• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

James' Thoughts

jameslikespie

Local time
Today 3:42 AM
-->
This is a thread where i'll put my thoughts, and my reactions to the stimuli in my life, and vent. Whether you enjoy it or not is inconsequential to me, because, as I've said, it's basically just a place to put my thoughts in, though it would be interesting to see your thoughts on my thoughts.

Jah

Mu.
Local time
Today 4:42 AM
-->
quite empty, isn't it ?
:p

Should we refrain from commenting here ?

jameslikespie

Local time
-->
I have no idea what to say really, my life isn't that interesting, so this really isn't a "blog", and besides, I fucking detest that word for some reason.

Mainly been having thoughts of violence, I dislike my colleagues, I think if they continue to harass me i'm gonna end up snapping and attacking someone. I've tolerated there shit long enough. I've never enjoyed school, even when it was going well for me, which is a rare occasion, I've always felt out of place. I have to walk there, freezing fucking cold, nine in the morning, for what? It seems a lot like self-destruction. I have nothing to look forward to, learning? What learning? I have greater teaching capabilities then most of those degenerates who call themselves teachers. And yes, I realize this has basically been a rant about school.

I also have a fear of ridicule, especially with this thread, I know it's poorly constructed and just me being pessimistic, but hey, I made it for that, I also feel like my problems aren't clearly defined, neither are my goals.

I feel as if my life is stagnant, i'd like to do something big soon, yet have no idea what it should be, basically, my rant ends here, telling you the two things I hate: Stupidity and lack of empathy.

Dapper Dan

Did zat sting?
Local time
Yesterday 9:42 PM
-->
If you don't mind me asking, what year are you in school? And what sorts of harassment are you being subjected to?

Jah

Mu.
Local time
Today 4:42 AM
-->
I have no idea what to say really, my life isn't that interesting, so this really isn't a "blog", and besides, I fucking detest that word for some reason.

Mainly been having thoughts of violence, I dislike my colleagues, I think if they continue to harass me i'm gonna end up snapping and attacking someone. I've tolerated there shit long enough. I've never enjoyed school, even when it was going well for me, which is a rare occasion, I've always felt out of place. I have to walk there, freezing fucking cold, nine in the morning, for what? It seems a lot like self-destruction. I have nothing to look forward to, learning? What learning? I have greater teaching capabilities then most of those degenerates who call themselves teachers. And yes, I realize this has basically been a rant about school.

I also have a fear of ridicule, especially with this thread, I know it's poorly constructed and just me being pessimistic, but hey, I made it for that, I also feel like my problems aren't clearly defined, neither are my goals.

I feel as if my life is stagnant, i'd like to do something big soon, yet have no idea what it should be, basically, my rant ends here, telling you the two things I hate: Stupidity and lack of empathy.

Now that I've already invested in the thread, I'll probably be responding to it more often.

Fuck that fear... useless for any really constructive purpose.
If you haven't got clearly defined problems/goals, then make them...
(or don't. Make something like a process instead... a philosophy or an approach to life. probably easier.)

Don't get too hung up on stupidity, everybody does and says stupid shit from time to time... Focusing your attention on it won't serve any purpose other than making you more pessimistic.

And besides.
Focusing on people doing/saying stupid shit is a good example of doing stupid shit.
Won't benefit you at all.

jameslikespie

Local time
-->
If you don't mind me asking, what year are you in school? And what sorts of harassment are you being subjected to?

I don't know how the school system works in the U.S., with grades and all that, so I can't tell you.

Mostly verbal shit and threats, occasionally physical, I tend to confuse them, then they just walk away though. I don't really mind them, I was just in a particularly bad mood yesterday, it was basically an exaggerated rant, i'm quite happy today! :D

I made this thread, to be honest, to write that, and now I regret making it, since I've come to my senses now, I will be leaving the forum once again.

Top Bottom