• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.

Can We Guess Your Highest Education Level?

washti

tellurian
Local time
Today, 10:44
It must be design by Shakespeare enthusiast. I get most answers wrong about his work.
And I didnt know about Mars iron and suflor in Bible. So elemental knowledge lack in british literature and chemistry.

Adaire

Hurdurr da aDministruturr.
Local time
Today, 01:44
I think this is more of a 'can we guess if you at least attended/slept though 1st semester gen eds/western highschool' type quiz and then inevitably 'Golly gee, you're so smart! Thanks for looking at 80 pages of ads.'

90% btw

Grayman

Team Ignorant
Local time
Today, 01:44
They will give anyone a PhD these days! I didn't have to go to school to get it.

Jennywocky

guud languager
Local time
Today, 04:44
A PhD for answering those questions? lolz.

It's all pretty much entry level stuff in various fields... about on par with the Scarecrow's doctorate in "A Wizard of Oz."

Hadoblado

I em Hedo I like smell of grass
Local time
Today, 18:14
I think this is more of a 'can we guess if you at least attended/slept though 1st semester gen eds/western highschool' type quiz and then inevitably 'Golly gee, you're so smart! Thanks for looking at 80 pages of ads.'

90% btw
Hello sir, I would like one [smarts self-esteem] please. All I have is this [ad revenue]. Eighty [ad revenue]? That's outrageous! I'll take it.

Jokes on you, I have adblock. Joke's on me, the questions I got right were so easy that the questions I got wrong made me feel terrible.

Local time
Today, 02:44
[smarts self-esteem]
Yes because I take these tests seriously and know that their accuracy is superb.

It was a fun test, I put it in the tests subform, negative reactions so far, this will be added to my mental notes.

Hadoblado

I em Hedo I like smell of grass
Local time
Today, 18:14
Sorry dude. I mean no offense. I can't remember the last time I had something good to say about any of these tests. Maybe I'm just habitually dickish? I don't like what they represent, even if people do seem to enjoy them.

Pyropyro

Magos Biologis
Local time
Today, 16:44
Why do I need to understand English Literature to get a PhD? I got the science and history items right though.

@ Hado - As long as people are just having fun then it's all good. If they expect that they're suddenly an academic after getting these tests then that would be a big problem (kinda like googling WebMD magically makes you a doctor).

@ Anime - you're taking these tests too seriously. A way more accurate way of determining if you're hot enough to be PhD is if you have the ability to stay sane during the almost a decade worth of doing your PhD.

onesteptwostep

I'm smart and stuff.
Local time
Today, 17:44
Pretty much got all the Shakespeare stuff wrong, but still got my Ph.D =D

Local time
Today, 02:44
Thanks to Serac we have a baseline for the test.

1. 0% - Highschool Graduate
2. 25% - Bachelors Degree
3. 50% - Masters Degree
4. 75% - PhD
5. underpants
6. ?
7. Profit
8. 100% - Tenure

Local time
Today, 03:44
Your Score: 73%
PhD
Congratulations - you got your doctorate! It's clear that you've put in some solid years in grad school.

Top Bottom