• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

skyscraper game

fullerene

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 4:20 PM
-->
This got brought up on another forum... and I'm finding it extremely addicting.

http://skyscraper100.googlepages.com/
if anyone knows of any more sites like this... let me know. I could sit here doing these all day I think.

Ogion

Paladin of Patience
Local time
Today 10:20 PM
-->
At that other forum we got to level 20, but are being stuck there....

Ogion

fullerene

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
I actually stumbled on the answer to level 22 while trying to solve the O.M.O one, lol... but I still want to get there normally. I'm on 11 atm, but I don't want any help from anyone, so I avoided the thread for it there.

Ogion

Paladin of Patience
Local time
-->
Ok, i won't give away any spoilers ;)

Ogion

(To be honest i 'solved' most by googling and by reading in some forums with threads of 60 and more pages about that^^:o)

Ogion

Paladin of Patience
Local time
-->
Want some help?

Ogion

FusionKnight

It's not my fault!
Local time
Today 3:20 PM
-->
Not really... I just wish I knew what the rules were. Of course, not knowing is part of the fun, I guess! :p

Ogion

Paladin of Patience
Local time
-->
Hm, i don't think he really has rules. What you have to do is find out the 'password' to get to the next level. The password is something related to the 'clue' that he gives. Sometimes you have to watch your spelling, try some variations...Otherwise: Just guess, search for possible meanings of some statement...(Sometimes he hides something in the page. So highlight the text of the whole page...)

Ogion

FusionKnight

It's not my fault!
Local time
-->
Yeah, I mean knowing the rules that govern possible passwords. And, as you say, there don't seem to be many...

FusionKnight

It's not my fault!
Local time
-->
Well, I'm up to level 10...

That OMO one? Total obfuscation...

fullerene

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
lol i misunderstood that soo badly, and stumbled onto the right answer. It was only after talking to other people that I realized what they were actually asking for.

I'm up to 12 right now (glad I hooked someone else's interest, though), and I'm not quite sure what to do about it. It seems like it should be so obvious after the last two... but it just isn't. I'm overloaded with work right now, though, so I don't think I'll even much get back to this game for another week or so... shame.

Top Bottom