary amount because they just made the money out of nothing. They have used the people and their credit to the detriment of the people but have also created the setting for their own demise as well.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 7:51 AM
-->
The government is not paying the extra postage as they already settled that price per half ounce in the 19th century to be permanent and irrevocable.
Yes but who actually delivers your mail and where does the money come from to pay them?

Maybe I've misunderstood, perhaps you're exploiting a private company rather than the goverment, still that "if I can get it for free I should" mentality is exactly what your evil bankers think so morally there's no difference, the real difference between you and them is scale and competence.

NSINTP

Local time
-->
Perhaps I should explain that there is no money of value, it is all based on commercial instruments since the demonetization of gold and silver. Money all around the world is based on this same fraud, there is no way for anyone to pay a debt, only discharge a debt. When you "pay" with US/Australian/Canadian dollars, pounds sterling you are not even discharging debt but trading debt notes for goods and services. Its all arbitrary.

pernoctator

a bearded robocop
Local time
Today 3:51 PM
-->
When you "pay" with US/Australian/Canadian dollars, pounds sterling you are not even discharging debt but trading debt notes for goods and services. Its all arbitrary.

What then is a non-fraudulent example of "paying"? Of course it's arbitrary. Any agreement between two people about the relative worth of one of their goods and services is arbitrary.

NSINTP

Local time
-->
What then is a non-fraudulent example of "paying"? Of course it's arbitrary. Any agreement between two people about the relative worth of one of their goods and services is arbitrary.

Quite right the agreement is arbitrary and so is the medium of exchange considering its all basic bartering one thing for another. However the central banks loan this so called money to their respective governments at a price and are considered legal tender, unlike gold and silver which are considered to be lawful money, money of substance. Now while I demonize this system, I really have to praise it for its implications, because when followed by its, let's call them designers, a world of possibilities opens up for the few who can understand it and utilize it to their advantage beyond its designers an enablers we call the legislature and the judiciary.

pernoctator

a bearded robocop
Local time
-->
I don't think you have answered my question. You call the system fraudulent, but seem to treat gold and silver as separate. But gold is no more "of substance" than any other money, so I can't see a coherent model of what you're arguing against.

Cavallier

Oh damn.
Local time
Today 11:51 AM
-->
Recently I ran across information stating that you can mail a personal letter with ONLY a 2 cents stamp, and so I tried it. It worked with appx 2 ak travel time and no postage due attached thereon.
Here is how you can prove it to yourself. You must use the exact format as follows.

In the upper left hand corner of the envelope write out your name using proper case : John Henry Doe. Next line spell out long ways your mailing addresses : 6140 Brookdale Lane (not "Ln."or "LN") Wilmington, South Dakota (no abbreviations like "NY" or "SD" or "NC") "[your zipcode]". Next line : "non-domestic without UNITED STATES". Next line: "First Class U.S. Mail Fully Pre-Paid". Next line: Statutory Non-Domestic rate," Next line: "12 Stat. at Law, Ch. 71, Sec 23" Next line : " Federal Offense to collect addnl. postage" Next line: "18 U.S.C. 1726 ["without United States"]".
on the center where you write the addressee's info you write on the first line: "zip code exempt [DMM 122.23]" Next line is the name of the person to whom you are sending it to "Steve Johnson". Next line is the address: "2163 County Route 85". Next line: "Adamsville, New Hampshire". Next line: "near [their zipcode] non-domestic without UNITED STATES".
Then simply place a $0.02 stamp where it normally goes and put it in the outgoing mail in the post office itself...then wait for confirmation from your friend/whatever.

Also the cost is dependant on the weight, so the rate is $0.02 per 1/2 oz.

:confused:

Pics or it didn't happen...

NSINTP

Local time
-->
You ask for pic and I shall deliver in a few days when I have access to the original envelope...and I swear it will not be a forgery.

