• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Live conflict/news map

Seteleechete

Together forever
Local time
Today 6:53 AM
-->
http://liveuamap.com/

Found this neat website when looking for the borders of the various factions in Syria. Idk how reliable it is but it's interesting to look at and see what's happening.

Turnevies

Local time
Today 6:53 AM
-->
Looks pretty cool and interesting indeed.

The only risk I think of is that with extensive following this site, the conflicts can become feeling like a 'game', as if the real conflicts are game-of-thrones like or a football competition: it may show insignificant movements of the borders, while you don't get to see the real harshness of living at the front.

Pyropyro

Magos Biologis
Local time
Today 1:53 PM
-->
Cool site Sete!

I also like that they document the Aftermath of dramatic events such as how Bangladeshi media are feeling the heat because of irresponsible journalism.

@Turnevies I agree with you although I think we can't really live through the harshness of those conflicts anyways. I guess one way we can prevent that GOT feeling from settling in would be to constantly communicating or reading about the conflicts.

Top Bottom