• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

new guy's welcome

noisewar

null
Local time
Today 5:19 PM
-->
I have to say that I am relieved to find this forum. I am an INTP, so much in fact that literally everything written about our behavior is dead on accurate. This personality trait has made my life quite a trip, gotten me in trouble, lead me toward success, made friends, ruined relationships and made me stronger. I am 25 years old, work in IT(go figure) and I am an active musician, I am really happy that there is a place where other people get what it is like to be this way.

Inappropriate Behavior

is peeing on the carpet
Local time
Today 12:19 PM
-->
Welcome to the bearer of cacophony, I remember noisewars to be rather annoying during my college dorm years. Especially when it was one guy playing the Stones at top volume and another playing rap (like the Fat Boys, it was the 80s).

Anyway, I think you'll fit right in.

flow

Audiophile/Insomniac
Local time
Today 10:19 AM
-->
What's your noise preference? Are you on last.fm (this seems to be my standard question)? Welcome home.. watch out of the bats.:smiley_emoticons_mr

snowqueen

mysteriously benevolent
Local time
Today 5:19 PM
-->
Welcome noisewar - and that is a seriously disturbing avatar. Yes, you'll be fine here.

Top Bottom