• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Well Hello!

JimJambones

sPaCe CaDeT
Local time
Today 12:30 AM
-->
I'm a Myers-Briggs INTP. I've spent over a year learning and thinking about the functions and I largely think that the MBTI online is a bunch of crap. Okay, there are good things about it, but much of what I have read about the cognitive functions seem to be filled with misinformation and/or misunderstandings and contradictions. I can't go into detail right now because I'm at work and don't like my thinking to be interrupted, and it often is because I have shit to do. But, I'm looking forward to discussion a variety of topics here. I like to think about anything that interests me. I do so for hours, or days at a time, even years, until I think I understand it. I was a biology major in college like 10 years ago and right toward the last couple years of college I got into the humanities and social sciences. I prefer the hard sciences over the soft ones, but the soft ones can be fun :) I like to talk about the natural sciences, religion, philosophy, psychology, politics. I can draw people really well, in graphite. I have a couple of children who I adore and I do my best to show them everything I can about the world and how to understand it. I'm a really good dad. I even help around the house a lot. The only gripe I have with having kids is that my thinking gets interrupted a lot and so unfortunately I don't as much of it as I used to :( Responsibilities.......
Peace out, for now

TheScornedReflex

(Per) Version of a truth.
Local time
Today 4:30 PM
-->
Maybe you would be happier with Pod'Lair :eek::phear::D.

Welcome.

JimJambones

sPaCe CaDeT
Local time
Today 12:30 AM
-->
hmmmm.....reading up on it.....sounds interesting thus far........

TheScornedReflex

Local time
-->
*Evil grin* There's some info located on the forum about.... If you like cults.

TheScornedReflex

Local time
-->
Then may they bring some amusement. Lyra is a follower of the Pod s. In case you which to ask him about it.

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
Yesterday 9:30 PM
-->
Top Bottom