• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

What do you drive?

Affinity

Local time
Today 3:38 AM
-->
ge6ahyzy.jpg

e4apyrem.jpg

My first car (that I purchased for myself) was a 91 Nissan 240sx.

My second and current car is a 02 Subaru WRX wagon.

My next car will definitely be something euro.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
Today 4:38 AM
-->
I'm guessing here but, WRX, Evo, X7, and I forget (or can't tell) the last.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
That's a honda right?

What I wouldn't give for an VI. You know what I'm talking about right?

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
Today 7:38 PM
-->
I will name it 'Fitta'.

Bump because I think bronto/CC would appreciate this :)

I drive a '96 Toyota Corolla. It has nice wheels. Picked it up for $3,500 in excellent condition and low mileage. Plan to drive it until it dies, and then buy another second hand Toyota.

Spending lots of money on a car just seems like a waste to me. I could have bought an awesome car, but what's the point? Then I'll spend more money on insurance and petrol. Speed limits mean I can't utilize a beastly car like I'd want to anyway, so there's just no point.

Thinking of a motorbike eventually, since they're also cheap/fuel efficient.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
If you can't afford it, don't get it. I only paid 2500 after the transfer for mine. This was for my dream car mind you. It is actually in pretty good shape too. Not a rust bucket; it doesn't have any problems with the engine either. No check engine light. I done good. I guess I shouldn't say it is in fact my dream car, just one that I like a lot. No my dream car would probably be a Zonda R. Otherwise the NSX looks good too more realistically.

alysa

Cyrano de Bergerac
Local time
Today 5:38 AM
-->
I own a '99 Lincoln Continental, but recently I've been driving my mom's Saturn because my car is a piece of shit. My dad bought it for me last May and I've already put another $1000 plus into it to keep it running. Also, only getting 13 miles per gallon at the moment. I started out with 16, but all of the repairs I've had to have done have messed with it. Also, I live in Michigan, which means I see a lot of snow. I've gotten stuck twice in the snow in my damn boat. It's a bulkier drive too. I can't afford this gas guzzler, but I can't afford a "new" vehicle either.

Top Bottom