• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

INTP or INTJ test

sushi

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 9:36 PM
-->

I got 59% INTJ, wtf

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
Today 2:36 PM
-->
53% INTP

BurnedOut

Beloved Antichrist
Local time
Tomorrow 2:06 AM
-->
Got 59% INTP and suddenly had an epiphany. Basically, the best way to figure out whether you are an INTP is to check these parameters -
1) Depth of metathinking and depersonalization effect
2) Frequency of self-worth
3) Anal insistence on logical correctedness
4) Low conscientiousness

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
Today 2:36 PM
-->
I always peg you as an INFP for some reason

I easily got 94% INTJ because the questions were stereotypical, to begin with, INTP/INTJ. Telling them apart was not difficult. The philosophical questions also were stereotypical because both INTP and INTJ can take positions on the same things.

The only reason I may seem not INTJ is that INTJ tends to have a high IQ. Or for that matter INTP. They also tend to have big egos because they are right all the time (IQ again). Any INTJ that deals with problems because of low IQ would tend to be less confident. Unable to prove claims yet still think s/he is correct. And have goals they are unable to achieve. My softer side has quite taken over because my ego has been hammered down. The questions are a bit assholish.

Old Things

I am unworthy of His grace
Local time
Today 3:36 PM
-->
It was about half and half that I either identified very strongly with both answers or felt very strongly about one answer. The problem with this test is that many or most of the answers were a false dichotomy.

53% INTP

ZenRaiden

One atom of me
Local time
-->
I got 82 percent INTP.
But that may change.

Hourglass

Time and enlightenment
Local time
Today 1:36 PM
-->
82% INTJ

There are only 17 questions so there is probably limited accuracy here and whoever made this quiz is attempting to make $ on trying to fulfill a person’s desire to feel a sense of identity by selling a full report after completion.

It feels like an ENTJ made this quiz after hiring an INTP. The INTJ answers felt like they had some ENTJ boldness mixed in there whereas I would tend to be more neutral, as if it was an ENTJ’s observation of an INTJ, and then they hired an INTP to be modest about answering about themselves and putting it into a questionnaire

I can also see myself resonating with the answers I didn’t pick, those moments just happen less often I guess.

Feels one step above a horoscope.

birdsnestfern

Earthling
Local time
Today 4:36 PM
-->
Before I can even take the test, I have to know more about some of the concepts: I was fairly enterprising and resourceful in the real world of business. But, ultimately, my mode is to not judge anything and take all information in and even then, I leave space for changes, I try not to assume anything and really like resolving things.

Being enterprising means having the resourcefulness, initiative and drive to recognise opportunities, and the motivation to make the most of them.

An analytical thinker is a person driven by curiosity to get to the bottom of things and solve a problem or find an answer. Analytical thinkers don't assume anything about the problem at hand; instead, they begin by questioning everything about the issue.

Your result is: INTP

Strength of Result

Analytical, knowledgeable, and intellectual, you prefer to immerse yourself in complex problems and projects. If the interest is there, you can become so engulfed in the problem and your own thoughts about it that you tend to forget about everyday living and become absent-minded and remote. You are driven by a desire to understand and explore the problems that interest you on an intellectual level, which means that sometimes you are more interested in the ideas that govern a given problem than in the actual problem itself. You want to go your own ways and you resent being controlled or told what to do. And to your credit, you do not want to control other people either, if only you can be left free to organize the ideas in your own head.

Yumi

Redshirt
Local time
-->
I rarely have INTJ as a result on test but I took this one twice and it said INTJ both times. I find this is strange as I don't think I am tidy enough to be an INTJ these days. I used to be tho.
Screenshot_20240409-194602.png

Old Things

I am unworthy of His grace
Local time
Today 3:36 PM
-->
Hated the first and second questions.
Questions 3-5 are meh.
Questions 6 was accurate.
I hated question 7.
Questions 8-10 are alright.
Questions 11-16 were great!
Question 17 was not cool.

Overall, it seems to pit arrogance against indecisiveness.

INTP vs INTJ.png

Top Bottom