• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

And So It Begins. Censorship!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cultsmasher

Local time
Yesterday 11:17 PM
-->
I started a thread around here called, "Sick of all the racist forums." As I predicted, this is another one. Because not only was my thread dumped into this forums shit section, but it was closed to further debate as well. Whoever did that is a scumbag. A worthless piece of shit that is worthy to suck the maggots out of a dead elephant's dick. As for those who left replies in that thread which I can no longer answer to, rest assured that I could have dug a hole, taken whatever problems you saw with it and tossed it into that hole, take a shit on them and bury them. Truthfully and logically.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
Yesterday 9:17 PM
-->
When was the first time you felt rejected, was it your parent's, at school, or just somewhere else?

You have alot of anger that has not been resolved.

kora

Omg wow imo
Local time
Today 4:17 AM
-->
Member banned for going apeshit + not respecting the forum guidelines/rules + the general rules of civility + not substantiating his inflammatory edgelord stances with sufficiently interesting or well argued sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom