• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

What is one superpower that u would have?

Polaris

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 9:21 PM
-->
All cats are superhuman, but only black kitties have superpowers because magik. I know because my black kitty has got me in complete submission. Didn't you know cats train humans? Cats are literally taking over the world.

:cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat:

lightfire

Local time
Today 3:21 AM
-->
I have a black kat too and she is ninja warrior dragon bich face :cat:

caitlinwaters

QUESTION! QUESTION..QUESTION?
Local time
Today 4:21 AM
-->
close my eyes and go wherever and whenever I want, past or future, land or water

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Siouxsie

Local time
Today 4:21 AM
-->
To die without leaving a trace. Kafka would´ve suffered so terribly knowing how famous he is now

sushi

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 8:21 AM
-->
you already have a superpower, my friend once said, its a hidden potential and you are born with it

he said every human is born with a unique superpower or skill

i used to hate his the BS and nonsense guru talk he says but this thing he says kind of make sense

then again if its a hypothetical superpower. someone like sylar might come and start killing everyone and steal their superpowers

Bar_el_H_004

Redshirt
Local time
-->
Honestly,reading minds will be a disaster and will absolutely throw away your interest in people you once loved,life and humanity, you're gonna wish you never had it.the one superpower I will pick is the ability to switch between time-lines if they really exist.

Sent from my Lenovo K10a40 using Tapatalk

Elorian

Redshirt
Local time
Today 2:21 AM
-->
Probably the most fascinating power that I have heard of (at least in my opinion), is the conversion of matter into energy which you could direct at will. It seems like a form of art rather than brute force. It would require such precision, but it could be devasting if you choose. Some practical applications could include lighting fires, telekineses, and making light. It's quite unorthodox, but I've loved the idea since I first heard it.

Bar_el_H_004

Redshirt
Local time
-->
Probably the most fascinating power that I have heard of (at least in my opinion), is the conversion of matter into energy which you could direct at will. It seems like a form of art rather than brute force. It would require such precision, but it could be devasting if you choose. Some practical applications could include lighting fires, telekineses, and making light. It's quite unorthodox, but I've loved the idea since I first heard it.
I don't think it will grant you the most advantages you want in life unlike other powers like commanding people and time travel that can make you the king of the world.

Elorian

Redshirt
Local time
Today 2:21 AM
-->
I don't think it will grant you the most advantages you want in life unlike other powers like commanding people and time travel that can make you the king of the world.
You clearly do not want the same things I want in life. I really don't care for power over others at all, I'd much rather live my life free of that terrible burden. People these days seem to think riches and fame make you happy, but they really don't. I'd much rather live a simple life, and I don't feel that the truly artistic ability that I have mentioned would detract from that unless my focuses in life changed drastically, which I don't believe is likely to happen at the current rate of things. I would be satisfied simply in the challenge and experience of developing my ability, not in what I could gain from it, although the practical applications I have mentioned certainly would be welcome benefits.

As for your statement regarding power over others, I think there's more potential than you realize. I didn't set restrictions on my range or amount. E=mc², it wouldn't take much mass to destroy a city or much less a person. I am in agreement with Frank Herbert on the statement: “The people who can destroy a thing, they control it.”. Now obviously, this would require a plan many years in the making to actually turn it to my advantage, but there is the potential.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 9:21 PM
-->
The ability to annoy someone just by existing, you can choose who you’re annoying and turn off/on the power at will, the more aware of you they are the more annoyed they become, interacting with them while the power is active increases the effect.

Imagine you’re standing in a crowd at a political rally, not doing anything just standing there watching the politician on stage giving his speech, just the same as everyone else in the crowd. The politician is having a hard time concentrating, he feels irritable, short tempered, as his eyes sweep over the crowd the feeling grows until he notices someone, the source of his annoyance, not doing anything just standing there with a neutral expression.

The feeling is stronger now, beads of sweat roll down his face, fingers clench the podium, knuckles turning white, the speech continues but his tone is shifting, he looks away from the person and tries to regain his composure. But that person is still there, demanding his attention like a splinter in his eye yet to look at them is an itch that only gets worse when scratched, it’s maddening, they’re not doing anything and it’s maddening, why are they doing this, how are they doing it, who are they, what do they want?

Then the stranger in the crowd flips him the bird and his world goes red.

OmniaOne

Redshirt
Local time
Today 9:21 AM
-->
I'd like to have Blink from Dishonored (DH 2, specifically). It's just too cool.

Top Bottom