• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Weird reoccurring dream

onesteptwostep

Junior Hegelian
Local time
Today 2:22 PM
-->
So there's this dream I have where there are these books about horror stories, and supposedly in the dream I'm not supposed to look into them for some reason. There's like 32 volumes of them, and in the dream I'm ordering them from 1 to 32. I have different versions of the books it looks like, but I'm still ordering them the best I can. Some are paperback, some are like posters, and some are different editions I guess.

I don't believe in dream meanings or anything, but I wonder, what could they mean, or what do you think they suggest?

PmjPmj

Full of stars.
Local time
Today 5:22 AM
-->
You're having a hard time organising yourself.

:smoker:

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 6:22 PM
-->
Keep us updated I want to know where this goes.

onesteptwostep

Junior Hegelian
Local time
Today 2:22 PM
-->
Oh and I should clarity, it's like a collection. I don't have 32 books, I think there are supposed to be 32 books but I shouldn't go up to 32 books. In this dream, there were more books than last time.

Keep us updated I want to know where this goes.

Yeah will try, but they come in like intervals of like weeks or even months. I can't even remember the last time I had the last dream. Seems like weeks ago. Or maybe the whole dream is like a deja vu..

gps

INTP 5w4 Iconoclast
Local time
Today 1:22 AM
-->
Also sounds similar to a picture I saw in a psychology text book associated with Obsessive-compulsive disorder.
A person is given an assortment of books with different sizes, authors, titles, subjects.
An Obsessive-Compulsive may enter into an interminable loop attempting to find THE BEST
way of grouping/organizing the books.
When ordered by size they are not ordered by author, subject, or title name.
When ordered by author they are not ordered by size, title, or subject.
And so on.

The unspecified horror might BE that no optimal way of Ordering the Chaos is possible; only some horrific sub-optimal juxtaposing intractable to INTP logic.

Top Bottom