• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Despacito

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
Yesterday 5:29 PM
-->

Ex-User (14663)

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 12:29 AM
-->
Im slightly taken aback by the bias of that wikipedia article. I admit I havent followed the event closely, but the article makes it look like the counterprotesters were heroes, who saw their duty to stand against white-supremasists and nazis. But from what I understand, it was the original protest (against the removal of the statue) that was a lawful protest, organized with permits etc, and the whole thing became violent when the left-wing groups showed up (e.g. Antifa, who even assaulted journalists).

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
Im slightly taken aback by the bias of that wikipedia article.

Like Google, Wikipedia is hierarchical. Seniority is determined by a trust system of editor rankings.

Pyropyro

Magos Biologis
Local time
Today 7:29 AM
-->
Im slightly taken aback by the bias of that wikipedia article. I admit I havent followed the event closely, but the article makes it look like the counterprotesters were heroes, who saw their duty to stand against white-supremasists and nazis. But from what I understand, it was the original protest (against the removal of the statue) that was a lawful protest, organized with permits etc, and the whole thing became violent when the left-wing groups showed up (e.g. Antifa, who even assaulted journalists).

Wikipedia is left-leaning, take its political articles with a grain of salt. This is coming from a veteran Wiki editor.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
Juanita Broaddrick and Paula Jones Call For Statue Honoring Bill Clinton To Be Taken Down

While everyone on the left is wandering the country, searching for some random statue to be mad at and tear down, there have been new calls for one honoring Democrat hero Bill Clinton to be removed.

Juanita Broaddrick, a former nursing home employee, accused Clinton of raping her decades earlier when he was a gubernatorial candidate in Arkansas.

If we’re ridding the nation of statues that honor racists, she believes we ought to get rid of statues honoring rapists.

A statue to the serial sex addict sits on a block in Rapid City, South Dakota, along with all of the other presidents throughout the city.

Via the American Mirror:

Why does America honor an accused rapist?
That’s what Juanita Broaddrick wants to know.

Speaking exclusively to The American Mirror, Broaddrick denounced the lack of efforts to uproot a monument to Bill Clinton in South Dakota, the man she says raped her in a Little Rock, Arkansas hotel room in 1978.

“I would like to ‘personally’ use a sledgehammer on it, with the help of Kathleen Willey and Paula Jones,” Broaddrick says.
Broaddrick has this message about what Clinton allegedly did to her pinned to her Twitter feed …

Juanita Broaddrick @atensnut
I was 35 years old when Bill Clinton, Ark. Attorney General raped me and Hillary tried to silence me. I am now 73....it never goes away.
1:42 PM - Jan 6, 2016

Speaking of sexual harassment, Paula Jones, the former Arkansas state employee who sued Slick Willy for sexual harassment, was a little more graphic in her criticisms of the former president.

She posted a Political Insider meme asking if a statue dedicated to a womanizer and alleged rapist should be torn down.

3LMpsZq.jpg

YES..I am % offended...and all WOMEN should be too...and to think Taylor Swift was only grabbed on the ASS (her words) that's so wrong, but not near as offensive as the Governor groping you and showing you his little crooked pee pee and asking for sexual favors...while I was working too! SMH
#TearitDown
PLEASE SHARE

“Yes, I am 100% offended, and all women should be too,” Jones began. You can read the rest yourself as she annihilates Clinton for his misdeeds.

Perhaps Broaddrick summed it up best in a previous response to Chelsea Clinton on why we shouldn’t honor her parents.

Juanita Broaddrick @atensnut
3. There's a very good reason for this---your parents are not good people.
11:38 AM - Sep 28, 2016

If we’re tearing down statues to bad people, these vandals should head to the corner of 7th and Saint Joseph Street in Rapid City, and tear down Clinton’s statue.

Isn’t that how we play this game?

What do you think about the statue honoring Bill Clinton? Do you want to see it torn down?

Top Bottom