• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

'Aliens, UFO's & Spirituality'

dang

Local time
Yesterday 7:54 PM
-->
I once met two guys in a diner in Florida who claimed to be angels, was kind of creepy at the time because they started talking and giving me lectures or advice as if they knew me personally or had been stalking me for a while or maybe they really were angels. Then again we were in a diner called 'Angels Buffet' so maybe they were just trolling :facepalm:

There's a prevailing theory somewhere that all life on earth was transported here by a comet carrying some microbes that were preserved by the cold vacuum of space until the asteroid crash landed in the sea or something so this is probably accurate, we've just been around, or think we've been around for so long on earth that we can't imagine originating from or being anywhere else.

nerd.jpg

Behold, the face of our almighty father.

I will start a thread about this shortly, I have quite a few theories I'd like to bounce around relating to the whole coded universe paradigm.

Where did you get that pic of me? I told you I was sexy.

dang

Local time
-->
Oh I gots my sources, wanna see exclusives of Christ getting down with Magdalene? Trump caught midway through lizard transformation? Kanye West's bleached anus? I got it all.

Thanks. I just projectile vomited on my bed. But I am too lazy to change the sheets. Are you actually the messiah?

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
Told me that he took DMT in his room in the dark and was convinced he crossed over through a portal into another dimension and visited space and aliens and shit. I told him he was probably just tripping balls in the dark but went along with the convo out of sheer entertainment value, not gonna lie I thought it was interesting although our colleagues were just like what the fuck? Anyway cut a long story short, he says he still gets flashbacks or visions every now and then, like he'll get up and open a door and see another world behind it where usually it's just a car park or he sees old friends and acquaintances behind portals as if they want to communicate some sort of message.

Well, sounds typical of a DMT experience. The flashback visions could just be like memories; it's also not unusual for, say, while someone is tripping off it, to open his/her eyes and "see one world overlaying the other". Whether these worlds are actual or a fairly complex mix of hallucination, feeling, and creativity, is still up for debate. For those, I would liken it to being stoned off marijuana and still thinking about some of the stuff you thought about while you were stoned, while sober.

It's the most beautiful thing you will ever see, but a few minutes later the realization that that feat was induced via chemical will have you retract the sentiment, probably. Then you may wonder how you could feel about such a thing 'naturally', without the shortcut of drugs.

You can't. Well you can meditate or do yoga but it may take years of devotion. I wouldn't mind that path of research had I the time or inclination.

Sometimes there are beings 'there' who may or may not want to communicate a message.

Kinda fascinated with the idea of some drugs being a gateway to higher consciousness but then again he could've just typed me early and was trying to bullshit me for giggles.
Altered consciousness sure but are they useful or not? You can mediate or yoga and maybe get the same thing. For example the DMT and dream/lucid dream worlds are pretty different but kind of the same. You may be able to get the same thing from both but one or the other may be more preferable or convenient.

But why do these higher consciousness planes appear the way they do, if at all to our human perception? I mean that's one way of doing it I suppose as opposed to space travel; etc.

It's a pretty common theme from what I've read. Most people seem to meet entities too, although their interpretation varies. Terrence McKenna termed them machine elves.

This guy he said he saw two aliens pushing a baby alien through a wormhole portal to be born on Earth as Buddha. Some people think the DMT molecule was given to humans so they would achieve higher consciousness states where they can communicate with "aliens". McKenna claimed humans evolved higher consciousness because prehistoric humans used psychedelics. It's pretty crazy, but interesting.

Alien/fairy abductions and DMT entity experiences share that quality in which, sometimes, it seems like the subject is being examined or body used for the growth of hybrid human/alien offspring. No one is really sure what to make of this, on the one reductionistic hand it could just be a mechanism the body/mind employs while in such a situation, kind of like a dream so to speak, but on the other hand the parallels as reported are interesting indeed.

Back then in certain parts people were abducted by fairies and had various things happen, basically the same with UFOs of our previous era. I haven't heard any major UFO stories recently; most of them seem bullshit. So the idea was posited that maybe extraterrestrials communicate using other methods rather than engineering. Truly alien.

You must understand, the DMT landscape appears very alien and seems to have a Latin American and maybe sometimes an Egyptian quality to it. Imagine certain salvia experiences...! I could be wrong but there are stages.

When you first get there you may see shapes floating around - that's just the central hub. You need more, then you'll blast the fuck off and have no idea what's going on until you do. Jesus Christ...? But while you're in those initial stages it's like you're in a weird alien-Mexican space ship land place... Gah. Most DMT containing plants are apparently located in Latin America.

DMT is fairly similar to melatonin and regulated in the same area. I wonder how humans could have been 'given' the molecule. The pineal forms early in development in the mouth before moving to the center of the brain of the fetus and some doctors take serious the notion that the pineal is flooded with it during key times of development, such as 49 days of the fetus's life and other increments of seven..

Because serotonin is also similar to DMT, as are the active ingredient in mushrooms. It's basically just DMT with a phosphoryloxy group attached in a certain spot. McKenna also said 5 dried grams is the bare minimum for a true mushroom trip. That true mushroom trip should resemble the DMT space. And yes that's basically a lot of mushrooms.

Yet the stoned ape theory could be plausible, maybe not the only cause, because a lot of the drug research eventually leads to the origins of religious thought, in which everything in the Bible is a result of people being stoned. There are other ideas about the origin of consciousness and they aren't always compatible so it's hard to say. One of the more grounded ones is that consciousness evolved from something else, over time, and people basically just became 'more conscious', instead of just doing random stuff or listening to the voice in their head, unable to realize that it was a voice in their head, or they assumed it was God speaking to them with a mission; etc.

It's indeed pretty crazy but the DMT lead might point to something. N,N-Dimethyltryptamine (DMT) is found human fluids although it gets metabolized very quickly. It's even used in religious ceremonies and have no documentations that points to a possible abuse (if taken through as an ayahuasca brew).

Yeah you just need harmala or any MAO-I to inhibit the metabolism of it. That's basically what ayahuasca is. Depending on what kind of brew you get, N,N-DMT is just one ingredient, responsible for the visions. Sometimes you don't even get any visuals and just feel it! It might be better with the visuals though.
It's a pity that its a Schedule I drug though.
A pity you say??
I wonder if we can stimulate our bodies enough in order to get a DMT high. We can do that for certain natural body chemicals via continuous running or "runner's high" so probably we just need to find the exact trigger for DMT.
Kundalini is supposed to do that. I should try it someday.
DMT binds to the 1A and 5-HT2 sites. But they found that blocking 1A enhanced the psychological effects of the trip (as well as blood pressure) and blocking the ability to bind to the 2 site suppressed the effects. Don't think you can just stimulate the site and induce a trip though but I think I get what you mean. Otherwise, I don't know. That would be cool though.

Okay, I got about a third of the way through the article above and have a few questions:

If the aliens are so worried about the damage we cause to the environment and they are able to contact us and or travel to earth, I'm assuming they have developed technology to the point where it far surpasses our own using what one would have to imagine are fairly ecologically friendly methods.
Nope. Unless they use highly advanced cloaking systems our astronomers should be able to detect anomalies suggesting presence of their engineering. Perhaps it's nothing or they are of some other nature, by default.

If they have found a way to yield the kinds of resources that allow for interplanetary communication and travel whilst causing minimum damage to the environment, why haven't they shared these secrets with us in order to prevent further destruction of our own planet?
Why would they? They aren't obligated to do shit, are they? It's a test and we're assholes currently so they want to see if we die or not. We aren't the only civilization to have been on this Earth. That's on us. And THEN we'll get the aliens.
Furthermore, why do they care so much about this planet in the first place? They don't have to live here and deal with the repercussions of our actions. What knowledge could a more advanced civilization of aliens hope to glean from the human race? Is there something hidden deep at the earth's core that they're after? Or are these supposed to be Avataresque beings who are more in tune with nature than we could ever hope to be and they feel some sort of angst over the destruction of earth?
I didn't read the article so they may be talking about certain aliens. But, it does depend on the nature of them.
Concerning the DMT alien/elves, their appearance, if they are all of the same ilk, vary in appearance but their ethereal nature gives you an idea of what you are dealing with. Sometimes they seem restless, excited, other times it's like they're working on machinery, and will look up to glance at you like 'uh, hey' then go back to work. These contacts can happen in various stages.. They may very well be trying to communicate stuff. Ugh, it depends.

There are lots of hypotheses currently. Keeping in line, they may want something from us.. Or not, depending on how much of a hallucination it is let alone how efficient the rationale interpreted it.

But basically.. Well, I'm not certain what they are doing.

One idea thrown out there is that any entities could reside in the dark matter in the universe, which we can't see but takes up loads of space, if the idea is right (there've been lot's of naysayers, no? some of them crackpot). Just imagine how that may work. Smoking an exogenous neurotransmitter helps perceive extra dimensions located in dark matter? Like, you can just 'go inside' it and it's like that? I don't know how that mechanism would work and why I'm hesitant about those kinds of ideas. The spaces must be located somewhere.. But DMT is really the only thing that allows that, don't think LSD does the same thing necessarily, or cannabis or what have you. Salvia is similar in that the boundaries dissolve and it's like you're between a space with voices, and it's so real until it wears off moments later and you're like 'FUCK!', as you redissolve back into this space, glancing at the closing cracks in the reality, wondering if it is always there or just a hallucination, taking either with a grain perhaps.

I just wondered why the wavy lines of DMT intoxication have the specific indices that they do. Just a residual or a key? Probably unimportant. Completely alien. It's like playing a video game. No, better, arguably. Like the circus came to town, showed you what life's all about, thousands years of knowledge packed into ten minutes, then promptly leaves, with you still there barely conscious on the ground in awe, while they continue to go about their business, on to the next town. Rather than being dream like the case has been made that the DMT intoxication resembles religious prophetic experiences found in the Bible.

