• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Funny vids

Gather_Wanderer

Space Jokes.
Local time
Today 1:32 AM
-->
Recently participated in the funny images thread and didn't see one for vids, so I thought I'd start one. Also, this first video I'm about to post is the entire inspiration behind this. I had to have weirded out a few people on the train today when I couldn't stop myself from chuckling at this....this piece of utter ridiculousness.

I mean really, I am at a loss for words here.

YouTube - Videl's Ultra Spirit Bomb

"Videl's Ultra Spirit Bomb" (Lyrics)

TOWWW-NNAAAA!!!...HEH CHILAAAAA!!!!!........

NAA-NIIII-NA OH-TO TEH-TAAH MOH KI BOOOH-WAAAAAH!!...

HEEYYY DA HEEYY DA

POOOWW PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Translated by Gather_Wanderer.

Last edited:

Dimensional Transition

Bill Cosbor, conqueror of universes
Local time
Today 7:32 AM
-->
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWAEdZ4jVv0
I love this video so much. The guy's other videos are great, too.

I guess it's a little toilet-humor like... But the songs are SO DAMN CATCHY. Seriously, just listen to that funky happy music.

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
Today 4:02 PM
-->
I pronounce jachian the victor!

I read the wiki article but never witnessed the sheer power of the game first hand.

Gather_Wanderer

Space Jokes.
Local time
-->
Upon first contact with alien invaders to planet earth at their arrival, if that ever so famous mistranslation was said/declared by the invaders, for just a brief moment all of the planet's gamers would laugh in unison.

Man, that would be an epic way to be wiped out of existence.

Alien response: "Stop laughing. We Kill you. You stop now."

And then more rofl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWAEdZ4jVv0
I love this video so much. The guy's other videos are great, too.

I guess it's a little toilet-humor like... But the songs are SO DAMN CATCHY. Seriously, just listen to that funky happy music.

This makes me think of what the Joker would be like if he was a sexually inspired criminal instead of being a chaotically inspired one.

Iximi

Local time
Today 12:32 AM
-->
What? I don't think I'm on enough drugs for this thread :confused:.

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
Yesterday 11:32 PM
-->

Gather_Wanderer

Space Jokes.
Local time
-->
I posted this in remembrance of what is probably one of the most difficult video games series of all time, Ecco the Dolphin. I got this game when I was in the 3rd grade and thought at first "WTF? Why did my dad buy me this gay dolphin game? What does he really think of me? (excuse the poor use of language/slur here. I'm just trying to recapture the most accurate recollection of my thoughts at the time and that is...it.") But as I got into the game, it had a very dark storyline, very haunting music and was quite the challenge to say the least, filled with lots and lots of puzzles and mazes. This guy's commentary throughout his playthrough is just a hilarious reminder of what all of us Ecco veterans had to go through in order to beat the game, some years ago.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Hidenozuke#p/u/36/Hfu5gOwHQ1w

Minuend

pat pat
Local time
-->
Ecco was good stuff.

Oh, it seemed I have been reduced to one-liners. Ah, thy Minuend where arst though spirit faded? Shall it not be passed that The Rose of Camelot offers the destructor of swift betrayal and the ever-lasting effect of the drowned strength? Makers of shrouded intention wrecks havoc on thy name! Leave us!

Roddick

Redshirt
Local time
Today 6:32 AM
-->

Ozymandias

Person
Local time
-->

Hadoblado

think again losers