• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

UPGRADE AT 10 AM --- GMT

Ragnar

A Master From Germany
Local time
Today 6:51 AM
-->
The Major upgrade reference in our last, shall start at 10.00 AM UTC/GMT, in an hour.

https://www.intpforum.com/threads/large-upgrade-arriving-plus-aramis-adieu-forever.27630/

One may have to re-log in.

It may take an hour. Be aware, things may go wrong, things may go awry from the changes, and things may look different for a while. We are juggling chicks here.

[ Very gently ]

__shameimaru_aya_touhou_drawn_by_kototoki__3df5c1539ee45aa02e044f54bd8f625b.jpg

For some reason, my computer now references London Time as LMT : which really seems to mean Local Mean Time,

UT1, a version of Universal Time, is the Local Mean Time at the prime meridian in Greenwich, London. It is one of the components used to calculate Coordinated Universal Time (UTC), the time scale used to determine local times worldwide.

Naturally with something as basic and necessitous as Time, they don't want to over-complicate things.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 7:51 PM
-->
"Are those her children?"
tech.jpg

Ragnar

A Master From Germany
Local time
-->
Done at last. Took 1 hour, 40 minutes.

Remains to be seen what has happened --- although Reactions [ ghastly little 'like' etc. ] smilies will be turned off, and these sharing bits below once I find the switches.

Coggie: no she is the girl reporter, Aya. They are the Yakumo Family.

Although behaving just like two sisters and their child; Yukari is a Youkai who owns Ran, a nine-tailed fox Shikigami, who in turn owns Chen, a beloved small cat Shikigami.

There's nowt like family...

Ant complaints etc. regarding changes can go here. And I'll start with the fact the posting box elements seem more intrusive...

Still, at least it's not Fat Slab Style yet...

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 7:51 PM
-->
Coggie: no she is the girl reporter, Aya. They are the Yakumo Family.
I know just making fun:
Ran said:
Are those her children?
Because y'know she's a bird youkai and having children out of wedlock would be scandalous in their pesudo-edo-era society.

Ragnar

A Master From Germany
Local time
-->
Indeed.

So far, turned off Sharing options, and found out --- not quickly since they barely mention such changes; as devs they expect people just to do what they say * --- how to revert Avatars from that new Doughnut-Shaped roundness back to squares again [ that show all the image ].

* One has to change the 'Avatar Border Radius' from 50% to 2px in every style [ theme ] --- first finding 'Style Properties' . This is not... intuitive.

The only place I found that indicated this:

Kuu

>>Loading
Local time
Today 12:51 AM
-->
The avatar overlay icon that shows online status is oddly positioned.

Ragnar

A Master From Germany
Local time
-->
I know. That was the result of their instruction on how to revert it to a square.

Am going to mention this in a question to their forum later, which will include no way to turn off 'Reactions' [ vile little 'like'/'hate' buttons ] --- they seem to be turned off by default [ but one has to check for this in Style Templates ], but I deleted as many as possible --- apart from the one LIKE button, because that's a 'default' !!!

Plus no obvious way to turn off the all-dancing procession of 'last poster avatar on the forum list'.

If people want it, I would keep it, but it looks rather gaudy.

Anyone, feel free to suggest any other questions to be asked.

toki

ıʞoʇ
Local time
Today 2:51 AM
-->
you can block the online status avatar overlay w ab+

dai

Redshirt
Local time
Today 7:51 AM
-->
Dang those are adorable. Who drew them ? TC ?

byhisello99

Local time
Today 1:51 AM
-->
INTJ here, just stumbling around. Will likely lurk for a while.

Top Bottom