Does it also happen during near death experiences? It just may well.. Whether you die or not. Perception works a few seconds before the body acts, right? So maybe during an NDE you get some DMT. If the body knows it's going to die will it respond like that? But if it doesn't die or knows it won't will it still release the DMT? Eh, probably doesn't work like that.

xbox

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 3:54 PM
-->
If aliens exist I doubt they want to meet with idiots like us earth people

PmjPmj

Full of stars.
Local time
Today 3:54 AM
-->
I can't believe you asshats started a discussion around DMT without me :mad:

A quick point is all I have time for ATM. Pizzabreak: a lot of what you post is good, solid information - but DMT is not required to 'trip' on Ayahuasca. The vine alone can give you visions, but they will be a lot darker (as in, not as illuminated - not menacing). That's why they refer to the combination of vine and admixture (Chaliponga, in my experience) as 'The power and the light'. The DMT quite literally illuminates the visions.

That being said, fuck not having the admixture D:

I haven't yet blasted through to the other side, but I have been so very close. The things you see and experience whilst tripping on DMT are inexplicable at times. I've had a medical exam; a rollercoaster ride through what looked to be the constituents of our reality; vast domes constructed of geometric patterns with snakeskin slithering in all directions within each segment; vast citadel-like areas which began as mechanistic and cold, only to morph into pulsating, organic structures; I have seen some kind of alien language that... well, I can't even begin to fathom that one. I have seen a machine elf peer at me from 'around' the 'back' of my vision, I have had king cobras emitting light from their eyes and mouths, I've had young women with hair of fire dancing furiously to the beat of the psychedelic trance in the background...

ALL sub-breakthrough. Never quite made it.

:<

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
I can't believe you asshats started a discussion around DMT without me :mad:

A quick point is all I have time for ATM. Pizzabreak: a lot of what you post is good, solid information - but DMT is not required to 'trip' on Ayahuasca. The vine alone can give you visions, but they will be a lot darker (as in, not as illuminated - not menacing). That's why they refer to the combination of vine and admixture (Chaliponga, in my experience) as 'The power and the light'. The DMT quite literally illuminates the visions.

That being said, fuck not having the admixture D:

I haven't yet blasted through to the other side, but I have been so very close. The things you see and experience whilst tripping on DMT are inexplicable at times. I've had a medical exam; a rollercoaster ride through what looked to be the constituents of our reality; vast domes constructed of geometric patterns with snakeskin slithering in all directions within each segment; vast citadel-like areas which began as mechanistic and cold, only to morph into pulsating, organic structures; I have seen some kind of alien language that... well, I can't even begin to fathom that one. I have seen a machine elf peer at me from 'around' the 'back' of my vision, I have had king cobras emitting light from their eyes and mouths, I've had young women with hair of fire dancing furiously to the beat of the psychedelic trance in the background...

ALL sub-breakthrough. Never quite made it.

:<

Could you 'hook me up' with this shit in future?

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
Let me just ask you this: what's your preferred route of administration?
Not sure if I've broken through either but may have a few times. It's too overwhelming, trying to think about what's happening or experience it, knowing time is super limited. I just like how it mostly comes flooding back.

Looks like you've seen some stuff. I've seen pulsating bands. A Jesus like figure which could have been summoned by my subconscious to ease a transition... But I ask, what's your preferred route of admin?

PmjPmj

Full of stars.
Local time
-->
Glass Vapour Genie. I struggled with the technique at first, and my more experienced friend had to help me. On my third or fourth attempt, I just remember lying back, giving him a thumbs up and hearing "THAT one hit you!" as I began to glimpse a truly bizarre and alien world.

If you're unsure of whether or not you've broken though, you very likely haven't broken through. When you do, there is a complete loss of ego - you stop being 'you'; there is no fear, or other baser emotion. You become pure consciousness, devoid of any earthly concerns. You simply 'are' - and you're blasted into a different world entirely... or so my friends (and many more acquaintances online) have told me. Basically, you 'leave' your body. Lights are on, but nobody is home. You have no sense of you, or the environment in which your meat chariot resides. You're elsewhere.

I know what they mean, because I think the closest I ever came was having the experience that I was cannonballed from my body, ascending to the heavens at a rapid rate. A pure, white light began to flood my vision. I was at peace, and the higher I climbed the less 'me' I became. But then a dipshit friend who did NOT have anywhere near a breakthrough amount (45mg - 55mg should do you, btw) started chatting utter bollocks, and I came crashing down.

In the past, I've used a vaporiser too - but there are issues.

With the GVG, you fill the bowl and take one big hit. That's it; job done. With a vape, you need at least two but usually three drags. I've only ever made it to 2; when my friend was trying to pass me the vape for a third, I couldn't co-ordinate. Try as I might, I couldn't do anything other than ragdoll around fecklessly, then flop on the sofa as the most incredibly beautiful colours I've ever seen exploded around him.

People who haven't experienced DMT don't really 'get' the speed at which it hits you. It's like a fucking freight train. From 'fine' to 'HOLYMOTHEROFCHRIST' in 10 seconds or less.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
Well I think I've broken through a few times, just not every time, plus it's hard to remember until it happens again and it's so short and bizarre I can't really begin to explain what it was. I've seen various levels of the intoxication and try to classify them I guess. I would like to test out specific, measured doses.

Smoking it is hard. I realized a thing or two that day. They say the elves have a sense of humor. Can't begin to speculate but I think they don't care or aren't giving me things on a silver platter, i.e. like they don't welcome tourists but don't particularly try hard to stop visitation.

Once, I just sat then realized nothing was particularly going on, but then I noticed some movement and upon tracking it I started to recognize the visions. Then, I saw the elves again dancing around, being evasive using little effort. I nearly cried because this was after a few failed attempts of smoking and subsequent depression, I became skeptical and wondered if my tolerance was too high. It was pathetic and I had nothing to do but go outside. Few days later I get a good dose in, sit and ponder for a few then see a landscape descend upon me.

In short I became a believer again and wondered how this was possible. Except, the movement of the elves, as they entered a keyhole, seemed analogous to my trip ending.. I noticed them at the end and as they fled I tried to follow but couldn't go in the portal they went into, either because fear or the intoxication ceased. All I could consider was "better luck next time.. Try to remember..", stuff like that. Could have been a simple creative hallucination based off environment or actual experience with entities... These ones were key - kind of different from other "beings" rumored to be there...

Had some other things happen too... They say you need three tokes but it can be hard and produces lots of waste. I can begin to feel it and let it go but then figure there's still some left that needs to be smoked fast in order to cause a breakthrough but it isn't always practical. I guess injection is another good route.

PmjPmj

Full of stars.
Local time
-->
If you're serious, get a Glass Vapour Genie. One toke and you're through. It's also a very clean smoke. Almost as easy as breathing regular air.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
Would you recommend any specific models?

PmjPmj

Full of stars.
Local time
-->
It's this one:

glass_sherlock_new1.jpg

They aren't cheap, but if you want great results...

Pyropyro

Magos Biologis
Local time
Today 10:54 AM
-->

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
It's this one:

glass_sherlock_new1.jpg

They aren't cheap, but if you want great results...

There's that one, they have the wooden one (VG) in some stores so I thought about that one at half the price. Testimony says they are mostly the same, just the glass is easier to clean and you can see what's going on inside. Probably be better to get the glass though..

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->

Pyropyro

Magos Biologis
Local time
-->

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
So according to testimony people usually end up starting collections. They start off with the oak before upgrading to the glass, and end up having two or three oaks or two glass.
I should just get the glass but I'm also considering getting an oak for fifty and if I like it can upgrade eventually... But that means I'd spend at least 200 whereas if I get the glass only around 150, and conversely. I suppose it doesn't make much a difference. But if I get the oak I could have just gotten the glass. If I get the glass I could be satisfied but... Could I have saved say fifty bucks by just getting the oak?

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu7mNmqJJ10

Mystery light over ocean was missile test
Navy Strategic Systems Programs conducted the scheduled Trident II (D5) missile test flight at sea from the Kentucky, an Ohio-class ballistic missile submarine, in the Pacific Test Range off the coast of Southern California, a Navy spokesman said.  

The test was part of a scheduled, on-going system evaluation test, said Cmdr. Ryan Perry with the Navy’s Third Fleet.

Perry said launches are conducted on a frequent, recurring basis to ensure the continued reliability of the system. “Each test activity provides valuable information about our systems, thus contributing to assurance in our capabilities,” he said in a statement.​
www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/2015/nov/07/mystery-light-sky-military-navy-drill/

dang

Local time
-->
V

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 219

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
So I went ahead bought a wooden vape genie for 60 bucks... Piece of shit doesn't even work! Should have just got the glass for a few dollars more. It's too late to return too I think, and it has a burn mark on the cup. I may still try and get the glass... But I have pretty much broken through with the primitive methods I have been using, I just wanted guarantee if such a thing is possible, and this pipe didn't work. I got something though, but it was non break through and that was it. We put two full scoops in on separate occasions and got nothing, it was all wasted. They said there was a learning curve. This other time it melted on the herb but still nothing. When we broke through on it, I didn't think there was anything it and just sparked it to practice on some herb, and it turned out I got a little action through it...
But needless to say I probably won't be using it again. Just have to stick with the less professional method and hope for a breakthrough. Needless to say I am sorely disappointed and now we have to wait until we can get more, which could be never.
Also, this little mystery is almost as entertaining as the whole hyperspace phenomena itself. I want to try IV next as the most reliable, or it may be ultimately better to just drink it via ayahuasca.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Who is Laurance Rockefeller?
by Alex Constantine

Excerpt from "Virtual Government" by Alex Constantine
from MindControlForums Website​

Laurance, vetted by the U.S. Naval Reserve, rose to the rank of lieutenant commander during the war, assigned to the Bureau of Aeronautics as liaison between the Navy and aircraft production plants - despite huge financial investments in Hitler's Holocaust machine by family-owned businesses, as documented by George Seldes and Charles Higham - who dreamed of transforming the postwar world with advancements in communications, nuclear power, aviation and computers.

The defense industry fostered experimentation with new technologies and they intrigued Laurance Rockefeller, especially those with the potential to significantly transform everyday life.

When Hitler's Germany rolled out the armaments to flatten Europe, young Rockefeller launched into an intense study of military aviation.

He joined the Institute of Aeronautical Sciences, was a director of Eastern Airlines and a trustee of Air Affairs, a quarterly international journal. Laurance and his brother Winthrop mustered the Air Youth of America, an aviation training program.

Laurance may have been less visible than his brothers, but he was equally steeped in the sordid world of covert intelligence and disinformation.

In the 1950s, he served on a panel that released a report penned by Henry Kissinger, International Security - The Military Aspect, calling for successive escalations in defense spending of $3 billion per year to 1965.

In 1973 he was named a director of Reader's Digest, a fount of CIA cold war black propaganda. (To indulge in a bit of necessary guilt by association, Melvin Laird, a Digest officer, is also a director of SAIC, the "remote viewing" sponsor.) Rockefeller is a trustee of M.I.T., a director of the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, Olin Mathieson, etc., etc.

Renato Vesco traced immediate postwar development of the Nazi saucers to the UK. Vesco, the Italian Werner von Braun, plodded through a detailed investigation of the technology transfer in Intercept, but Don't Shoot, published in 1967. British defense officials, he discovered, hoped to barter advancements in saucer propulsion and design to the United States in exchange for classified nuclear research data.

A priority was placed on making the saucers faster, leading to experimentation with a number of rocket propulsion systems. Wind tunnel tests demonstrated the disks could easily slip through the sound barrier when the friction layer was drawn through a multitude of pinholes punched in the hull.

Normally, the layer of air that builds along an aircraft's surface slows it down.

The air pulling on the craft, otherwise known as the buoyant layer, was eliminated in the saucer design with suction along the entire surface of the vehicle, in place of the conventional jet design. The pinholes sucked away the buoyant layer and pumped the air through a thruster, like an ordinary jet.

When the war ended Laurance was off to Europe, according to Alvin Moscow's sanitized Rockefeller biography,

"to examine the latest British experiments with jet propulsion for military aircraft. He looked into the technology of the German Rockets used in the blitz of London."

The author doesn't mention a visit to the British Air Force saucer section, but if developments were shared with anyone, it was Laurance Rockefeller, the most influential military aerospace scion in the country.

Laurance and his namesake progeny have been lavish godfathers to UFOlogy organizations that attribute saucer overflights and abductions to the "alien" invasion. A panoply of aircraft defense firms swelled with an infusion of funds from Laurance Rockefeller.

The most imposing is McDonnell-Douglas, founded in 1930 by a prodigy of aircraft design, James S. McDonnell of St. Louis.

McDonnell shares with Laurance Rockefeller the taint of war profiteering. Periodic postwar investigations of his aircraft company by the General Accounting Office have exposed a deep, chronically overfunded well of fraud. In 1967 the company merged with Douglas Aircraft, the primary subcontractor of Western Electric, a subsidiary of AT&T.

However cerebral, James McDonnell had one foot firmly planted in the occult.

He was a principal donor to the famed J.B. Rhine psychic research center at Duke University, a forerunner of Psi-Tech, and supported psychic experimentation at Washington University in St. Louis. Professor Rhine and his wife Louisa joined the faculty of Duke University in 1927 to explore the paranormal with Dr. William McDougall, chairman of the psychology department.

In a few years, according to Parapsychological Institute literature,

"Dr. Rhine was conducting the groundbreaking research that demonstrated under rigorous, scientific conditions that certain persons could acquire information without the use of the known senses.

He introduced the term extrasensory perception (ESP) to describe this ability and adopted the word parapsychology to distinguish his experimental approach from other methods of psychical research."

Among the key early supporters of the Rhine ESP center was Medtronics, a medical technology firm in Minneapolis. The connection is chilling in the context of forced human experimentation.

Bear in mind the horrors of the surgical table described by abductees, circled by "alien" doctors, when paging through the Medtronics catalog:

"The company's neurological business produces implantable systems for spinal cord stimulation and drug delivery... The Itrel II spinal cord stimulation system is the most advanced and flexible implantable neurostimulation device on the market today."

Another financial supporter of the Rhine center was insurance magnate W. Clement Stone, whose name was the very first on Richard Nixon's list of presidential campaign contributors.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
FLAME WARS Since the popularisation of the Internet, conspiracy and even more so specifically UFO related sites have become very common-place. Along with this has come the inevitable gossip and rumour regarding and between researchers, something which plagues the UFO community to a great extent (as often reported by Jim Moseley in his irreverent newsletter Saucer Smear - see interview in this issue of Immerse).

"The acrimony that exists between many researchers bugs me. It seems to me fundamental to give everyone the right to be wrong, to suspend judgement until you can come to some complete understanding of various points of view, and simply to accept that multiple points of view on a topic is as final as some things get. I don't like anonymous flame wars on the net - although I understand the need to vent - and so I just do a lot of lurking until I find a productive conversation into which I can inject some research or analysis.

"One problem is that the intelligence community does have its assets, infiltrators and provocateurs, so honest disagreements become charged with the suspicion that one or the other side is spreading disinformation. In many cases, the charges are true. I had one such person follow me to London and demand an audience with a BBC producer I had traveled with to an infra-red imaging lab to test a Reichian orgone box. The same person has supplied disinformation about Reich to the so-called 'skeptics' press, including CSICOP (Committee For The Scientific Investigation Of Claims Of tTe Paranormal), Skeptical Inquirer and Martin Gardner, for many years. There's an essay about this on the Steamshovel webpage called Toxic Disinformation."

Phil Klass & His Little NobodieS
Kenn's disparaging views of the sceptical community extends to the crown king of Ufological debunking, publisher of the Skeptics UFO Newsletter and many books on the subject, Phil Klass. Klass was interviewed by Immerse, along with Jim Moseley, at the 1997 Fortean Times UnConvention and that interview appears elsewhere in this magazine. Comparing and contrasting Kenn's and Phil's viewpoints is an interesting exercise.

"The last time I saw Phil Klass quoted in the New York Times, he sniffed that those who have UFO experiences are 'little nobodies' craving attention. It's obviously a prejudiced and unscientific point of view, especially concerning a phenomenon that has affected all kinds of people over all of human history, no matter what one thinks of any particular case or set of cases. I do think it's interesting that as the Fortean Times becomes more mainstream, it begins to have more people like Phil Klass show up at its conferences. Without putting too fine a point on it, since I do still have immense respect for the Forteans, when I sat on a panel with Peter Brookesmith at the last UnCon (in 1996 Kenn lectured on the Casolaro/Maurey Island axis, Wilhelm Reich's persecution by the US Government and took part in a panel discussion on the topic of UFOs and Governments) he argued that Belgium could not be part of the international UFO cover-up because, well, because they're Belgian! He was being clever, of course, but it's the kind of quip, like Klass and his 'little nobodies' remark, that shows the rush toward a dismissal of the topic rather than engagement with it."

EXTRADIMENSIONAL UFOLOGY "A much more reasoned point of view about UFOs than that of Phil Klass recently was expressed to me by Steamshovel contributor Roy Lisker, who is a scientist and a mathematician and has reached no closed-minded conclusions about the phenomenon:"

"...suppose that it was possible that a sentient consciousness in our world could exist entirely on the surface of a two-dimensional plane. This mind would be unable to conceive of a third dimension, except as an unpicturable mathematical construction. If it were possible for one of us to communicate with this being, we might say something like: "Don't you realise that all you have to do is go 'up'?" Say we then took a stone and dropped it through his plane. He would interpret this event, a simple causal phenomenon in our world, as an uncaused, arbitrary event in the physics of his world. However, the true causes of the disturbances created by the stone passing through his world would be intrinsically unknowable to him as the limitations on his consciousness do not give him access to the third dimension in which we live.

"Likewise, it 'ought to be obvious' to us, that all we have to do in order to enter a fourth (spatial) dimension is to go up* (the direction of "up-asterisk"!). Up* might then be a dimension which is unknowable to our consciousness-in-the-world by virtue of the limitation or our sensory organs to a three dimensional continuum. If there was a fourth spatial dimension then, just as in the example with the dropping of the rock, an event from that dimension could 'pass through' our world without our being able to reconcile it with our physics. Its causes would be 'intrinsically unknowable'.

"Still, four or more dimensions pose no problems for a mathematician. In terms of their purely mathematical content, one can easily plot lines, describe shapes and axiomatize any space with any number of dimensions. In fact, many of today's mathematicians are only comfortable in Hilbert's Space, the vector of space of infinitely many dimensions. Four dimensional space, therefore, is not 'unthinkable' as a mathematical object; but a fourth dimension of physical space, if there is one, is unknowable to us, since no-one with a mind like ours can conceive any way of moving in the direction up*."

ALIEN SEX MAJIC Along with the idea of extradimensional/ultraterrestrial entities, another plausible theory is the 'alien craft as black project and alien abduction as mind control'. Chief proponents of this theory are Martin Cannon, author of The Controllers, and Alex Constantine, author of Psychic Dictatorship In The USA. "Reich said it best: 'everyone has part of the truth'. Cannon and Constantine have both presented convincing cases that many alien abduction scenarios serve as government psyops (psychological warfare operations), as has Jacques Vallee. John Judge makes a good case that Nazis developed flying saucers. Certainly not all unusual aerial phenomena fall into this category, though, and not every abduction case tracks back to a psyop,

"Cannon and I had a tiff when I tried to get him to do a sidebar to an interview I planned in Steamshovel with Cathy O'Brien, who claims to have been made into a sex slave by an MKULTRA program. Cannon believes that O'Brien and her partner, Mark Phillips, are frauds who use details about a real mind-control program called Operation Monarch to embellish a dog-and-pony show. I wanted Cannon to do something on the real Monarch; he didn't want me to give O'Brien/Phillips any space at all. So it concerns me when any researcher thinks he has the one 'real' answer. It tends to strangle dialogue."

THE WILD SIDE And what of Kenn's feelings on the convoluted tales of US government/grey alien treaties and hybridisation schemes of 'Wild' Bill Cooper and others of like mind.

"Everyone has part of the truth. Cooper's take on the Kennedy assassination, for instance, that the driver shot JFK with a .45, has elements of truth. The driver does put on the brakes; you can see them come on the Zapruder film. There are photos of an agent picking up a .45 slug from the opposite silde of Elm Street after the motorcade has passed. In fact, disinfo schemes always contain elements of truth, which is not to say that Cooper is a disinformationalist. He certainly didn't create the circus atmosphere that surrounds much of the UFO community.

"It's really the nature of the Beast: an aerial and psychological phenomenon that affects millions; governments hiding the data they have collected on it to preserve their credibility (which they lose as well if, as they say, they do not collect data on it); a history that has built up a lore; entrepreneurs trying to exploit the commercial possibilities of all this excitement. Every researcher/writer/lecturer is a natural product of that spectacle."

DISINFOTAINMENT Such reasoned and thought provoking views on the UFO topic are indeed rare in this days of supposed alien autopsy videos, grey and abduction 'mania', and disinfotainment like the X Files.

"Television is the very essence of the Conspiracy, a mind-control device that transmits stimulation for the eyes and ears but leaves the brain wanting. So X-Files, Dark Skies, even programs like Fortean TV, can never become more than part of the culture of denial. All this stuff about Area 51, alien abductions, government conspiracies, Fortean phenoms--it's all just fodder for a silly TV show. Students of the conspiracy culture, publishers of magazines like Steamshovel, become the 'Lone Gunman' geeks on X-Files. Meanwhile, X-Files writer Chris Carter lectures for the CSICOP, which happened recently."

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Sinny's demise? Forum notepad usage:

Online Sinny
Gold 298
Think In, Out and Around The Box.

Re: So whose bright idea was the 'Army Captures Flying Saucer' headline?

Attention needed to be diverted from the more important site north of town by acknowledging the other location.

That's a completely insufficient explanation.

You must get paid to peddle this s.h.i.t.

That or you're just another brainwashed nut case.

Ban me again if you must, but I don't see how this forum calls it's self a research forum... more like hashtag rehash forum.

Offline Pimander
Global Moderator
Gold 355

That isn't a person off this forum's opinion Sinny. It's Walter Haut's affadavid.

Lt Walter Haut didn't tell everything when he was alive. He wrote an affadavid and had it witnessed etc. It was only to be released after his death which it duly was.

Here it is : http://vincentamatoauthor.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/11-Sealed-Affidavit-Of-Walter-G.-Haut.pdf

Offline Pimander
Global Moderator
Gold 355

That isn't to say you can't doubt what is in the affidavit.

Online Sinny
Gold 298

I'm aware of what it is, and like every other sane person with half a brain, think it to be disinformation.

All Watcher is good for is flooding the forum with disinformation... he's actually not the only one, as you yourself know.

I for one have outgrew this party line.

I read the whole Remote Viewing forum last night, and there is nothing in there which Alex Constantine hasn't already covered, and covered better.

I find it strange that a forum such as this would omit such researchers and omit such exercises in critical thinking...

Offline A51Watcher
Administrator
Gold 566

Well Pim, it's not like we haven't seen this type of thing before.

If you can't present evidence to the contrary, resort to rude emotional ad hominem attacks.

Not as frequent here as other forums, but there's always one in every crowd. ::)

Reminds me of a debunker that used to attend our monthly UFO group meetings.

He would loudly demonstrate the most rude behaviour in a public setting you could imagine, all without a cogent counter argument.

Quite red faced and twitching, he appeared about to pop a brain stem.

All the while oblivious to the fact he had just sunk the debunkers boat without the other side having fired a shot.

A few kind souls would figuratively pat him on the head and tell him to relax everything was going to be alright.

Online funbox
Gold 111

*A card starts to roll unnervingly from it's point in the not to distant future*

funbox

Online Sinny
Gold 298

Lol, you are one to talk about emotional ad hominems.

You got me banned the last time I dared pop your delusional little bubble.

Offline A51Watcher
Administrator
Gold 567

Actually Sinny your delusional bubble is the one that's showing.

I perform all bans here when requested to do so, have no compunction about doing so, and always have.

Your lack of any cogent counter arguments to the evidence in this thread really seems to have your panties in a bunch today.

Sorry bout whoever pissed in your wheaties this morning, wasn't me.

Offline A51Watcher
Administrator
Gold 567

Actually, the only bans I did not perform were the last large scale ban of several members here, which I recused myself from since one of them was a well known friend of mine.

Other than that, that executioner's mask is mine.

No secret about that, I have stated it more than once here.

Online rdunk
The Roundtable
Gold 363

Just curious - Are you saying that IN YOUR OPINION, "remote viewing" equates to critical thinking/critical research?? If so, what part of the physical world of science and research accepts such as even fairy-land believable? If such be so, then call in the witches and the voodoo spirits to get to the real truth of the "outta this world stuff"! ;D

Online Sinny
Gold: 298

: So whose bright idea was the 'Army Captures Flying Saucer' headline?

Well the basis of my hang up is this:

You knowingly peddle bull.shit.

You exercise zero critical thinking skills, and resort to seeking emotional rises from me, rather than face my accusations head on.

I asked you previously to list the 600+ Roswell "witnesses" and instead to link me to a number of disinformation books, and worthless YouTube videos peddling the same disinformation.

Surely if anyone has a list lying around of that calibre, it would be you.. no?

You sneer at legitimate researchers whilst you peddle the alien party line of Air Force psyops.

Your so called research leads you to conclusions based on logical fallacies.

Your logical fallacies are so evident, I charge you with knowing them, yet promoting them anyway.

My counter argument to the topic in question has already been stated, Haut's affidavit is insufficient, I'm sure if it were simply a "distraction" the Army needed, they could have come up with something not as crazy as a flying saucer from out of space... which is precisely what they needed to "cover up", right? ::)

Offline A51Watcher
Administrator
Gold 567

Truth be told, I think it's more likely she still hasn't forgiven me for popping her delusional bubble here -

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum2/index.php?topic=3051.msg42707#msg42707

about the fraudulent Billy Mier case.

Online Sinny
Gold 299

Off the top of my head, I dont know what you are talking about.

I've been wrong in the past, I put my hands up... not surprising when you think about where I was getting some of my information.

As it stands today, I've got the Meier case down as another well executed Psy op.

The sort you know all about, I'm sure.

Online Sinny
Gold 299

You sneer at legitimate researchers whilst you peddle the alien party line of Air Force psyops.

Your so called research leads you to conclusions based on logical fallacies.

A51Watcher:

Your opinion, not fact.

Nope, it's fact.

Your logic "This guy knew a guy, who knew a guy, who is the grandson of a guy who knew a guy who was at Roswell that day! And he said HE SAW the AlIEN BODIES! Therefore Roswell was Aliens! "

Haha. I don't need to go into excessive detail in regards to these logical fallacies, they are evident.

Reminds me of all those 911 "witnesses" , and that old party line of Skeptic Overlords "My brother saw the plane, he saw the whole thing and he was heartbroken" or whatever. Tell somebody who cares, good luck herding these cats.

Offline A51Watcher
Administrator
Gold 567

And yet no response to all the other charges I responded to in your post line by line.

Typical Sinny response. ::)

Online Sinny
Gold 299

I've got nothing left to say to you.

I'm posting from phone, by the way, otherwise I might have wasted more time debating this with you.

But thats all it would be, a waste of time.

Thanks for wasting everybody's time, over all the years.

One day the field will be free from your pollution, and the actual mundane truth will be disclosed.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
The Aviary

The story of artificial telepathy research in the 1980s and 1990s centers on The Aviary and their leader, Col. John B. Alexander.

“The Aviary” is a collection of strange birds: a group of key scientists, military men and intelligence agents who share an intense interest in UFOs, telepathy, remote viewing, parapsychology, mind control and the creation of psychotronic weapons.

They seem to work and flock together, and they are reportedly part of a secretive cell. Its members are codenamed after birds, hence they are called “the Birds” and their cell is called the “Aviary.”

See: http://www.think-aboutit.com/ufo/aviary.htm
http://www.drboylan.com/aviary2.html

The strange UFO slant on this group appears to be simple disinformation.

Members of the Aviary have reportedly participated in MILABS operations — black operations by rogue military-intelligence units that stalk, harrass, terrorize, kidnap, drug, gang-rape and mind-rape innocent civilians, using hypnotic mind-control programming to implant a false post-hypnotic “memory” that the episode was an “alien abduction.”

See Dr. Richard Boylan’s article on Fake “Alien abductions”:
http://www.drboylan.com/milabs.html

A well-designed program to torture civilians requires plausible deniability and a built-in means or method to discredit the victims. Certainly people who hear voices or run to the police complaining of an “alien abduction” are instantly discredited. Hence the UFO debate: are alien abductions real, or just some kind of psywar cover for nefarious deeds by “men in black”?

For John Alexander’s comments on MILABS, and his plausible denial that any such program exists, see:http://www.konformist.com/mkkafe/milabs.htm
For Alex Constantine’s rebuttal:
http://www.konformist.com/mkkafe/milabsa.htm
For Armen Victorien’s comments:
http://www.konformist.com/mkkafe/milabsb.htm

According to the Doc Hambone site
http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/hambone/people.html
there is still a great deal of uncertainty over who belongs to the Aviary, and what their codenames really are:

“The individuals involved expanded to include almost anyone that supports or debunks UFO research that is in any way connected to the government. Michael Persinger has been included, as well as Susan Blackmore for interviewing him. It has degenerated to the point that it’s now an inside joke on the newsgroups, with people giving each other codenames like Pigeon and Dodo Bird.”

The Aviary in Order of Codename:

BLUEJAY – Dr Chris Green – CIA.

CHICKADEE – Cmdr. C.B. Scott Jones – psychotronics, Navy Intel, DIA

CONDOR – Capt. Bob Collins, USAF

HAWK – Ernie Kellerstraus

FALCON – Sgt. Richard “Dick” Doty

MORNINGDOVE – Unnamed

OWL – Dr Harold Puthoff – Parapsychologist, Ex NSA

PARTRIDGE – Jacques Vallee, PhD

PELICAN – Ron Pandolphi – Physicist CIA

PENGUIN – John Alexander – Former Army Intel on the board of Psi-tech

RAVEN – Dr Jack Vorona – DIA DoD

SEAGULL – Bruce Maccabee, Ph.D.

SPARROW – William Moore, USAF

The Aviary in order of real name:

COL. JOHN B. ALEXANDER – Penguin

CAPT. BOB COLLINS – Condor

SGT. RICHARD “DICK” DOTY – Falcon

Dr. CHRISTOPHER GREEN – Bluejay

C.B. SCOTT JONES – Falcon or Chickadee

ERNIE KELLERSTRAUS – Hawk

BRUCE MACCABEE – Seagull

WILLIAM MOORE – Sparrow

RON PANDOLFI – Pelican

DR. HAL PUTHOFF – Owl

JACQUES VALEE – Partridge

JACK VORONA – Raven

The following are short profiles of the reported members of The Aviary.

John Alexander (PENGUIN), Ph.D. in Thanatology [Death Sciences], Col. (“Ret.”), U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM), which is undoubtedly his military cover for the National Security Agency (NSA). He is a former Green Beret, and completed his Ph.D. thesis under the supervision of Elizabeth Kubler-Ross, an expert in “out of body” experiences during near-death trauma.

He entered the Army as a private in 1956, and retired as a Colonel in 1988. Commander, Army Special Forces Teams, U.S. Army, Thailand, Vietnam, 1966-69. Chief of Human Resources division, U.S. Army, Ft. McPherson, GA, 1977-79. Inspector General, Department of the Army, Washington, 1980-82. Chief of human technology, Army Intelligence Command, US Army, Arlington, VA 1982-83. Manager of tech integration, Army Materiel Command, US Army, Alexandria, VA, 1983-85. Director, advanced concepts, US Army Lab Command, Adelphi, MD, 1985-88.

In December 1980, Colonel Alexander published an article in the US Army’s journal, Military Review, “The New Mental Battlefield”, stating that telepathy could be used to interfere with the brain’s electrical activity. This caught the attention of senior Army generals who encouraged him to pursue what they termed “soft option kill” technologies. After retiring from the Army in 1988, Alexander joined the Los Alamos National Laboratories (LANL) and began working with Janet Morris, the Research Director of the US Global Strategy Council (USGSC), chaired by Dr Ray Cline, former Deputy Director of the CIA.

As director of the Non-Lethal (sic) Weapons Department at LANL, Alexander has been reportedly involved in counter-intelligence remote-viewing, psychic-warfare, psychotronic and mind-control projects with military/security applications, while maintaining the cover of nonlethal military/crowd control physical-countermeasures research.

Along with INSCOM General Al Stubblebine and INSCOM Major Ed Dames, Dr. Alexander has been serving as a Board Member of PSI-Tech Corporation, involved in proprietary remote-viewing projects for hire.

According to the National Institute of Discovery Science (NIDS), a Department of Defense funded think tank which explores so-called fringe science and psychology, Dr. John B. Alexander serves as a “Discreet Project Scout.”

NIDS states: “Dr. Alexander, a staff member of the National Institute of Discovery Science, provides interface with Science Advisory Board Members. He joined NIDS when it was formed in 1995 shortly after retiring (a second time) from the University of California. . . . Dr. Alexander was chairman of the first three major US conferences on non-lethal weapons. His work has brought him international recognition and he has been a US delegate to three NATO studies on advanced weapons. He has written many articles on a wide variety of topics and co-authored The Warrior’s Edge. ”

The Penguin also serves on the adjunct faculty of the California Institute for Human Sciences. http://www.cihs.edu/

Rumor has it that Alexander is head of the Aviary, and that the Aviary is headquartered at Los Alamos.

Victorian, Armen “Nonlethality: John B. Alexander, The Pentagon’s Penguin” Lobster, June 1993 http://home.earthlink.net/~alanyu76/nonlethal.htm

See Also: The Three Faces of the Penguin http://www.konformist.com/1998/penguin/penguin.htm

Chart regarding the many connections of John B. Alexander:
http://www.namebase.org/cgi-bin/nb06?_ALEXANDER_JOHN_B (COL)

For many more sources, try searching on the string “Alexander, John B.” at Namebase:
http://www.namebase.org/n2search.html

Capt. Robert M. “Bob” Collins (CONDOR), USAF (Ret.), Special Agent, Air Force Office of Special Investigations, engaged in UFO-related intelligence operations; reportedly appeared clandestinely on 1988 Kodak-produced network television (dis-)information program “UFO Cover-Up Live”, where Collins, *reportedly* along with “former” CIA contract employee and current UFO-conferences disinformation lecturer, John Lear, presented accounts of alien autopsies, UFO retrievals, and the government’s awareness about UFOs and ET presence.

See Also: http://www.namebase.org/cgi-bin/nb01?Na=Collins,+Robert+M.

Sgt. Richard C. “Dick” Doty (FALCON), USAF (Ret.), Special Agent, Air Force Office of Special Investigations, reported to have engaged in UFO disinformation projects, including reportedly hoaxing TV producer Linda Moulton Howe concerning availability of a tape showing a UFO landing at Holloman Air Force Base, NM; and of allegedly waging psychological warfare on Albuquerque defense electronics contractor Paul Bennewitz, concerning Bennewitz’s electronic monitoring of UFO activity around Kirtland AFB/Sandia National Laboratories, Albuquerque, reportedly causing/exacerbating a mental breakdown in Mr. Bennewitz. Reportedly, FALCON claims to have seen the Roswell Alien Autopsy film (shown worldwide August 28, 1995) some time ago at Los Alamos National Laboratory.

See Also: http://www.namebase.org/cgi-bin/nb01?Na=Doty,+Richard

Dr. Christopher C. “Kit” Green (BLUEJAY), MD, Ph.D., Chief, Biomedical Sciences Department, General Motors; former custodian of the CIA’s UFO files at the “Weird Desk”; received the National Intelligence Medal for his work on a classified project during the period of 1979-1983; recently reported to be White House UFO liaison. Dr. Green has admitted that the CIA has compiled over 30,000 files on UFOs, 200 of which are extremely interesting. Green was a key CIA member in examining the UFO problem for several years: a former Scientific Advisor on the Advisory Board to the Directorate of Intelligence, CIA. He apparently has interests that extend into remote viewing, neurophysiology, and other highly interesting areas. Known for his stony silence.

See Also: http://www.namebase.org/cgi-bin/nb01?Na=Green,+Christopher

Cmdr. C.B. Scott Jones (CHICKADEE), Ph.D., USN (Ret.), former officer with the Office of Naval Intelligence and other Agencies; with 30 years service in U.S. Intelligence overseas; involved in government research and development projects for the Defense Nuclear Agency (DNA), Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), the Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) and other organizations; former Senate aide to Sen. Claiborne Pell, who has had a long-standing interest in UFOs and the paranormal, *and has tried to get Congressional Hearings held on UFOs; President, Human Potential Foundation; and “point-man” for Laurence Rockefeller on UFO matters, currently tasked to contact world leaders concerning upcoming public announcements of UFO/ET reality; recently convened the May, 1995 Washington, D.C. “When Cosmic Cultures Meet International Conference.”

See Also: http://www.namebase.org/cgi-bin/nb01?Na=Jones,+Scott

Ernie Kellerstraus (HAWK), security-cleared for UFO information, worked at Wright-Patterson AFB in the 1970’s, and is reported to have lived with a Star Visitor for a while; reported to have worked with Dale Graff (*HARRIER*?) and Captain Bob Collins (CONDOR), Air Force Intelligence, to supply UFO information to widely-suspected disinformation operative and self-styled ufologist William Moore.

Bruce Maccabee (SEAGULL), Ph.D., research scientist in optical physics and laser weapons applications at the U.S. Naval Surface Weapons Lab, MD; MUFON physics/photo-interpretive consultant, and prolific author and consultant expert on selected “leaked” or disinformational UFO cases/topics, such as the Gulf Breeze-Ed Walters alleged UFO photos, the Canadian “Carp UFO” hoaxed “incident”, and the documented repeat UFO landings at the hyper-secure Manzano Canyon Facility at Kirtland AFB/Sandia National Laboratories-Military Reservation.

http://www.namebase.org/cgi-bin/nb01?Na=Maccabee,+Bruce

William L. Moore (SPARROW), USAF (Ret.), Special Agent, Air Force Office of Special Investigations; prolific UFO “author”; reportedly publicly admitted at a MUFON Conference to being an Air Force Intelligence operative involved in UFO-related disinformation projects.

http://www.namebase.org/cgi-bin/nb01?Na=Moore,+William+L.

Ronald Pandolfi (PELICAN), CIA Deputy Director for the Division of Science and Technology, and current custodian of UFO files at the “Weird Desk”; involved in the White House Initiative, as UFO liaison, to expedite (at Laurence Rockefeller’s behest) the release of UFO information to the public; and has been quietly leaking UFO information the past few years.

