• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Split from 2016 Presidential Race

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
Today 8:16 AM
-->
Have you studied the Civil War and Reconstruction?

Neither is required to spot where you went wrong... But I'm not after a debate today :D just some feedback. Take or leave.

420MuNkEy

Banned
Local time
Today 2:16 AM
-->
Re: 2016 Presidential Race

Neither is required to spot where you went wrong... But I'm not after a debate today :D just some feedback. Take or leave.
Your position is stupid. I don't want to debate that, just giving feedback. Take it or leave it.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->

Blacks, Irish, Jews, Asians, Natives, etc. The US has a lot of oppression on its hands, but somehow black people are the only ones still using it as an excuse well after the fact.

Thats debatable.. Jew Card is never used up.
Neithers the Muslim card.
The Irish and the blacks dont forget the Irish card.
And there is still the whole native card...

No need to butt into my and Tbergs convo.
A, b, c yourself out.

420MuNkEy

Banned
Local time
-->

Thats debatable..
...but you won't do that, will you?
Jew Card is never used up.
Neithers the Muslim card.
I never said nor implied it was. Good job on missing the entire context of the thread.

The Irish and the blacks dont forget the Irish card.
What are you even saying? This sentence doesn't make any fucking sense.
Are you trying to say that both the Irish and black people remember that Irish people were historically oppressed in the US? If so, what relevance does that have to my statement?
And there is still the whole native card...
...what about it?

No need to butt into my and Tbergs convo.
A, b, c yourself out.
This is a thread, not a private conversation. You're talking absolute nonsense, essentially just doing a drive-by insult and contributing absolutely nothing to the ongoing discussion and expecting to be free from criticism by saying "I'm right. You're wrong. It's not open for discussion."

Seriously, fuck you. You're no better than a jabbering mental patient.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->

Lul. Wind up somebody who cares for what you have to say. I have to leave the internet right now, if that adds any perspective as to why I'm not entering any debates at this hour.

420MuNkEy

Banned
Local time
-->

Lul. Wind up some one who cares for what you have to say.
I have to leave the internet right now, if that adds any perspective as to why I'm not entering any debates at this hour.
Yeah, because it's totally reasonable to insert yourself into a conversation, adding nothing of value, throw in a few insults and incoherent babbling that makes sense to nobody but yourself, and then expect people to care about your personal circumstances...

The fact that you don't have time is not the fault of mine or anyone else. It's, in fact, completely irrelevant. Come back when you have something of substance to say or expect more of the same criticism.

Brontosaurie

Banned
Local time
Today 9:16 AM
-->

I expect Blarraun and Kuu to roll in at any moment now, saying Sinny91 "has a point though".

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->

Yeah, because it's totally reasonable to insert yourself into a conversation, adding nothing of value, throw in a few insults and incoherent babbling that makes sense to nobody but yourself, and then expect people to care about your personal circumstances...

The fact that you don't have time is not the fault of mine or anyone else. It's, in fact, completely irrelevant. Come back when you have something of substance to say or expect more of the same criticism.

I can barely be arsed to deal with you.. but as you are so adamant..

I was seconding Jenny's notion that 'full legal equality' extended to black people in the US has hardly solved the problem of inherent racism in the US.

Then Tberg asked me a question, which I answered for him.

Then you butt your big fat nose in and *addressed me directly* with a satirical insult, which didn't even contribute a meaningful sentence to the discussion, but was clearly designed just to irritate me.

So then I told you butt your big fat nose out of where it doesn't belong.. and then you tried to engage me in a debate, which I kindly explained I couldn't attend... and yet you still continue to bug me... accusing me of throwing around insults, could you quote me on those insults?? I think not.

I like to squash bugs.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->

...but you won't do that, will you?

Here I am.. where are you? Oh yeah offline. Duhhhh. According to your logic, you shouldn't go around starting things if you have personal circumstances which might pull you away from them.

I never said nor implied it was. Good job on missing the entire context of the thread.

What are you even saying? This sentence doesn't make any fucking sense.
Are you trying to say that both the Irish and black people remember that Irish people were historically oppressed in the US? If so, what relevance does that have to my statement?

...what about it?

I was thinking out loud, untwist those knickers of yours.

This is a thread, not a private conversation.

Hence why I told you not to bother addressing me, you wouldn't know that I don't want to address me if I don't tell you so.

You're talking absolute nonsense, essentially just doing a drive-by insult and contributing absolutely nothing to the ongoing discussion and expecting to be free from criticism by saying "I'm right. You're wrong. It's not open for discussion."

Seriously, fuck you. You're no better than a jabbering mental patient.

You sound really angry and for what? I wasn't fucking talking to you, you involved yourself. Feel free to ignore this, and uninvolve yourself.

Your run down of my interaction is far removed from the truth. Projecting much?

420MuNkEy

Banned
Local time
-->

I was seconding Jenny's notion that 'full legal equality' extended to black people in the US has hardly solved the problem of inherent racism in the US.
and this leaves you free from criticism because reasons, right?

Then Tberg asked me a question, which I answered for him.
After you essentially said "YEAH! WHAT THAT PERSON SAID!" in the most retarded and broken English I've ever encountered - ie, contributing nothing of substance to an ongoing conversation. You are the one who is imposing yourself on a conversation, which is fine, but have something to fucking say.

Then you butt your big fat nose in and *addressed me directly* with a satirical insult, which didn't even contribute a meaningful sentence to the discussion, but was clearly designed just to irritate me.

So then I told you butt your big fat nose out of where it doesn't belong.. and then you tried to engage me in a debate, which I kindly explained I couldn't attend... and yet you still continue to bug me... accusing me of throwing around insults, could you quote me on those insults?? I think not.

I like to squash bugs.
Saying "you're wrong but I'm not going to explain why" is pretty fucking insulting, idiot. Here, let me quote you (again):

Here I am.. where are you? Oh yeah offline. Duhhhh. According to your logic, you shouldn't go around starting things if you have personal circumstances which might pull you away from them.
Jesus fucking christ, are you actually a retarded person? Seriously, are you trying to advance this as a rational thought? It's asynchronous communication you fucking nitwit. Are you unfamiliar with the concept? It's not new.

Do you write people letters telling them that you don't have enough time to write letters? I mean, fuck, did your parents have any children that lived? I've met people with Downs Syndrome that make more sense on average than you.

Also, still waiting on that substance...

Hence why I told you not to bother addressing me, you wouldn't know that I don't want to address me if I don't tell you so.
I don't give half a shit what you want. Don't like it? Fuck off.

You sound really angry and for what? I wasn't fucking talking to you, you involved yourself. Feel free to ignore this, and uninvolve yourself.

Your run down of my interaction is far removed from the truth. Projecting much?
You serve as a reminder that people as stupid as you exist in the world. You have nothing to say except shit that is staggeringly vacuous. This isn't news either - the whole forum knows it and can see how fucking dumb you are - all the time, every time. You never have shit to say other than a snide comment here or there that you're unwilling to defend and then expect people not to engage you on it.

Again, this is a forum, not a private conversation. Everything is on the record and everything is open to comment. If you don't have shit to say - don't say shit. It's a waste of everyone's time.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->

and this leaves you free from criticism because reasons, right?

After you essentially said "YEAH! WHAT THAT PERSON SAID!" in the most retarded and broken English I've ever encountered - ie, contributing nothing of substance to an ongoing conversation. You are the one who is imposing yourself on a conversation, which is fine, but have something to fucking say.

Saying "you're wrong but I'm not going to explain why" is pretty fucking insulting, idiot. Here, let me quote you (again):

Jesus fucking christ, are you actually a retarded person? Seriously, are you trying to advance this as a rational thought? It's asynchronous communication you fucking nitwit. Are you unfamiliar with the concept? It's not new.

Do you write people letters telling them that you don't have enough time to write letters? I mean, fuck, did your parents have any children that lived? I've met people with Downs Syndrome that make more sense on average than you.

Also, still waiting on that substance...

I don't give half a shit what you want. Don't like it? Fuck off.

You serve as a reminder that people as stupid as you exist in the world. You have nothing to say except shit that is staggeringly vacuous. This isn't news either - the whole forum knows it and can see how fucking dumb you are - all the time, every time. You never have shit to say other than a snide comment here or there that you're unwilling to defend and then expect people not to engage you on it.

Again, this is a forum, not a private conversation. Everything is on the record and everything is open to comment. If you don't have shit to say - don't say shit. It's a waste of everyone's time.

You're making a none issue an issue.

Nuff said. I'd play but I dont like your tone, and you bore the fuck out of me. No need to respond - for the second time - you're wasting pixel space. But I notice that you couldn't quote me on the shit which you accused me of, just more projection. :twisteddevil:

420MuNkEy

Banned
Local time
-->

You're making a none issue an issue.
You don't get to decide what other people consider an issue.

Nuff said. I'd play but I dont like your tone, and you bore the fuck out of me. No need to respond - for the second time - you're wasting pixel space.
Oh, I see you're at it again with the "don't criticize me" statements. You expressing disinterest in being responded to is not a good way to get what you (claim to) want. Don't want me to respond? Don't author stupid posts.

But I notice that you couldn't quote me on the shit which you accused me of, just more projection. :twisteddevil:
Despite the fact that I did... rather explicitly...

kora

Omg wow imo
Local time
-->

Is it me or are people just randomly flaming Sinny for not much of a reason at all these days.

*backs away slowly*
please don't include me in the drama though...I'm scared :phear:

The Gopher

President
Local time
Today 7:16 PM
-->

Is it me or are people just randomly flaming Sinny for not much of a reason at all these days.

*backs away slowly*
please don't include me in the drama though...I'm scared :phear:

Well it's about 80/20 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom