• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

High internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenRaiden

One atom of me
Local time
Today 12:30 PM
-->
We're not this sort of forum.
I'm sure you can all find boobs on the internet. Do it somewhere else. ~ Hado

ZenRaiden

One atom of me
Local time
-->
Before internet dies, we must appreciate the internet for what it is.

Inevitably it will become overtaken, by ads, AI, and corporate greed, and governmental censorship.

We will be left with trillions of memory completely gobbled up by bullshit, thus leaving internet unusable.

SO lets celebrate while the internet is relatively free, probably in its peak form, and probably more useful than ever before or after.

Puffy

"Wtf even was that"
Local time
-->
Think of the back issues they’ll have in a few years though from all their “internet” use.

dr froyd

-->
Inevitably it will become overtaken, by ads, AI, and corporate greed, and governmental censorship.
it already has im afraid. Do you remember the internet in the early 2000s? Those were the days. We were at the frontier, in the wild west.. anything was possible. When you clicked "download" you never knew what you would get, but you would be rarely disappointed. You only had to avoid the exe files. Memes were delightfully offensive, not the feeble watered-down politically correct normie stuff that is spread on reddit and twitter nowadays. There were no slimy EU commissioners lurking around, threatening people for posting "disinformation" back then.

ZenRaiden

One atom of me
Local time
-->
Science and technology?
Yes, because internet, and boobs.
Think of the back issues they’ll have in a few years though from all their “internet” use.
I think back problems are number one problem of civilization. Anyone who solves back problems is going to be rich.
it already has im afraid. Do you remember the internet in the early 2000s? Those were the days. We were at the frontier, in the wild west.. anything was possible. When you clicked "download" you never knew what you would get, but you would be rarely disappointed. You only had to avoid the exe files. Memes were delightfully offensive, not the feeble watered-down politically correct normie stuff that is spread on reddit and twitter nowadays. There were no slimy EU commissioners lurking around, threatening people for posting "disinformation" back then.
Eventually everything is normified. I am not a normie, but also dont consider my self a complete outlier in PC race. Though I might as well embrace it, but I want to remain humble comparatively to all those ancients who know the ways of the 0s 1s.

riddle_man

Why transcend that which you can transist?
Local time
Today 11:30 AM
-->
The path of the digital spider, the binary builder of bridges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom