• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

The World's Smallest Political Quiz

The Grey Man

τὸ φῶς ἐν τῇ σκοτίᾳ φαίνει
Local time
Today 1:30 AM
-->
can be found on the Advocates for Self-Government website:

What do you think of their model? Is economic regulation and social freedom vs. economic freedom and social regulation an adequate description of the opposition between the 'Left' and the 'Right', or is it overly schematic?

gilliatt

Local time
-->
Regulation means control, anti-freedom. Economic freedom, you do not have some tzar ruling you, telling you how to live etc. I believe in the individual man, right or wrong, let him decide, not some government man that don't know his ass from third base. And rather than a few people thinking in this world, I say free 8 billion ones thinking about any & everything.

onesteptwostep

Junior Hegelian
Local time
Today 3:30 PM
-->
Came up as progressive for me. I consider myself a centrist.

walfin

Democrazy
Local time
Today 2:30 PM
-->
Screenshot_20210218_172015_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg

I had self reported as libertarian.

Pangolin

Redshirt
Local time
-->
I am mildly offended by the nomenclature of this quiz. Progressive is a dirty, authoritarian word, and that corner should have a different label.

LOGICZOMBIE

welcome to thought club
Local time
-->
I am mildly offended by the nomenclature of this quiz. Progressive is a dirty, authoritarian word, and that corner should have a different label.

COMMUNIST

Top Bottom