• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.

Greetings!

Gerti

Resident Librarian
Hey! I'm hailing from Southern Italy (Campania region), although I'm from Indiana. I'm working on my undergrad in Info. and Library Science, hoping to go on for an MLS to be a librarian.

I read a lot, but most of my time that would be spent doing so is spent studying for my college classes.

I listen to a wide range of music, but I love jazz (Frank Sinatra, Bobby Darin, Ella Fitzgerald, Dave Brubeck, Bill Chase) and rock. I hold a slightly irrational contempt for country (I don't like the stuff they sing about, and the fact that it's always in a major key really grates on my nerves), but I love bluegrass and (old) gospel music.

I travel a lot (just went to Switzerland with some friends over the weekend) and love anything culturally different. I also love different country's coffee shops, yarn stores (or wool shops, if you're British).

My biggest pet peeve is bad spelling, bad grammar, and online abbreviations. I do occasionally use abbreviations, but not often. However I usually do not correct people if I can help it.

I have grown up in a family with two NTJ parents, and two older NF sisters, which has been (and still is) interesting.

It is nice to find a place where I don't have to put exclamation marks at the end of my sentences when I'm introducing myself. I spend a lot of time on my online classes with a lot of SF women who use exclamation marks like most people use ketchup on steak.

Claverhouse

Royalist Freicorps Feldgendarme
Welcome. Italy sounds tempting in this season.

Claverhouse :phear:

loveofreason

echoes through time
Hi Gerti, I'm new here too.

Hope to read more from you.

Top Bottom