• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Subtle Energies in the Body

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
Yesterday 9:42 PM
-->
The autonomic nervous system is a component of the peripheral nervous system that regulates involuntary physiologic processes including heart rate, blood pressure, respiration, digestion, and sexual arousal. It contains three anatomically distinct divisions: sympathetic, parasympathetic, and enteric.

Since I had problems with my emotions, I made a new effort to stop and gain self-control. Being able to stop and just be is difficult but it makes it possible to become lucid. The parts of me that were absent and had little awareness of came together. Yet to explain it, perception is better. Thoughts no longer bother me because they were causing me emotional trouble but I decided to hold them instead of letting them wonder and I have been stretching. This way my body takes away the thoughts. It is because I had no direction to shift into and was being pushed and pulled externally and internally. I found a stable position in my body's center.

p0wnZdJ.jpeg

scorpiomover

The little professor
Local time
Today 4:42 AM
-->
The peripheral nervous system (PNS) is one of two components that make up the nervous system of bilateral animals, with the other part being the central nervous system (CNS).
The central nervous system (CNS) is the part of the nervous system consisting of the brain and spinal cord, the retina and optic nerve, and the olfactory nerve and epithelia.
The PNS consists of nerves and ganglia, which lie outside the brain and the spinal cord.

The peripheral nervous system is divided into the somatic nervous system, and the autonomic nervous system. The somatic nervous system is under voluntary control, and transmits signals from the brain to end organs such as muscles.
The autonomic nervous system is a component of the peripheral nervous system that regulates involuntary physiologic processes including heart rate, blood pressure, respiration, digestion, and sexual arousal. It contains three anatomically distinct divisions: sympathetic, parasympathetic, and enteric.

So you have the following nervous systems:
1) Central Nervous System (brain and spinal cord).
2) Peripheral Autonomic Sympathetic Nervous System (quick response).
3) Peripheral Autonomic Parasympathetic Nervous System (slow thinking).
4) Peripheral Autonomic Enteric Nervous System (digestion).
5) Peripheral Somatic Nervous System (voluntary conscious action).

Since I had problems with my emotions, I made a new effort to stop and gain self-control. Being able to stop and just be is difficult but it makes it possible to become lucid. The parts of me that were absent and had little awareness of came together. Yet to explain it, perception is better. Thoughts no longer bother me because they were causing me emotional trouble but I decided to hold them instead of letting them wonder and I have been stretching. This way my body takes away the thoughts. It is because I had no direction to shift into and was being pushed and pulled externally and internally. I found a stable position in my body's center.
Keeping your body centred, is a conscious way of repeatedly showing the subconscious that you want to keep your body's systems in balance, not pulling you more to one side than the other, which in turn over time reprograms your systems to remain in balance with each other, thus not allowing any one emotion or thought from one of your nervous systems to significantly override the emotions and thoughts of the others, to the point where your body is out of balance and stuggles to maintain homeostasis.

Top Bottom