• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

So, two INTP's walk into a bar....

niteshift

Local time
Today 7:22 AM
-->
So, two INTP's walk into a bar.......

Finish the joke.

cheers, niteshift

Decaf

Professional Amateur
Local time
Yesterday 11:22 PM
-->
candy corn

niteshift

Local time
-->
Ah, right ! All dull manic despressives may now leave the room.

cheers, niteshift

Cobra

Local time
Today 1:22 AM
-->
...one says to the other, "How's it going?"
The other, only making very brief eye contact, replies, "Not much."
The first says, "Hm?"
The second says, "What?"
And there's an awkward pause where they realize not only that the comic shop that used to be there is not in fact there anymore, and they are quite apparently in a bar... but that they are so terrible with small talk that they failed to notice for a near minute... then they try to leave at the same time, and they can't figure out who's gonna walk through the exit first, and they do that awkward slow lean and half-step toward the door rapidly (but silently) changing from "Okay, I'm gonna go" to "After you" and back again via the most uneasy set of body language gestures, some of which the other is not even catching because they're so rampantly trying to avoid eye contact, all while the one INTP is holding the door for the other thinking to himself, "Go," while the one he's holding it for is going, "I'M SO CONFUSED," and then they both think, "Why the fuck is Rascal Flats playing in a bar on the north side of Chicago?"

And as they look at each other in that moment, they realize, "Oh my god. I left my Super Nintendo on," and they immediately work out their exit strategy and go back to their respective homes.

Ermine

is watching and taking notes
Local time
Yesterday 11:22 PM
-->
casually playing guitar in my mental arena
...one says to the other, "How's it going?"
The other, only making very brief eye contact, replies, "Not much."
The first says, "Hm?"
The second says, "What?"
And there's an awkward pause where they realize not only that the comic shop that used to be there is not in fact there anymore, and they are quite apparently in a bar... but that they are so terrible with small talk that they failed to notice for a near minute... then they try to leave at the same time, and they can't figure out who's gonna walk through the exit first, and they do that awkward slow lean and half-step toward the door rapidly (but silently) changing from "Okay, I'm gonna go" to "After you" and back again via the most uneasy set of body language gestures, some of which the other is not even catching because they're so rampantly trying to avoid eye contact, all while the one INTP is holding the door for the other thinking to himself, "Go," while the one he's holding it for is going, "I'M SO CONFUSED," and then they both think, "Why the fuck is Rascal Flats playing in a bar on the north side of Chicago?"

And as they look at each other in that moment, they realize, "Oh my god. I left my Super Nintendo on," and they immediately work out their exit strategy and go back to their respective homes.

That is so amazingly realistic. Just nix the Super Nintendo, and I guarantee that it's happened to me before. Kudos.

mormeguil

Redshirt
Local time
Today 2:22 AM
-->
I know i'm going to shame you all but...I have been going to bar pretty often lately lol. Dancing bar too (but i'm a very bad dancer, not the wors but o well :p) It's pretty nice actually :)

Kuu

>>Loading
Local time
Today 12:22 AM
-->

Inappropriate Behavior

is peeing on the carpet
Local time
Today 2:22 AM
-->
What kind of bar are we talking about here?

Two INTPs walk into a bar and hit their heads on it, causing bleeding. It's a rusty iron bar so they go and get tetanus boosters.

Claverhouse

Royalist Freicorps Feldgendarme
Local time
-->
They each get out a book and ignore what the other is saying.

Claverhouse :phear:

Top Bottom