• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Ways in which you are not an INTP

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
Today 12:34 AM
-->
Ti is an internal order of thought I don't have. INTP tert grip is on Si which is based on centanty. They are uncertain alot. But over time tert functions develop and INTP becomes confident.

I am Ni dom, tert Fi. I had an immature Fi function. A mature Fi function is able to explore all feeling tones. Tert Fi is cramped, can't handle emotions that well. maturity is needed.

ENTJ make Fi single-focused emotionally
IxTJ is too sensitive in Fi
Fi dom/aux is wholistic in Fi

Fe in INTP is also single-focused like ENTJ, dutiful, and stubborn.
But Si in INTP is uncertain and stereotype INTP must complete all details

Ti is highly ordered

Ni vs Ne
I concentrate on what is inside, the stillness. Then I realize some deep truth. Ne rather is opportunistic. The external world is something to see opportunities to be exploited. INTP puts this in its Ti framework, organizing internally all it perceives.

Ni is convergent, Ne is divergent.

Ni does not organize, Fe and Te do this. Fe evaluates what Ni sees. Te tries and implements Ni.

I mostly fail at implementing, this causes Fi tert depression.

INTP don't care about making something real, their pleasure is in just understanding. When they do make something it is complete/wholistic.

Ni has a big vision of what's possible. It is so big it takes all efforts to see it through. INTP have a model on everything. Ni makes up something new that needs expression in what it is. Ni perceives what can be but INTP simply organizes what is stored by all implications from the data. Ni creates new data in a way that is spontaneous. Everything happens at once. INTP goes through every possibility to construct holistic systems. Ni is holistic, to begin with.

EndogenousRebel

mean person
Local time
Today 1:34 AM
-->
I'm pretty social. Then again I've often seen this attribute related to INTPs. I've described myself as an XNXP before. I can sense certain things about people, though I don't think there is much detail to it, as I am not discreet nor enough of a creep to investigate if my intuitions about people are more than superfluous. Enough to feel like I'm right, but I guess being cynical kinda makes that easy.

Grayman

Soul Shade
Local time
Yesterday 11:34 PM
-->
Every way. I don't like cats either.

onesteptwostep

Junior Hegelian
Local time
Today 3:34 PM
-->
I got INFP the last time I took the test, so not so INTPish.

sushi

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 6:34 AM
-->
I read too many books and can't have and maintain conversation with an average idiot.

ThousandTeethOfSun

Master of reading and walking at the same time.
Local time
Today 8:34 AM
-->
Actually have some ambition in me.

Actually get stuff done, was challenging getting there.

Not nihilistic, learning to care about stuff, fully accepting that I am smarter than most people and comming to conclusion, accepting and understanding fully that other people probably experience things just as vividly as I do took a ridiculously long time. And helped a lot. Found some meaning in that, that I couldn't break.

I am not annoyed at other people for being stupid.

Not a social cripple, people are exausting tho. My colleagues, my boyfriend and my extended family like me with an exception of one esfj aunt that my family offered to live with us, so she wouldn't have to stay in a living area at work. She almost always tries to guilt me for stuff that I supposedly have done. Blames me for everything. Tries to bribe me into liking her. Then complains that I don't make her feel welcome.

Dress well, clean, well fitting, non worn, neutral colored, clothes. The only thing fancy is that a tailor modified them to fit better, they are much more comfortable that way. It makes people sometimes actually consider what I am saying and I can prevent some mistakes they could have made.

washti

yo vengo para lo mío
Local time
Today 7:34 AM
-->
I like mbti. intps are above it in their minds and are vocal about it. they sound bad tho.
im repulsed by fe. (especially when is lower in ppl, and they give sanctimonious speeches - even short ones. short speeches by short ppl are funny tho.)
i like to be righto and criticize but don't do this to me back cause we are not equal(i'm better) and my feels more important than yours whateva.

intp is just mutant esfj. (so the worst)I won't be one ever.

i'm hybrido infp + a bit of intj (but not much, just to spice things up)
intj standalone are non existant. just pure fantasy.

I identify as full-bodied Darth Maul.

ZenRaiden

One atom of me
Local time
Today 6:34 AM
-->
Fe - I just do not behave according to group harmony.
I see lots of INTP shit claims out of box thinking and hating groupthink etc.
I do not hate group think. Groups need to think and do stuff.
Not being a group thinker means you are acting irrational if you hate group think. In stead just do be a part of a group that thinks differently.

I am more of a Fi guy.

I understand that stiff and rigid logic does not work in real world.

gilliatt

Local time
Today 1:34 AM
-->
I threw my mask in the swamp. Total nonsense! Ignorance at its highest. Let's try hard not to be stupid.

Elorian

Redshirt
Local time
Today 12:34 AM
-->
Very optimistic (although I'll admit I find Nietzsche's ideas very interesting), though that's probably more of a stereotype difference.

Top Bottom