• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.

Your Most Hated Movies

Jennywocky

guud languager
I absolutely hate Austin Powers. I understand that it was created to be over the top but it is weird and creepy and at times it appears that Austin resembles a paedophile. I severely detest Batman versus Superman. The story had so much potential but there were so many ideas that were so separate but they were all combined to become one plot and it was extremely confusing.
I hated the second Austin powers, mostly because heather Graham just didn't have comic timing/delivery here. (She's been decent in a few other things.) I guess you either like Austin himself or you think he's a creep.... I liked Dr. Evil, Scott Evil, and Mini-Me as an ongoing gag the most, I think. Hilarious situations there....

There are pars of Batman vs Superman I liked, and I would suggest watching the Extended Cut if either simply because it actually makes the movie make more sense than the Theatrical Cut... but it should have just been better. It's just that Zack Snyder can do cool visuals, but he has trouble with story and directing actors. He's got a 'black thumb' ... he can reduce the dramatic quality of any movie he touches, even if they are visually kind of cool at times.

Serac

Prolific Member
Harry Potter and Star Wars. They are just means of escapism for nerds. Lord of the Rings gets a pass for being visually and cinematographically beautiful.

Cognisant

Condescending Bastard
"Prometheus" was a stupid movie but if you're kinda drunk you can watch it, then there's "Alien: Covenant" which took everything bad about "Prometheus" and did it worse.

Actually no the bit in "Prometheus" where they blew up the engineer-alien's head by running increasinly large amounts of current through it, that was inspired, that was truly awe inquiringly stupid, that has to be the single dumbest scene in cinema history.

Jennywocky

guud languager
"Prometheus" was a stupid movie but if you're kinda drunk you can watch it, then there's "Alien: Covenant" which took everything bad about "Prometheus" and did it worse.

Actually no the bit in "Prometheus" where they blew up the engineer-alien's head by running increasinly large amounts of current through it, that was inspired, that was truly awe inquiringly stupid, that has to be the single dumbest scene in cinema history.
were you kinda drunk when watching them? lol

I gotta say, out of all the stuff they screwed up in those two movies, blowing up an alien head was at least amusing and not the most-dumb thing.... just a bit more like something you'd see in a "Harold and Kumar Travel to the Stars" film or something...

Manipulator

analyse, manipulate
"Mulholland Drive" by David Lynch. Such a pathetic Hollywood attempt at creating an "artsy" and "different" type of film. Meanwhile the whole thing is just bland nonsense.
Lynch is actually one of these directors, who creates what he wants, not some cash-oriented crap like Avengers.
Speaking of which, I hate all Marvel movies, they are good for kids only.

I hate most movies
Somewhat I agree, because I watched about 300 movies, while my much younger sisters have watched more than 700. I only watch those movies that I know will be good or I watch with ppl to spent somewhat time with them. (in that way I watched some Avenger shit)
2 girls 1 cup. What was seen will never be unseen.
Actually I forgot what happened there :)

Personally, I hate sci-fi movies the most, because I have the good knowledge in science and I know what is stupid and impossible. So it's pain in the ass watching something that is illogical and not possible. [so bad that there will be never hard sci-fi movies, because it would require a lot of money to make and most ppl are too stupid to understand it, so the movie wouldn't make any money :c ]

the actual movies that I rated as 1/10
-Melancholia
-Yume
-Artificial Intelligence: AI
-Laurence Anyways
-The ring
-Twilight series (but I liked first one)

The reason behind those ratings are that I couldn't understand these, they seemed just totally stupid or untrue for me.

Cognisant

Condescending Bastard
Jennywocky said:
I gotta say, out of all the stuff they screwed up in those two movies, blowing up an alien head was at least amusing and not the most-dumb thing.... just a bit more like something you'd see in a "Harold and Kumar Travel to the Stars" film or something...
When people are scared their ability to think is impaired so dumb stuff that happens in frightening circumstances (running in a straight line from the rolling spaceship) is forgivable. I can also understand the scientists taking off their helmets and and not following the appropriate procedures while investigating the alien ship, they're making momentous discoveries and there's a distinct lack of oversight; they're unsupervised kids in a toys & candy store so of course they're misbehaving.

But the engineer's head, that's the sort of thing you take home with you, it's literally priceless (if you were to sell it the starting bid would be in the billions), preserving it so it can be meticulously studied is of the absolute utmost importance and you don't need to be a scientist to know that. Dissecting it on site would be dumb but I could understand that, as I said they're unsupervised kids in a toys & candy store, but there's nothing to be gained by electrocuting it (except to watch it twitch I suppose, even if it somehow briefly miraculously regained consciousness it has no lungs with which to speak) and everything to be lost which is exactly what happened.

It couldn't have gone any other way, the knew they were going to destroy a priceless sample and they did it anyway! These aren't scientists they're vandals.

Also, getting lost? Bullshit they did, that was 100% them lying so they could stay on the alien ship.

Top Bottom