• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

What is one superpower that u would have?

Polaris

Radioactive vision
Local time
Yesterday 3:23 PM
-->
All cats are superhuman, but only black kitties have superpowers because magik. I know because my black kitty has got me in complete submission. Didn't you know cats train humans? Cats are literally taking over the world.

:cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat:

lightfire

Local time
Yesterday 8:23 PM
-->
I have a black kat too and she is ninja warrior dragon bich face :cat:

caitlinwaters

QUESTION! QUESTION..QUESTION?
Local time
Yesterday 9:23 PM
-->
close my eyes and go wherever and whenever I want, past or future, land or water

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Siouxsie

Local time
Yesterday 10:23 PM
-->
To die without leaving a trace. Kafka would´ve suffered so terribly knowing how famous he is now

sushi

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 2:23 AM
-->
you already have a superpower, my friend once said, its a hidden potential and you are born with it

he said every human is born with a unique superpower or skill

i used to hate his the BS and nonsense guru talk he says but this thing he says kind of make sense

then again if its a hypothetical superpower. someone like sylar might come and start killing everyone and steal their superpowers

Bar_el_H_004

Redshirt
Local time
Today 2:23 AM
-->
Honestly,reading minds will be a disaster and will absolutely throw away your interest in people you once loved,life and humanity, you're gonna wish you never had it.the one superpower I will pick is the ability to switch between time-lines if they really exist.

Sent from my Lenovo K10a40 using Tapatalk

Elorian

Redshirt
Local time
Yesterday 7:23 PM
-->
Probably the most fascinating power that I have heard of (at least in my opinion), is the conversion of matter into energy which you could direct at will. It seems like a form of art rather than brute force. It would require such precision, but it could be devasting if you choose. Some practical applications could include lighting fires, telekineses, and making light. It's quite unorthodox, but I've loved the idea since I first heard it.

Top Bottom