See Also: http://www.namebase.org/cgi-bin/nb01?Na=Pandolfi,+Ron

Harold E. “Hal” Puthoff (OWL), physicist with the Institute for Advanced research in Austin, TX who specializes in Zero-Point Energy, a quantum/resonance physics phenomenon with reported potential for above- unity (“free”) energy; formerly an Stanford Research Institute (SRI) and reported DIA researcher, (along with psi guru and fellow Scientologist Ingo Swann,) into parapsychological, psychotronic, remote-viewing, and mind-control projects, and reportedly involved in classified ET-technology studies.

See Also: http://www.namebase.org/cgi-bin/nb01?Na=Puthoff,+Harold

Jacques Vallee (PARTRIDGE), Ph.D., formerly an astrophysicist with GEPAN, the French Goverrnment’s UFO investigative agency, later moved to U.S. as principal investigator with Defense Department computer network projects; worked with famed astronomer Dr. J. Allen Hynek who left and denounced the military’s Project Blue Book as a disinformational smokescreen; prolific author on UFO subject, lately turning to metaphysical explanations for the phenomenon.

See Also: http://www.namebase.org/cgi-bin/nb01?Na=Vallee,+Jacques

Dr. Jack Vorona (RAVEN) one of the initiators of the DIA’s Sleeping Beauty project which aimed to achieve battlefield superiority using mind-altering electromagnetic weaponry; Appears to be a kingpin in The Aviary, and a Washington insiders’ guessing game has sprung up, as devotees of UFO intelligence data argue for the probable identity of their favorite “candidate”. [Possible candidates: Henry Kissinger, Ph.D., Edward Teller, Ph.D.; General Brent Scowcroft.]

See Also: http://www.namebase.org/cgi-bin/nb01?_VORONA_JACK_

http://artificialtelepathy.blogspot.com/2006/06/aviary-key-players-of-1980s-and-1990s.html

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->

KellyPrettyBear's "Woo" Theory

People talk about the "Golden Age of UFOs". While there is no official timeline, I think it's safe to say that the beginning would have been sometime after 1946
(Starting with George Adamski), and ending at the latest with the Belgian UFO wave in 1989-1990. So 1946-1990 is what I will go with.

Now many people argue that the "Golden Age" of UFOs never ended; that in fact there are more UFO sightings now than ever before. Well I will grant you that there is a social hysteria about "UFOs" these days, fueled by social engineering and such shows as "Ancient Aliens", and enormous quantities of hoaxed Youtube videos and the like. But pointing at pinpoints of light in the sky, chinese lanterns and the like, do not compare to the incidents of the "Golden Age", where physical evidence was common, and people (apparently) interacted with some really solid and in-their-faces stuff.

Well I agree that the "Golden Age of "UFOs"" has ended, and I have a theory as to why.

Starting the Formation of a Theory

It all started when I began to notice that my "spiritual awareness" if you want to put it that way, seemed to have varied tremendously over my 54 years of life, and in major part seemed to be related to where I was living!

Now I'm not going to argue about "spiritual awareness" in this post; let's just hypothesize that there is indeed some sort of so-called "woo", based on the laws of physics, that does occur, for some people, at some times. I know this
is a hotly contested topic, and I myself "disbelieve" in a great deal of this kind of talk. But I've seen too much to throw ALL of baby out with the bathwater, which is why I write on this topic.

So my contention is that it's the adoption of cell-phone towers and other EMF fields, which interfere with these latent abilities.

Before I go into my own personal experience a bit, let's examine the adoption rate of cell phones; here is one reference:

Cell Phone Adoption Curve

You'll notice that just when cell phones were starting to take off, was when the "golden age" was dying.

So why cell phones? I'm saying that the EMF from cell phones and other electromagnetic radiation interferes with the "woo ability" to "see/interact with" (at least) "high strangeness "UFOs""

I've tracked my own "woo ability" during my life, and it went like this:

1961 - 1981
Lived in rural Minnesota before cell phones were invented or were just coming into use.
Had crazy woo.

1982 - 1990
Was in the Navy. In the belly of steel warships I had lots of woo.

1991 - 2005
Lived in various places.. woo was at varying levels. Amazingly I never carried a cell phone during these years, so I have no idea how many bars of coverage that existed where I lived. However it was obvious to me, that my "woo" was at maximum when I was visiting in remote places, such as woods and mountains.

2006 - 2013
I lived in a house which was in a "cell phone black hole". For whatever reason I had to walk several blocks away from my home in any direction, to get even
one bar of reception from any carrier. Inside my home itself I got zero bars reception. It was while living in this home that I attempted to "summon" a "UFO",
as it was my theory that there really was not such a thing as "UFOs" in the nuts and bolts sense, that it was purely a "paranormal phenomenon". To my great surprise a "Black Triangle UFO" did show up; the first "UFO" I had ever seen
in my life. It was not a point of light in the sky; it was right in my face. Huge and impressive and undeniable: not to mention the fact "It" shape-shifted and talked
to me among other things.

2014 - 2016
I moved and bought a home with great cell-phone coverage. I experience very little "woo".

Now I know that's not 'scientific' but I'm just noticing the pattern and accumulating evidence.

Now here are a couple links about Faraday Cages, which are used to block out most types of EMF, including cell phone bands:

Effects+of+Electrical+Shieldin g+on+GESP+Performance.pdf

The ESP Enigma - Faraday Cage References

There are many links on sightings from the "Classic Age of UFOs". There are many links on the subject of Faraday Cages, and their reputed effects on "Psychic Ability"; I'm just writing this introductory post to get my creative juices flowing and the conversation started.

Concluding Thoughts
Have you ever wondered why "UFOs" tend to "land" and "appear" to people out in the middle of nowhere? Well maybe now you know. (Curse you AT&T and Verizon for your great cell-phone coverage!).

Have you ever wondered why some of the most remote places on the planet have had the most amazing "UFO" incidents? Such as Colores Brazil? Well maybe now you know.

Do I still think that "UFOs" are purely a matter of "paranormal events" such as psychokinesis and mental illusions in concert? Well these elements certainly seem to be major components of the very best "high strangeness" "UFO" encounters.

I'm not saying that there are not other factors or explanations..I am merely putting forward a possible correlation.

Kevin Pretty Bear

Artsu Tharaz

The Lamb
Local time
Today 12:54 PM
-->
i seen all dese alyenz an deyz llyyykk

widiiiipppp

nd i lyk

pip

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
ORBS AND SPHERES : THE BETZ MYSTERY SPHERE AND JAPANESE KERA UFO​

This bizarre, allegedly self propelled, seamless metallic orb was discovered by members of the Betz family in 1974, and rapidly became the object of fascination, controversy and alarm for scientists, military officials, ufologists and the general public as the story of this mystery sphere spread like wildfire through the international media.

On May 26, 1974, Terry Mathew Betz, a 21 year-old pre-med student, along his mother Gerri and his marine engineer father, Antoine, were inspecting the damage caused by a brush fire that had raged across an 88-acre swathe of woodland that they had recently acquired on marshy Fort George Island, which is nestled just east of Jacksonville, Florida.

At first the trio found nothing out of the ordinary, but before their expedition was over they stumbled across a peculiar highly polished, metal orb that was just under 8-inches in diameter. The only delineating mark that the three could find on the eerily unblemished object was an elongated triangular shape stamped into its surface.

gzvDZzZ.jpg

Stunned, Terry and his parents wondered whether or not they might have stumbled across some kind of downed NASA or maybe even Soviet satellite.

Perhaps they even speculated that the friction induced heat of this object plummeting from its orbit might have had something to do with the fire that had ravaged the property, but none of them could find any signs of an impact crater or any indication of collision or heat damage on the gleaming metal globe.

The trio then surmised that it might be an “old fashioned canon ball, which someone had silver plated,” as a souvenir. Intrigued by this extraordinary find, Terry decided to heft the 22 lbs., bowling ball sized sphere into their car and take it back to their castle-like home, where he showed the unusual object to a 12 year-old relative named Wayne. He was just as perplexed by the mystery object as the rest of the family had been.

The young medical student then placed his strange prize on a window seat in his bedroom, and there the anomalous object remained, virtually forgotten, until approximately two weeks later when Terry decided to entertain his friend, Theresa Fraser, with an impromptu guitar recital in his room, eliciting some decidedly unusual reactions from this enigmatic orb.

THE MYSTERY SPHERE AWAKENS

According to Terry’s report, moments after he began strumming his guitar the metallic ball started to “vibrate like a tuning fork,” and began emitting a curious throbbing sound in response to certain notes. This sound was accompanied by what seemed to be an inaudible — at least to human ears — resonance that deeply disturbed the Betz family’s dog.

Days later, in the April 15, 1974, edition of the Palm Beach Post, Gerri Betz was quoted as saying: “There must be high frequency waves from it. When we put our poodle beside the ball, she whimpers and puts her paws over her ears.”

In the days that followed this strange performance, the Betz family began to notice some of the sphere’s other peculiar attributes. They observed that when the orb was pushed across the floor it would stop, vibrate for a moment, change direction (often more than once) and invariably return to whoever first rolled it. In one unprecedented circumstance it rolled for 12-minutes straight without a single pause!

As if this weren’t astounding enough, Terry and his family soon realized that the sphere — in defiance of all logic — appeared to be responsive to weather conditions; becoming noticeably more active on bright days as opposed to overcast ones, as if it were being directly affected by the solar energy. Although it was clearly influenced by sunlight, the sphere did not register any obvious changes when exposed to direct heat or infrared light.

The steel globe would also sporadically vibrate at a low frequency as if “a motor were running inside” and, just as intriguingly, had just one, relatively small, intensely magnetic spot on its surface.

