• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

What game are you playing

abraham

Redshirt
Local time
Today 6:21 AM
-->
Thread title says it all.

For me, I started playing Tales of the Monkey Island last night and finished episode 1 in about 3.3 hrs

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 7:21 PM
-->
Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls

TheScornedReflex

(Per) Version of a truth.
Local time
Today 7:21 PM
-->
I started Tyranny and it's lit af. 14/10 would recommend.

Happy

sorry for english
Local time
Today 5:21 PM
-->
Cookie Clickers 2

Nymus Anon

AnoNymus
Local time
Today 1:21 AM
-->
Metroid Prime and Fire Emblem path of radiance.

Happy

sorry for english
Local time
Today 5:21 PM
-->
Ski Safari 2

nanook

a scream in a vortex
Local time
Today 7:21 AM
-->
Selfsabotage 2.0 - Escape from the Eternal Now

[BIMG]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/85/bd/a9/85bda98073352a316639169c64b7d475.jpg[/BIMG]

Nymus Anon

AnoNymus
Local time
-->
Cool game, I'm probably going to buy a 3ds just to play the two FE games that came out for it.

Cool, they're pretty good, but are you counting the fe fates: birthright & and conquest as the same game? Because if you aren't, there are three for the 3ds, the two I just mentioned and fe: awakening. I haven't played awakening yet though.

Ex-User (9086)

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 6:21 AM
-->
Huh, didn't know that. I played all the gba ones plus a few odd ones that could be emulated like Thracia 776. They were all pretty challenging/enjoyable, so nice, now I have 3 games to look forward to.

If I had to find one thing to complain about, it would be the random stat increases on levelup.

Nymus Anon

AnoNymus
Local time
-->
I've played the gba ones (plus some fan made ones, which can be good or bad), the ds one, and both fates games. And of course I'm in the middle of path of radiance.
And with the random stats, at least it makes it different each time you play or retry a chapter, and you therefore have to use a different strategy, which is nice. Although level ups where you get nothing at all is complete bullshit and I hate those times.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
Yesterday 11:21 PM
-->
Path of Radiance was cool, but I still need to finish Radiant Dawn. Like he said, the random number generator can screw you out, on one playthrough a character will be good but on the next he or she can suck. It's all a part of the game. Same with Shining Force on Sega but in Shining Force II they got rid of random level ups, which I though was weird but that's the alternative I suppose.
Instead all the characters get the same level ups so you can basically use any character you want. Takes away the individuality from all the characters. Shining Force is basically FE except the turns are different, based off speed instead of one team going first then the next, so enemies move intermixed with the player. Makes it a little more fast paced. Also in PoR the random level ups make it harder to kill the Black Knight near the end I guess, if they weren't random wouldn't it be a little easier?

Deleted member 1424

Playing the brand new beat saber 360 maps.

They're quite excellent. They spin me right round.

Glide expert+

same song and difficulty, but speed moddded. Couldn't quite beat it.

Kormak2

ENTP - 6w7-4-8 So/Sx
Local time
Today 8:21 AM
-->

Been enjoying tilting people in lol with Shaco lately.
Its the best champ man, I can have fun, either way, win or lose. Im going to main this cancer for the lulz.

Top Bottom