• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Musical taste.

BurnedOut

Beloved Antichrist
Local time
Today 6:09 PM
-->
Let's talk about our musical tastes.
Personally, I'm quite inclined towards music with a high tempo with linear beats. The only exception is the high tempo drums of thrash metal and metalcore which don't sound fractal in nature. To be precise, my favorite drum beats are that used in DnB. About guitars? I prefer high octane riffs which are downturned and shredder solos and solos in general too. To sum it up, I like old school heavy and thrash metal and metalcore guitar riffs. I prefer alternative rock as well except if the tempo is too low or the song is too slow in general. Classical music is boring for me except when I'm meditating. The only type of electronic music I like is DnB with a very high tempo eg. Be Electric.
I'm usually tolerant of most genres but I dislike mainstream pop and rock and bland classical music with slow tempos.

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
Today 7:39 AM
-->

anti thesis

Redshirt
Local time
Today 7:39 PM
-->
Me? Any complicated music with seemingly random rhytm and beats where I'm the only one around able to decipher the melodical pattern. Not necessarily had to have lyrics but it applies just the same.

Ex-User (14663)

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 12:39 PM
-->
I like progressive techno music with atmospheric synths/sampling and minor-scale melodies. I think the song that originally set me onto that path was Fatboy Slim's "Right here right now" which I heard as a little kid. It blew my mind when I first heard it, and usually still does.

Last edited:

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
I like progressive techno music with atmospheric synths/sampling and minor-scale melodies. I think the song that originally set me onto that path was Fatboy Slim's "Right here right now" which I heard as a little kid. It blew my mind when I first heard it, and usually still does.

That song pops up on my Youtube Autoplay sometimes. It's not bad, but I can see how a young Serac would dig it a lot.

Lateral

Too busy thinking to make any decisions.
Local time
Today 8:39 AM
-->
I believe all INTPs should listen to Tool at least once.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->

anti thesis

Redshirt
Local time
Today 7:39 PM
-->
Guess you must try Adam F then. All in his Colours album.

Sandman

Mr. K
Local time
-->
Complex, layered music of all genres, from JS Bach, Viuvaldi and Handel to the Cure., Earth Wind & Fire, Birthday Massacre , Roxy Music and Yes.

I find 'simple' music like the Beatle's "Yesterday" and folk music to be thin, tinny, boring. I consider most rap not to qualify as music at all; its devoid of melody and harmony, with a droning beat and talking. Just kill me now, lol

ZenRaiden

One atom of me
Local time
-->
I like any good music. It dont matter what it is.

Montalbanov

Dreamer
Local time
Today 1:39 PM
-->
I love music. I like specific and old school genres, like italodisco, synthpop, darkwave, vaporwave, 80s, 90s, dance, pop, detroit techno, chicago house, house, 00s hits, some arbic artists, some balkan artists. Spotify and Youtube are my best friends

Top Bottom