• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Hailing from TypeC

Maou

Rising of the Dick hero
Local time
Today 8:02 AM
-->
I initially identified as INTP, but I don't know if I am extroverted or introverted. You guys sounded like fun from the rumors, so here I am.

darque

Local time
Today 8:02 PM
-->
Hi Maou, welcome onboard. I've been pretty quiet recently so things could have changed but last I looked it's not a bad lot... mostly; present company excluded. A bit ego centric, perhaps a little narcissistic, but nothing unexpected or unpalatable and surprisingly civil for a predominately INTP brain on a stick group of individuals that are wired to never agree with each other.

Extroverted / Introverted is easy... has Covid-19 required a change of lifestyle? I'm sure most here are more annoyed that others want to stay home and mess with their normal routine.

Personally, I have set a maximum limit of 3 months of complete isolation from others. Any more than that and I start to cognitively self consume... not that I don't normally, but it starts to get obvious that I am running thin on light chit chat, which tends to make me unpopular at parties.

Welcome onboard, enjoy your stay, and in the voice of Vincent Price from Welcome to My Nightmare: "Please don't touch the displays little boy!"

Maou

Rising of the Dick hero
Local time
Today 8:02 AM
-->
Hi Maou, welcome onboard. I've been pretty quiet recently so things could have changed but last I looked it's not a bad lot... mostly; present company excluded. A bit ego centric, perhaps a little narcissistic, but nothing unexpected or unpalatable and surprisingly civil for a predominately INTP brain on a stick group of individuals that are wired to never agree with each other.

Extroverted / Introverted is easy... has Covid-19 required a change of lifestyle? I'm sure most here are more annoyed that others want to stay home and mess with their normal routine.

Personally, I have set a maximum limit of 3 months of complete isolation from others. Any more than that and I start to cognitively self consume... not that I don't normally, but it starts to get obvious that I am running thin on light chit chat, which tends to make me unpopular at parties.

Welcome onboard, enjoy your stay, and in the voice of Vincent Price from Welcome to My Nightmare: "Please don't touch the displays little boy!"

Cognitively self consume is a great way to describe death by boredom. I would say I am a bit more on the ambiverted side. The pandemic has harmed me both at home, and in person, but also not at all. I am honestly surprised this place is more quiet with the pandemic going on. :doh: I would also say that I am not on the conventional side of anything, as I too, tend to be extremely unpopular with my beliefs. None-the-less, I plan to get along with people, in one for or another.

Top Bottom