YFM64aF.jpg

Terry — displaying the kind of inquisitive instincts that all science students should — began to conduct a series of homespun experiments on the object.

His initial efforts were rudimentary and consisted of tapping the orb gently with a hammer, which resulted in a distinctly bell-like “ringing” sound, but it wouldn’t be until Terry placed the object on the flat, glass surface of his mother’s coffee table in order to display his unique find that things would get really interesting.

In one attempt after another, the smooth sphere would consistently roll right to the precipice of the glass surface, pause and then reverse its direction; only to stop again at the opposite edge and repeat the maneuver.

The Betz family began considering the possibility that this object was equipped with a sophisticated guidance system or was perhaps being intelligently controlled either from within or by some enigmatic external force. The family decided that the sphere almost certainly appeared to be striving to get safely to the ground without falling.

An even more bizarre event occurred when one of the family members decided to slant the table at an upwards angle and the orb began to spin up the incline utilizing its own momentum. This seemingly impossible defiance of the laws of Newtonian gravity left the Betz tribe thoroughly baffled.

While there’s no overt connection between the cases, it’s worth noting that during the summer of 1972, a similar (though not spherical) anomalous object plagued a group of teens who repeatedly managed to capture and lose a small, self propelled, evidently intelligently guided device over a vexing 4-weeks period in the Kera area of Kōchi City, Japan. The strange device came to be known as the Kera UFO. This object’s movements also defied logic and appeared to be motivated by self preservation “instincts.”

Hmm, acoustical spheres in the Mojave desert..

TheScornedReflex

(Per) Version of a truth.
Local time
Today 2:54 PM
-->
Aliens are evolved hummies from the future controlling us so we don't find the other aliens :(

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
WikiLeaks, Emails, and UFOs​

WIKILEAKS: John Podesta Probably Broke Up Blink-182 Over UFOs

Millennials may not care that Hillary Clinton’s husband spent most of his Presidency searching out hot chicks, but they may be interested to know that Clinton’s campaign chairman, John Podesta, appears to have been instrumental in breaking up everyone’s favorite band from their angsty high school days, Blink-182.

According to a trove of emails from Podesta’s private account, which Wikileaks obtained and published on Friday, Podesta and the band’s lead singer Tom DeLonge, routinely corresponded about UFO theories, with DeLonge even inviting Podesta to take part in DC-based UFO conferences and meet with UFO experts.
http://heatst.com/politics/wikileaks-john-podesta-probably-broke-up-blink-182-over-ufos/

To John Podesta from Tom Delonge:
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2125
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3099

Check out the attachments:
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2125

Gnk5LNP.jpg

UGHzmY5.jpg

jFsTNTh.jpg

Tom Delonge statement:
https://twitter.com/tomdelonge/status/72084460165804032

From Sara Latham to John Podesta:
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4065

Quoting Zorgon:
Podesta and Cameron are pushing to try to get the UFO crowd vote for Hillary...

I am pretty sure that those in the UFO community are to smart to fall for that crap right?

There is NO WAY Hillary a) knows anything or b) would ever reveal anything if she did

Well, Bill has more than a few prominent friends down at Area 51... I'm pretty sure they are privy to the larger picture. .. But then again, maybe they're just as brainwashed as half the UFO crowd themselves.. Hillary "Channels" "Eleanor Roosevelt".. Podesta is talking UFOs....

I just think they are playing their part in advancing the new age UFO religion..

It's increasingly looking to me like the warnings coming from the far right about Russian space based weapons were perfectly valid, regardless of who's mouths the warning were issued from...

Maj. Gen. George J. Keegan Jr., a former Air Force intelligence chief who often annoyed the Pentagon with warnings about Soviet military preparations, died on Wednesday at Bethesda Naval Hospital. He was 72 years old and lived in Oxon Hill, Md.

His family said he suffered a stroke in January.

General Keegan, a much-decorated former combat pilot, retired in 1977 after five years as assistant Chief of Staff for intelligence at Air Force headquarters in the Pentagon. He then disclosed possibilities based on data collected by his staff that ran counter to interpretations held by his civilian and military superiors and by the Central Intelligence Agency.

Describing himself as the eye of controversy in Washington, he contested official estimates of Soviet might and intentions for 22 years, saying the United States was underestimating the Russians. He did so chiefly using his access to photographic intelligence data. Warnings About Russians

He asserted that the Soviet Union was building a civil-defense system that would insure a reasonable rate of survival from a nuclear exchange. He also believed that the Russians were close to deploying futuristic charged particle-beam weapons.
http://www.nytimes.com/1993/03/06/us/gen-george-j-keegan-72-dies-warned-us-about-soviet-arms.html

Sekret Machines Book 1: Chasing Shadows

Praised as "an exhilarating thrill ride" that may never have you looking at the night sky the same way again, Chasing Shadows is the first book in the multimedia Sekret Machines franchise that will reveal fascinating secrets surrounding the true, well-documented events of Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon. Written by award-winning creator Tom DeLonge and NYTimes bestselling academic AJ Hartley in a powerful collaboration with top government advisors that keep the truth on course in this historical thriller.
https://www.amazon.com/Sekret-Machines-Book-Chasing-Shadows/dp/1943272158

TOM DELONGE & UFO DISCLOSURE: ROCKING THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAMS BOAT

Rock star Tom DeLonge co-authored the book, Sekret Machines: Chasing Shadows, which is the first in a multimedia series of books and documentaries promising to blow the lid off a cover up of Secret Space Programs and the UFO phenomenon. A close reading of the “fiction based on fact” Sekret Machines, suggests that what it more accurately does is expose the reader to the first level of a multilayered set of Secret Space Programs.

DeLonge, a former lead vocalist for Blink 182, is the creator of the Sekret Machines multimedia disclosure initiative, and has enlisted top writers such as A.J. Hartley and Peter Levenda to co-author up to six books. In the preface of Sekret Machines and interviews, Delonge describes how he is being helped by a team of ten advisors with direct links to corporations and Department of Defense entities involved with the U.S. development of a secret space program, and knowledge of a similar program simultaneously developed in Russia and the former Soviet Union.

Sekret Machines is the product of what the advisory team is telling Delonge about their knowledge of the secret space programs that evolved in the US and Russia. According to DeLonge, their revelations are officially sanctioned by those with need to know access, and therefore the most authoritative disclosure yet to emerge on the topics of UFOs, extraterrestrial life and secret space programs.

This leads to the all-important question: is what the advisory team telling DeLonge the full truth about these topics, or only the first layer of the proverbial onion when it comes to secret space programs involving U.S. corporations and different branches of the U.S. military?

Delonge’s secret space program revelations in Sekret Machines need to be carefully compared to what credible sources have to say about these programs. In particular, the testimonies of whistleblowers who have publicly revealed themselves, thereby allowing close public scrutiny of their claims, provide a template for evaluating DeLonge’s revelations. There are two who stand out at the moment as the most credible independent sources of information on secret space programs: William Tompkins and Corey Goode.

Tompkins, a former aerospace engineer, has provided multiple documents, some dating back to the early 1940’s, which support his claimed involvement in the development of U.S. Navy and corporate funded initiatives related to secret space programs. Tompkins says that he was involved in various stages in the design, engineering and construction of a secret space program called “Solar Warden,” up to the time it became operational in 1984.

Two retired Navy officers recently confirmed Tompkins’ subsequent claims of leading “Special Projects” relating to advanced aerospace topics, while holding a number of leadership positions with the U.S. Navy League from 1985 to 1999.

Goode has provided first hand testimony of direct involvement in the operations of these programs from 1987 to 2007, and more recently in negotiations between Solar Warden and other space related programs. While Goode has provided no documents to directly support his testimony, he has been extensively vetted by a number of sources.

These include the managers of Gaia TV and best selling author David Wilcock, who found him to be credible and subsequently approved a series of interviews called Cosmic Disclosure, which just began its second year. My own analysis of Goode’s testimony in relation to other whistleblower revelations, public documents and circumstantial evidence was also positive, as detailed in the book, Insiders Reveal Secret Space Programs.

What follows is a two part series of articles comparing DeLonge’s version of the history of a corporate funded U.S. secret space program, and what Tompkins and Goode have previously disclosed.

The Role of Nazi Germany in developing a Secret Space Program

In Sekret Machines, Delonge’s revelations coincide closely with the “high octane speculations” of the historian, Joseph Farrell, who has closely studied many Nazi-era documents in a series of books. We are told by DeLonge and Farrell that Nazi Germany was partly successful in developing an antigravity torsion field device called the Bell – Die Glocke. While it was not successfully weaponized in time to assist the Nazi war effort in Europe, it was secretly transported to South America, and eventually Antarctica in an effort by the Nazis to establish a covert Fourth Reich.
http://exopolitics.org/sekret-machines-the-secret-space-programs-onion/

Hmm, Levenda's involved...

What these are, are disclosure's of sorts.. But they are still not to be trusted. Levenda is another one of these "social engineers"... an agent... his research is good, but he peddles certain narratives .

Podesta to Levenda aye..

Pyropyro

Magos Biologis
Local time
-->

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
New Lands, by Charles Fort [1923]
-Regarding the Moon

p. 396

And our own underground investigations—and whether there is something in the sky or not. We are in a hole in time. Cavern of Conventional Science—walls that are dogmas, from which drips ancient wisdom in a patter of slimy opinions—but we have heard a storm of data outside—

Of beings that march in the sky, and of a beacon on the moon—another dark body crosses the sun. Somewhere near Melida there is cannonading, and another stone falls from the sky, at Irkutsk, Siberia; and unknown grain falls from an unknown world, and there are flashes in the sky when the planet Mars is near.

