• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Type Hillary Clinton

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
Local time
Yesterday 7:26 PM
-->
[bimgx=300]https://punditfromanotherplanet.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/hillarytrumpmonster.jpg?w=590[/bimgx]

Architect

Professional INTP
Local time
Yesterday 11:26 PM
-->
INTJ or INFJ-creepy asf

She's clearly a thinker and Bill a Feeler. Thinkers don't show emotion above the facial midline, whereas dominant Feelers do. Look at the eyes, hers are flat while Bill is alive (Thinkers typically pair with Feelers in marriage). Further she shows little of the ideation that INTJ's are wont to have, or the unifying system they have for the rest of us. However she's clearly an external Judger (Bill an external Perceiver - again a common matching) and an introvert to we have I?TJ as very likely, with Bill as an E?FP.

Her working style is to drive herself hard with extreme attention to detail, and again little ideation (just some broad stroke generic ideas. Therefore, ISTJ is most likely.

Sensor dominants and intuitive dominants rarely cross breed so ESFP likely for Bill.

Sina89

(?)
Local time
Today 5:26 AM
-->
celebritytypes.com has typed Hillary as ESTJ and Bill as ESFP, which seems accurate to me.

Sent from my D6633 using Tapatalk

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
celebritytypes.com has typed Hillary as ESTJ and Bill as ESFP, which seems accurate to me.

Goggle says George W. Bush is ESTJ.

Hillary may be a hard ass but Bush is much much worse.

If Bush was a woman you would be able to tell that Hillary is not ESTJ.

ISTJ's at least are aware that to get what you want you need to be a little flexible. ESTJ's like Bush are really and I mean really unflexible. The difference is that Hillary is introverted and Bush is extroverted. The same can be seen in INTJ's and ENTJ's. The introvert will be more flexible because they look inside for answers. The extrovert will just barge in and do what they think works. Introverts contemplate more. Hillary is introverted.

Sina89

(?)
Local time
-->
George Bush is often typed as ESTP. I would say because like most of Ps you can see adventure more than purpose in him, While for Hillary this is not the case. I see xSxPs acting and talking like "let's do this and see what happens" rather than choosing a specific goal or direction and then pursuing it.

To argue that Hillary is an extrovert, I'm going to compare her to an ISTJ like Angela Merkel. you can see that Angela Merkel is a lot more consistent and conservative in her values/goals/direction.

Goggle says George W. Bush is ESTJ.

do you mean Google really? how does google have an opinion on this?

TheManBeyond

Banned
Local time
-->
Objects in the mirror might look closer than they
George Bush is often typed as ESTP. I would say because like most of Ps you can see adventure more than purpose in him, While for Hillary this is not the case. I see xSxPs acting and talking like "let's do this and see what happens" rather than choosing a specific goal or direction and then pursuing it.

yeah i thought she had to be an extroverted judger dom, dunno yet if Te or Fe tho
why does everyone goes with INTJ? :S

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
Yesterday 10:26 PM
-->
Now type Bernie.

Yellow

for the glory of satan
Local time
-->
Hillary: INTJ
Bernie: INFJ

Trump: ESTP

Architect

Professional INTP
Local time
-->
Hillary: INTJ

Possibly, obviously I?TJ. How do you disambiguate ISTJ from INTJ? Attention to detail mainly. ISTJ's are Si dominant and every one I know spends their adult life adding to and drawing from the wealth of detail they know about some subject. INTJ's however are more into playing a part in some system or creating a system. Plus N's rarely marry S's, so that's a consideration*

With Hillary, she talked endlessly about her experience - mark of an ISTJ. Her working style is known for being a workaholic with attention to detail - ISTJ. Her campaign was a playbook from her life and she shows little inclination to change - ISTJ. Finally her plans for what she'd do in office were a generic bland mix of existing ideas and little systemic consistency - ISTJ.

Something interesting is to consider Hillary's senior college thesis, where she already believed the idea of changing a system from the inside, rather than by outside radical change.

But the student leader split with Mr. Alinsky over a central point. He vowed to 'rub raw the sores of discontent' and compel action through agitation. This, she believed, ran counter to the notion of change within the system."
So even from a young age, typically a time when people are rebellious, she was clearly centrist and establishment. INTJ or ISTJ? I'd say this points more towards ISTJ and their respect for continuity and the status quo. She was the status quo candidate after all.

Bernie: INFJ
Interesting thought that, I'll take it under advisement.

Trump: ESTP
Clearly

* Interestingly I know an INTJ female who was married to an ESFP male who had an affair. She divorced him in a second and was rather devastated by it (they had two kids too). Not especially relevant but something to consider. A better comparison is her and her college chum Robert Reich. He appears much as an NF of some sort, contrasting the two (or even Bernie if he is an NF) shows that Hillary displays little intuiting ideation.

Artsu Tharaz

The Lamb
Local time
Today 4:26 PM
-->
INTJ reptilian

Animekitty said:
ISTJ's at least are aware that to get what you want you need to be a little flexible

possibly, however:

wikisocion said:
Very stubborn. If [ISTp] is sure of something, it is virtually impossible to convince him otherwise. He will stick to his cold-blooded understanding of the situation.

true from my limited experience.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
Yesterday 10:26 PM
-->
Bernie is likely ENTJ or else INFP, maybe INFJ.

ENTP lurker

Usually useless
Local time
-->
Mr Bernie Dude is not good at economics: FJ definetely not TJ.

Lurker

Local time
Today 1:26 AM
-->

That woman is such an introvert she makes me feel like Bruno Mars or something.

Feeler?❌

Either ISTJ or INTJ. I lean N. (Didn't Ivanka write about leaning in? Chelsea probably leans in, too. /dork)

Lazy Vulpes

Useless clutter beneath my name.
Local time
Today 6:26 AM
-->
Stupid American, who cares!!

Jason988

Local time
-->
As an INTJ I can say we do not want Hillary grouped with us. Besides she has Alzheimer's setting in so impossible to type. She could be an intp if you want her.

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
Local time
Yesterday 7:26 PM
-->
As an INTJ I can say we do not want Hillary grouped with us. Besides she has Alzheimer's setting in so impossible to type. She could be an intp if you want her.

I'm afraid it doesn't work like that. You'll have to fill out the appropriate paperwork before the change can even be considered. Please read starting at chapter 3, section 4.3.6, paragraph 6, line 7 of the MBTI Typing Procedures book for more details on what you need to do.

Top Bottom