• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

MBTI cartoons

Cogitant

Fiducial Observer
Local time
Today 2:38 AM
-->
Just this for now, should be more to come.

#1 INTP male

[bimgx=250]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t310/excogitant/Aced_zpse5f8lt28.jpg[/bimgx]

-This is my own original cartoon art, you can use it for whatever, toilet paper for all I care.

TheManBeyond

Banned
Local time
-->
Objects in the mirror might look closer than they
Looks like a jonkie after being kicked out of a Chinese restaurant
Waitress saying: imma calling the police, dials, starts talking and this guy shows his card
I would go with ESFP going Ni mode

But perhaps could be just one of those nerds who dresses as their favourite hero so INTP is possible too

Cogitant

Fiducial Observer
Local time
-->
I intended absolutely nothing to do with Chinese restaurants or the police or any odd and terrifying situation xD tho it did make me giggle.

Neo from the Matrix and the 10th Doctor (Who) influenced it. The ace of spades is used symbolically here (top trump where spades = intellect).

Rixus

I introverted think. Therefore, I am.
Local time
-->
The 10th Doctor is ENTP. Neo is indeed INTP, but I don't recall ever seeing another draped in leather, nor playing a card tricks.

Normally you wouldn't notice an INTP male because we're invisible, or at least camouflaged to look like humans. Possible giveaways include harmonious colour schemes and un-ironed shirts. Dressing up like that is more of an ESF attention seeking "I'm an artist look at me" kind of thing.

Cogitant

Fiducial Observer
Local time
-->
Normally you wouldn't notice an INTP male because we're invisible, or at least camouflaged to look like humans. Possible giveaways include harmonious colour schemes and un-ironed shirts. Dressing up like that is more of an ESF attention seeking "I'm an artist look at me" kind of thing.

This is true I guess, and the very fact that we're all indoors and pasty skinned, right now when the sun is shining, says a lot TBF

Perhaps my cartoon is too idealistic/less realistic ;)

Not known too many ESF types, I know an ENFP and she's scary enough hehe

My dad's INTP too, he's an electrical engineer (hardware guy), but he no way looks normal (long hair, corduroy trousers, strange shirts) even despite the fact that he hardly ever goes anywhere. +The other INTPs I know are slightly kooky (including me)

-I'll come up with a more realistic set + stop allowing my fantasising about men getting in the way :P

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
Yesterday 9:38 PM
-->
that cartoon... reminds me of the discussion yesterday about clutter vs dirt.

I am fine with clutter (you should see the clothes tossed around my room and how my desk gets cluttered with papers and books and CDs), but it kind of repulses me to see half-eaten food and pieces of food and dirt and actual trash mixed in with all the regular stuff or coating a work surface.

Cluttery? Sure. Dirty? No.

Cogitant

Fiducial Observer
Local time
-->
Yeh I edited it out because perhaps it wasn't as apt as I first thought.
-My place is cluttered with books, papers and general weird (I see an old gfx card on the table beside 3 books, headphones and a coffee mug for example).
I throw food remnants asap however :)

TheManBeyond

Banned
Local time
-->
Objects in the mirror might look closer than they
quick take on INTPs

N9AkDpd.jpg

hopefully i'm not invading your thread i just got inspired by u and wanted to share

Cogitant

Fiducial Observer
Local time
-->
Awesome :D
Inspiration rocks. The more the better.
Is pretty street-art trippy that. Like it.

-OK got the not so idealistic/realistic version of INTP done.
It's a rough pen and ink doodle, so not the best, but, regardless:

[bimgx=750]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t310/excogitant/Image%2018_zpsi6pxmic5.jpg[/bimgx]

The Gopher

President
Local time
Today 11:38 AM
-->
I know what you were going for. I've seen many INTP's who want to look like that or think they look like that.

Rixus

Local time
-->
Both the last pictures are probably closer. Given that I'm currently sat at my desk in work. There are 7 piles of papers, most of which have a purpose but I'm not really sure what a couple of the piles are for or where they came from. For some reason there is a large multi pack of gluten free cornflakes (this is a running joke as they've been there for more than six months) along with a few other pieces of useful junk.

I also have a strange display of things collected over the years - 2 lego tanks (one has a driver with it), a damaged Cylon Raider named Scar, a miniature cheese grater, a British post box, and a large plastic jelly baby that someone gave me. My desk pad is covered in scribbles and a bit torn and I can't tell whether it's this year's or not and my stationary holder is an old tissue box.

I'm wearing an shirt that has not been ironed but is clean and work trousers - but couldn't be bothered to put on a tie or a belt with them. My socks do actually match. My hair is short, but is starting to get difficult to style and will need cutting in a few weeks. I'll probably have to shave before the end of June.

Cogitant

Fiducial Observer
Local time
-->
#2 INTJ

[bimgx=550]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t310/excogitant/Image%2019_zps47bhubdu.jpg[/bimgx]

Local time
-->
I like your cartoons. Can I commission a work? Can you do a female ISFJ next, and I'll send you a photo of my ex so it looks just like her and can you please jab a pair of scissors right into each of her eyeballs and have a pack of rabid dogs chasing her? :evil:

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
Yesterday 8:38 PM
-->
Draw an INTP being hugged by an emotionally unstable ESFP.

Cogitant

Fiducial Observer
Local time
-->
Draw an INTP being hugged by an emotionally unstable ESFP.

Ehehehe, request granted:

[bimgx=450]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t310/excogitant/Image%2019_zpsceag4bqt.jpg[/bimgx]

Guess I can do requests (if reasonable)

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
Can you do a happy ISTP?

Loved what you have done so far.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->

Rixus

Local time
-->
Ehehehe, request granted:

[bimgx=450]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t310/excogitant/Image%2019_zpsceag4bqt.jpg[/bimgx]

Guess I can do requests (if reasonable)

Haha - I love it.
"Ah, what's it doing?!"

Cogitant

Fiducial Observer
Local time
-->
Can you do a happy ISTP?

Loved what you have done so far.

Hey sure.

Happy ISTP is happy cause ticket to Delhi in mailbox.
Also ISTP owns a motorbike (not pictured) which he's always working on.
[bimgx=500]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t310/excogitant/Image%2020_zpsphhpmj94.jpg[/bimgx]

For those who want pics based on themselves or others please provide photographic evidence. Thanks.

Rixus

Local time
-->
INFP doodle is perfect :D
The ISTP should also have some motorbike or engine partly dismantled (or in the case of our local ISTP - computer parts all over the place partly put together into something resembling a Chinese supercomputer).

Suggestion - a meeting in which two ENTJ's are desperately trying to alpha the situation by getting in the last word, while an INTJ happens to be stuck between them slowly becoming more irate and wanting to get back to their important tasks.

Cogitant

Fiducial Observer
Local time
-->
The ISTP should also have some motorbike or engine partly dismantled (or in the case of our local ISTP - computer parts all over the place partly put together into something resembling a Chinese supercomputer).

-Ah yes, I concentrated on the sport/travel aspects of ISTP (know one that's been EVERYWHERE). Needs another pic for the garage ;D

scenario #2. The ISTP garage.
[bimgx=550]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t310/excogitant/istp_zpsi2r3ic5n.jpg?t=1498776871[/bimgx]​
Suggestion - a meeting in which two ENTJ's are desperately trying to alpha the situation by getting in the last word, while an INTJ happens to be stuck between them slowly becoming more irate and wanting to get back to their important tasks.

I'll give it a go

washti

yo vengo para lo mío
Local time
Today 3:38 AM
-->
ESTJ trying force INTP to do smth productive :ahh: plz.

Top Bottom