In a farrago of lights and sounds and forms, I feel the presence of possible classifications that may thread a pattern of attempt to find out something. My attention is attracted by a streak of events that is beaded with little star-like points of light. First we shall find out what we can, as to the moon.

p. 397

There have been lights like signals upon the moon. There are two conventional explanations: reflected sunlight and volcanic action. Of course, ultra-conventionalists do not admit that in our own times there has been even volcanic action upon the moon. Our instances will be of lights upon the dark part of the moon, and there are good reasons for thinking that our data do not relate to volcanic action. In volcanic eruptions upon this earth the glow is so accompanied by great volumes of smoke that a clear, definite point of light would seem not to be the appearance from a distance.

For Webb's account of a brilliant display of minute dots and

p. 398

streaks of light, in the Mare Crisium, July 4, 1832, see Astro. Reg.; 20-165. I have records of half a dozen similar illuminations here, in about 120 years, all of them when the Mare Crisium was in darkness. There can be no commonplace explanation for such spectacles, or they would have occurred oftener; nevertheless the Mare Crisium is a wide, open region, and at times there may have been uncommon percolations of sunlight, and I shall list no more of these interesting events that seem to me to have been like carnivals upon the moon.

Dec. 22, 1835—the star-like light in Aristarchus—reported by Francis Bailey—see Proctor's Myths and Marvels, p. 329.

Feb. 13, 1836—in the western crater of Messier—according to Gruithuisen (Sci. Amer. Sup., 7-2629)—two straight lines of light; between them a dark band that was covered with luminous points.

Upon the nights of March 18 and 19, 1847, large luminous spots were seen upon the dark part of the moon, and a general glow upon the upper limb, by the Rev. T. Rankin and Prof. Chevalier (Rept. B. A., 1847-18). The whole shaded part of the disc seemed to be a mixture of lights and shades. Upon the night of the 19th, there was a similar appearance upon this earth, an aurora, according to the London newspapers. It looks as if both the moon and this earth were affected by the same illumination, said to have been auroral. I offer this occurrence as indication that the moon is nearby, if moon and earth could be so affected in common.

But by signaling, I mean something like the appearance that was seen, by Hodgson, upon the dark part of the moon, night of Dec. 11, 1847—a bright light that flashed intermittently. Upon the next night it was seen again (Monthly Notices R. A. S., 8-55).

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
New Lands, Charles Fort
- -Regarding Birmingham

P. 410

In the Birmingham Daily Post, June 14, 1858, Dr. C. Mansfield Ingleby, a meteorologist, writes: "During the storm on Saturday (12th) morning, Birmingham was visited by a shower of aerolites. Many hundreds of thousands must have fallen, some of the streets being strewn with them." Someone else writes that many pounds of the stones had been gathered from awnings, and that they had damaged greenhouses, in the suburbs. In the Post, of the 15th, someone else writes that, according to his microscopic examinations, the supposed aerolites were only bits of the Rowley ragstone, with which Birmingham was paved, which had been washed loose by the rain. It is not often that sentiment is brought into meteorology, but in the Report of the British Association, 1864-37, Dr. Phipson explains the occurrence meteorologically, and with an unconscious tenderness. He says that the stones did fall from the sky, but that they had been carried in a whirlwind from Rowley, some miles from Birmingham. So we are to sentimentalize

p. 411

over the stones in Rowley that had been torn, by unfeeling paviers, from their companions of geologic ages, and exiled to the pavements of Birmingham, and then some of these little bereft companions, rising in a whirlwind and traveling, unerringly, if not miraculously, to rejoin the exiles. More dark companions. It is said that they were little black stones.

They fell again from the sky, two years later. In La Science Pour Tous, June 19, 1860, it is said that, according to the Wolverhampton Advertiser, a great number of little black stones had fallen, in a violent storm, at Wolverhampton. According to all records findable by me no such stones have ever fallen anywhere in Great Britain, except at Birmingham and Wolverhampton, which is 13 miles from Birmingham.

Eight years after the second occurrence, they fell again. English Mechanic, July 31, 1868—that stones "similar to, if not identical with the well-known Rowley ragstones" had fallen in Birmingham, having probably been carried from Rowley, in a whirlwind.

We were pleased with Dr. Phipson's story, but to tell of more of the little dark companions rising in a whirlwind and going unerringly from Rowley to rejoin the exiles in Birmingham is overdoing. That's not sentiment: that's mawkishness.

In the Birmingham Daily Post, May 30, 1868, is published a letter from Thomas Plant, a writer and lecturer upon meteorological subjects. Mr. Plant says, I think, that for one hour, morning of May 29, 1868, stones fell, in Birmingham, from the sky. His words may be interpretable in some other way, but it does not matter: the repeating falls are indication enough of what we're trying to find out—"From nine to ten, meteoric stones fell in immense quantities in various parts of town." "They resembled, in shape, broken pieces of Rowley ragstone … in every respect they were like the stones that fell in 1858." In the Post, June 1, Mr. Plant says that the stones of 1858 did fall from the sky, and were not fragments washed out of the pavement by rain, because many pounds of them had been gathered from a platform that was 20 feet above the ground.

It may be that for days before and after May 29, 1868, occasional stones fell from some unknown region stationary above Birmingham.

p. 412

[paragraph continues] In the Post, June 2, a correspondent writes that, upon the first of June, his niece, while walking in a field, was struck by a stone that injured her hand severely. He thinks that the stone had been thrown by some unknown person. In the Post, June 4, someone else writes that his wife, while walking down a lane, upon May 24th, had been cut on the head by a stone. He attributes this injury to stone-throwing by boys, but does not say that anyone had been seen to throw the stone.

Symons’ Met. Mag., 4-137:

That, according to the Birmingham Gazette, a great number of small, black stones had been found in the streets of Wolverhampton, May 25, 1869, after a severe storm. It is said that the stones were precisely like those that had fallen in Birmingham, the year before, and resembled Rowley ragstone outwardly, but had a different appearance when broken.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
New Lands, Charles Fort
- Plato Crater

A group of astronomers had been observing extraordinary lights in the lunar crater Plato. The lights had definite arrangement. They were so individualized that Birt and Elger, and the other selenographers, who had combined to study them, had charted and numbered them. They were fixed in position, but rose and fell in intensity.

It does seem to me that we have data of one school of communicationists after another coming into control of efforts upon the moon. At first our data related to single lights. They were extraordinary, and they seem to me to have been signals, but there seemed to be nothing of the organization that now does seem to be creeping into the fragmentary material that is the best that we can find. The grouped lights in Plato were so distinctive, so clear and even brilliant, that if such lights had ever shone before, it seems that they must have been seen by the Schroeters, Gruithuisens, Beers and Mädlers, who had studied and charted the features of the moon. For several of Gledhill's observations, from which I derive my impressions of these lights, see Rept. B. A., 1871-80—"I can only liken them to the small discs of stars, seen in the transit-instrument";

p. 433

[paragraph continues] "just like small stars in the transit instrument, upon a windy night!"

In August and September,. 1860, occurred a notable illumination of the spots in Group I. It was accompanied by a single light upon a distant spot.

February and March, 1870—illumination of another group.

April 17, 1870—another illumination in Plato, but back to the first group.

As to his observations of May 10-12, 1870, Birt gives his opinion that the lights of Plato were not effects of sunlight.

Upon the 13th of May, 1870, there was an "extraordinary display," according to Birt: 27 lights were seen by Pratt, and 28 by Elger, but only 4 by Gledhill, in Brighton. Atmospheric conditions may have made this difference, or the lights may have run up or down a scale from 4 to 28. As to independence of sunlight, Pratt says (Rept. B. A., 1871-88) as to this display, that only the fixed, charted points so shone, and that other parts of the crater were not illuminated, as they would have been to an incidence common throughout. In Pratt's opinion, and, I think, in the opinion of the other observers, these lights were volcanic. It seems to me that this opinion arose from a feeling that there should be something of an opinion: the idea that the lights might have been signals was not expressed by any of these astronomers that I know of. I note that, though many observers were, at this time, concentrating upon this one crater, there are no records find-able by me of such disturbance of detail as might be supposed to accompany volcanic action. The clear little lights seem to me to have been anything but volcanic.

The play of these lights of Plato—their modulations and their combinations—like luminous music—or a composition of signals in a code that even in this late day may be deciphered. It was like orchestration—and that something like a baton gave direction to Light 22, upon Aug. 12, 1870, to shine a leading part—"remarkable increase of brightness." No. 22 subsided, and the leading part shone out in No. 14. It, too, subsided, and No. 16 brightened.

Perhaps there were definite messages in a Morse-like code. There

p. 434

is a chance for the electricity in somebody's imagination to start crackling. Up to April, 1871, the selenographers had recorded 1,600 observations upon the fluctuations of the lights of Plato, and had drawn 37 graphs of individual lights. All graphs and other records were deposited by W. R. Birt in the Library of the Royal Astronomical Society, where presumably they are to this day. A Champollion may some day decipher hieroglyphics that may have been flashed from one world to another.

Plato has developed a reputation for transient lunar phenomena, including flashes of light, unusual colour patterns, and areas of hazy visibility. These anomalies are likely a result of seeing conditions, combined with the effects of different illumination angles of the Sun

A transient lunar phenomenon (TLP) or lunar transient phenomenon (LTP) is a short-lived light, color, or change in appearance on the surface of the Moon.

Claims of short-lived lunar phenomena go back at least 1,000 years, with some having been observed independently by multiple witnesses or reputable scientists. Nevertheless, the majority of transient lunar phenomenon reports are irreproducible and do not possess adequate control experiments that could be used to distinguish among alternative hypotheses to explain their origins.

Most lunar scientists will acknowledge that transient events such as outgassing and impact cratering do occur over geologic time: the controversy lies in the frequency of such events.

The term was created by Patrick Moore in his co-authorship of NASA Technical Report R-277 Chronological Catalog of Reported Lunar Events, published in 1968.[1]

Top Bottom