As for an argument I'm not really arguing for or against anything but that we have been deceived into believing a false reality and that we can create our own reality in the same way as those who created the one we live in now. What I am saying is that we have the right to establish our own nations within "pre-existing nations."

pernoctator

a bearded robocop
Local time
-->
As for an argument I'm not really arguing for or against anything but that we have been deceived into believing a false reality and that we can create our own reality in the same way as those who created the one we live in now. What I am saying is that we have the right to establish our own nations within "pre-existing nations."

But it seems like you want to infringe on someone else's "reality" (that is, the worth of their services) by forcing yours to be applied to them. If you wanted to advocate establishing our own, shouldn't this be about creating our own postal service where everyone involved has the same understanding?

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
Tomorrow 4:51 AM
-->
Who uses snail mail these days anyway? I legitimately haven't sent written mail for over 5 years - I stumbled across this amazing invention apparently called, 'internet'.

pernoctator

a bearded robocop
Local time
-->
I use it for returning faxes of scanned Word screenshot printouts.

Absurdity

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Who uses snail mail these days anyway? I legitimately haven't sent written mail for over 5 years - I stumbled across this amazing invention apparently called, 'internet'.

Same. Although I do send handwritten letters to my grandmother every once and a while and enjoy the novelty of using an actual stamp more than I enjoy subverting da gubberment in the most petty and trivial way imaginable. (Plus I'd probably confuse Grams in the process).

Although this...

... is interesting. Specifically the created reality part -- which I agree with. The part about a "right" to form nations isn't convincing because I've never really understood or accepted the idea of a right. But the capability to form a nation is another thing, and the strategy which would enable a group to do so, sounds infinitely more intriguing than discussions of rights.

NSINTP

Local time
-->
... is interesting. Specifically the created reality part -- which I agree with. The part about a "right" to form nations isn't convincing because I've never really understood or accepted the idea of a right. But the capability to form a nation is another thing, and the strategy which would enable a group to do so, sounds infinitely more intriguing than discussions of rights.

How can one discuss the formation of a nation without the concepts of rights, when one considers the right to form a nation beyond the scope of those nations already formed. In my opinion rights can only exist in a civilized society and groups of societies else it is rule of the jungle and if you have what I want I can just kill you, your friends and family and anyone of their ilk who would take it back...kill or be killed as animals do. Fortunately we have mostly "evolved" beyond the jungle rule, though some still think "might makes right." However back onto the subject...the only document we need to establish this capability is in the "Declaration of Independence."
In actuality I would prefer to discuss the establishment of a new nation than sending a letter with a $0.02 stamp, which to me is merely a novelty. We have all desired to make our own nation yet have seen it as merely a mental escape and exercise as to how it would work and look like. Unfortunately few even care to humor me enough to listen to why we can do this.

Absurdity

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
How can one discuss the formation of a nation without the concepts of rights, when one considers the right to form a nation beyond the scope of those nations already formed. In my opinion rights can only exist in a civilized society and groups of societies else it is rule of the jungle and if you have what I want I can just kill you, your friends and family and anyone of their ilk who would take it back...kill or be killed as animals do. Fortunately we have mostly "evolved" beyond the jungle rule, though some still think "might makes right."

Right, I agree for the most part. It's just I hear people talk about rights (especially positive ones) like they're metaphysical things which is nonsense and wanted to make sure you weren't one of them. :phear:

However back onto the subject...the only document we need to establish this capability is in the "Declaration of Independence."
In actuality I would prefer to discuss the establishment of a new nation than sending a letter with a $0.02 stamp, which to me is merely a novelty. We have all desired to make our own nation yet have seen it as merely a mental escape and exercise as to how it would work and look like. Unfortunately few even care to humor me enough to listen to why we can do this.

I meant capability as in strategy and logistics. The Declaration has no legal standing so it doesn't really establish anything save for rhetorically or philosophically, but that is okay because revolutionary activities are never legitimated by some external authority anyway.

Idk the whole idea of small acts of resistance -- "weapons of the weak" -- seems like more of an escape to me than actually establishing a consistent theoretical basis for revolution. Of course both of these are secondary to the actual subversion or circumvention of the state, but like you say few are willing to do so.

NSINTP

Local time
-->
[LATEX][/LATEX]
I meant capability as in strategy and logistics. The Declaration has no legal standing so it doesn't really establish anything save for rhetorically or philosophically, but that is okay because revolutionary activities are never legitimated by some external authority anyway.

Idk the whole idea of small acts of resistance -- "weapons of the weak" -- seems like more of an escape to me than actually establishing a consistent theoretical basis for revolution. Of course both of these are secondary to the actual subversion or circumvention of the state, but like you say few are willing to do so.

Ok let's talk strategy and logistics.
I would just like to first state that I can somewhat concur that the DOI has no/little legal standing, however it is the document from which the violent american revolution ensued.

I propose a "peaceful" revolution as there is legal standing for the creation of our own nation within a geographical area supposedly governed by another governmental entity (be it America, England, Canada, wherever). Having attained the position of sovereign, on an individual basis, as recognized by the courts in america in numerous court cases, after the revolutionary war, we are legally subject to none but by our consent, and without our consent there is no government which compel us but by force (might does not make right). With this in mind, it is merely a matter of our rebutting their presumption of having our consent, using negotiable instruments to obtain tracts of land and claiming it as being under the protection of the people who have consented to establish a new government/nation. While simply stated, it is obviously more involved than I make it out to be.
Like I said before the hardest thing to do is to get people to even seriously entertain the implications, let alone get them to realize they are actually the sovereign power of the american govts. They have been so inundated with new "laws" they hear of as passed by the legislatures to which they are immediately made to believe that they are obliged to these "laws," which are actually just statutes requiring a contract to be obligatory upon these people. Our biggest obstacle is the mainstream media, however with the advent of our beloved internet they are slowly losing their monopoly and stranglehold over the minds of the people. I have previously attempted to express this notion here and on other forums, yet few have "taken the bait" for serious discussion.

I would like to start a thread which seriously discusses this topic which doesn't end with those having defeatist attitudes, which happens too often, an attitude which I abhor.

Solitaire U.

Last of the V-8 Interceptors
Local time
-->
Ok let's talk strategy and logistics.

Yeah, let's.

Notwithstanding this: https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/...d/fraudschemes/employmentfraud/shortpaid.aspx

A) My envelope isn't big enough to write all those lines of info, and a bigger envelope costs .50 cents... -.46 cents to send the thing normally = I'm out .04 cents.

B) It took me 5 minutes to write out all the info onto a sample envelope (I'm sure I could cut that down to around 3 minutes if I practiced). It takes me 30 seconds to scrawl out an address, stuff, stamp, and seal a traditional envelope (I never bother to write a return address)...not that I ever send traditional envelopes anymore. It takes me about 10 seconds to stuff, stamp, and seal a pre-addressed envelope, which is really the only form of snail mail I ever use (for paying bills).

Verdict: My non-renewable time resources are worth a lot more to me than my renewable resources of money, especially when we're talking about less than a dollar.

Go ahead and establish your new government/nation, but try not to confuse practicality with defeatism in the process. Many of us simply don't have time for this shit.

pernoctator

a bearded robocop
Local time
-->
I have previously attempted to express this notion here and on other forums, yet few have "taken the bait" for serious discussion.

I would like to start a thread which seriously discusses this topic which doesn't end with those having defeatist attitudes, which happens too often, an attitude which I abhor.

I think you'll find most people here question established systems and enjoy thinking about them theoretically. Maybe your problem is that you're talking about actually starting a revolution, which falls outside the enjoyable realm of speculation and is not attractive because we know it's impractical.

I'm also turned off by the fact that you appear to believe that the "right" to create a new system includes the "right" to hack an existing system to the detriment of others who are operating under it.

Top Bottom